The Woman in Flat 213 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that didn't seem likely. These women were very good at what they did, and sometimes liked to draw it out a little, but always knew when to stop at the right time. It also didn't help that Elizabeth always chose long words or phrases that were difficult to spell. At one point, she even made Noelle's team spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism" on her daughter, which meant that Emily was practically at the verge of an orgasm by the time it was pulled away from her

It was only on the fourth round (not that Emily was even aware of this, at this point), that it happened.

A rather nervous looking woman of about 32, who was short and blonde, spoke with a French accent and was easily the youngest and best looking of the group, was put forward to be Emily's next teaser. She recognised her as the woman who had gasped earlier. Anita handed her the Hitachi.

"Marie, you do your thing!"

"I don't know. I, err, I have never done this before..." she stammered.

"Nonsense. Just do what you do to yourself at night!" Anita scoffed.

Nervously, Marie stepped forward and pressed the head of the vibrator against her clit. At this point, Emily was so teased that a slight touch was enough to have her moaning and breathing loudly, making noises like a cat in heat. However, unlike all the other people on the team who teased her, Marie didn't take the head away from the clitoris, just kept it pressed there, massaging it gently.

And because of that, the dam wall burst.

What followed was thirty minutes of intense pleasure, as Emily had another of the long, thirty-minute orgasms that she had been programmed to have. During this time, she could feel nothing, and was not aware of anything. She just screamed and bucked in her bondage. All she could feel was wave after wave of intense ecstasy, and nothing else mattered other than this feeling. She felt like she was floating on a cloud thousands of miles up in the air. By the time it was finished, she was so exhausted, and so contented, that she practically just closed her eyes and fell asleep.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

When she finally came down to earth, she found that the room was completely empty - the women had all left, and the room was completely dark. She could barely make anything out at all. Those women hadn't even given enough of a shit about them to give them a little light. She was still in her bondage, her legs spread wide apart, but the gag was gone.

As her eyes became used to the dark, she became aware of the sound of Ginny crying. Looking over, she saw her weeping profusely, her gag no longer in her mouth, and looking very disheveled.

"Wh-what happened, Gin? What is it?"

"They... They..." Just trying to talk brought fresh tears. "They just... When you started cumming, they all converged on me. All of them. They used everything they had in the drawers on my pussy... all of that tickling... all of those vibrators, dildos... They fucking shoved their tongues in my mouth... I swear, I even felt someone licking my asshole. I mean it - I know it was a tongue I felt on it..." She could barely breathe through her tears at this point. "And worst of all, they just left. They left me here, tied up, unsatisfied..." She could no longer continue.

Now Emily felt truly helpless. She had spent thirty minutes in pleasure, then had a lovely sleep, and in all that time, her girlfriend had been suffering. Even if it was Marie who did it, it was her who felt responsible. Even if she made her cum as soon as they got home, it wouldn't make up for what had happened. A girl that she loved so much had been subjected to Spanish Inquisition levels of torture, and there was not a damn thing that could be done about it.

Soon she began crying too. Not just for Ginny. But also out of pure frustration. Why was this happening to her? How had she allowed herself to get into this position? She was a perfectly reasonable person, and she'd always done her best to be nice to strangers. What could she have possibly done, in this life or any previous ones, to deserve something like this? And, more importantly, what could she do to escape? She had had a chance to do so early on - she could've used the cover of the long queues on registration day to trick Elizabeth's tracking. But that window was closed. She couldn't go to a colleague or a teacher - even if they believed her, which was highly unlikely, she would still have to go to the police about it. This was one of the most traumatic things she had ever been through, and there was no way she wanted to relive it in court. She had snookered herself!

Of course, as is commonly known in literature, even the most dire situations can be improved by a deus ex machina. From Emily's perspective, only that could save her now. And at that moment, a pretty big deus entered the room, minus a machina for her to be ex.

It was Marie, the French woman whom Emily had been teased by moments before she came. She clearly wasn't good at what she did, Emily couldn't help thinking. Her first thought was that she was there to exact revenge. But then she did something that gave both girls pause for thought.

She raised her finger to her lips and whispered "sshhh."

Quietly, she slipped into the room, switching on a torch light on her phone. Then when she got to the middle, she knelt down and whispered to the girls in a voice that was only just audible.

"Listen, I don't have much time. They think I'm just going to the bathroom," she said. "I didn't know what Elizabeth and the others were doing. Je promets. If I had, I would have brought my hidden camera. I'll just have to make do..." She took off the jacket she was wearing, and reached down to pick up a discarded ball gag. Then she carefully placed it into Emily's mouth and did up the strap, before placing the jacket over her to cover her boobs. Seeing it was not enough, she carefully took her shirt off and placed it over her pussy, covering that as well. "It's a little staged, but it's an accurate representation of what I saw..." she said. "I'm going to take photos of both of you. They're not for my purposes. I promise. Please trust me."

Now completely and utterly confused, and also a little wary of this woman, Emily could only nod. Marie snapped a couple of photographs of her. Then she took the jacket and shirt away, as well as the ball gag, and instead put them on Ginny in order to do the same. Once that was done, she redressed, and took the ball gag off, putting it right where she had found it.

"Okay," she said, still in a hushed but calm tone. "I'm going to go now. Desolee, but I will need to catch them in the act if I want to guarantee that I will be listened to, so I will have to leave you here and let them continue. But I will help you soon, mes chers. I promise..."

Despite her dismay at hearing this, Emily nodded in understanding. Ginny did likewise.

"Those fucking snakes!" Emily felt a shiver go down her spine at the venomous rage that suddenly dripped from Marie's voice. "I had a feeling something was up when I first started here. That Elizabeth is a sociopath. What kind of sick animal would treat their own daughter like this? But to use government property to torture and enslave a total civilian? When my boss finds out about this, he's going to want more than her head to roll. The entire fucking company will be on the blacklist!"

She left without another word.

12