All Comments on 'The Woman in Gloves'

by Imagetaker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightalmost 19 years ago
gloves and seamed stockings.....yes....

Classy, gentle and sensual. It makes you think of the opportunities in your life that you might have missed a luscious fantasy-come-true such as this...and promising yourself you won't let it slip by next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Elegant

Not a bad read. Wondering why your protagonist didn't give the lady a good fucking. That's what I would want. *smile* Hope you'll write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Your story made me burn my brownies.

Long day, making brownies for a grad party tomorrow. 10 minutes to kill until the timer goes off and I find your story.

You made me burn my brownies. I gave you a five. Lovely story, lovely characters, realistic coupling and simply divine ending.

Well done. Looking forward to any future submissions...

Kay-DeeKay-Deealmost 19 years ago
Where Are My Gloves?

Very erotic and very well written. I'm going to have a search round for my gloves just in case I bump into you! - Kay

DreamCheyDreamCheyalmost 19 years ago
Great story!

Excellent story; very well written. I wish I could be the woman wearing the gloves and meet you in a public place. Mmmmm!! I'm trembling just thinking about it! Name the date and place!

baldmistybaldmistyover 18 years ago
great

im going to have to get some gloves and play with my cunt while i think about your next story!!!! made me very very wet!

baldmisty

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 18 years ago
lovely and very erotic

Thank you so much. You write beautifully. There is something quite erotic about weddings, isn't there? Can't wait for you to submit some more musings for our entertainment. Very hot story.

emilyroseemilyroseover 17 years ago
Going out now...

to buy me some gloves...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely

erotic read!

mistyrydhermistyrydherover 16 years ago
Very erotic

i should wear my gloves more often. Your story is very erotic. You are an amazing writer. Thanks!

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77about 16 years ago
Wow!

Mr. Imagetaker, you paint a very elaborate picture with your words!! i especially loved "I wondered what passions were smoldering inside her" and "As she got down on her knees she was at eyelevel with my arousal"!

With wording and imagry like yours i think i could get into mainstream romance novels!! (And i've never been a fan in the past!)

You certainly have a fan in me! i look forward to more submissions from you and plan to go read your poems next. Keep up the good work, and keep the juices (your creative writing ones, and your reader's) flowing! ;o)

i am adding this submission to my "favorites" list for stories!

krazzykatkrazzykatover 13 years ago
can we dance

my heart is pounding i am even breathing heavy!(smiling)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have long red gloves.

Thinking I should get black ones now !

SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerabout 12 years ago
Brings bakc memories

I gave my boyfriend a hand job, once, while wearing my gloves (lol) and he loved it so much that it became a regular routine.

I enjoyed your story. I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just curious

I really enjoy your writing, James.

Curious why you call a cock a cock...but the woman's nether regions as "her sex". Thank you for sharing...

BG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
have gloves, will stroke ;)

just went to a wedding and so wished for just this kind of encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous