All Comments on 'The Woman in Flat 213'

by Gentlytwisted

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job

I don't usually like stories with this much force in them. i like the coercion more subtle. But this is good please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not a bad start waiting for more

so far i like what you have laid out. interesting twist the finish has. i will wait to read more

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Too Improbable!

Sorry but she'd go directly to the police instead of enrolling. She had a whole night to think about exactly how to do it. Yes, the GPS in her phone would track HER PHONE'S LOCATION (not hers if it wasn't with her!). She'd go to enroll, leave her phone hidden at that location, which like any freshman enrollment day anywhere in the world would consist of a series of LONG lines! Little or no motion on the GPS would be quite expected. She'd then go (sans phone) directly to the nearest police officer (constable is it in your side of the ocean?) and start explaining. Very soon a squad of detectives would converge on her flat, find ALL the expensive cameras (and since they're so specialized they'd know EXACTLY what company produced them). Next they'd find the malware on her phone and laptop. In the US at this point the FBI would be getting involved and they'd really have no trouble locating even "special" (as in made for the government or military) malware. Meanwhile, our trusty detectives would be breaking down the door to flat 123 and would find Ginny. Simultaneously another pair would be arresting Elizabeth at her workplace. Actually it would be a pair of FBI agents (perhaps Scotland Yard or MI5/6 over there?) because she'd now clearly be a national security risk (her company works on government funded "spy" stuff as you've explained). Elizabeth would end up on the Federal Penn. for a LONG time (here in the US, with the Patriot Act you really don't wanna mess with Homeland Security). I'm sure similarly bad things would happen to her in GB. Oh, and those photos? Yeah, used as evidence in Elizabeth's trial then destroyed, never to find their way onto the Net.

Psycho08Psycho08over 7 years ago
Dear badinbed

While I agree it is improbable that this would happen in real life, this is just a fantasy the author came up with, no need to stomp on their ideas just because it is too improbable to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good first story

A very interesting idea very well executed. You said that this was your first attempt at writing. Well, if it is, I look forward to your future efforts. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Interesting start and looking forward to the rest! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are twisted

And none too gently! And yet the part of me that loves learning more about human psychology is devouring your stories. Haven’t read the one I believe is supposed to be softer yet, but I shall since you mentioned your life and tastes changing more n that direction. If you’re a sub, you must’ve had one twisted sister for a Mistress! (Puns intended). You write an interesting story, that’s for sure. Hope life keeps treating you kinder, and looking forward to more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous