The Woman Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! I must look a fright!" She started to worry.

"You are beautiful. Although, I've seen you look better." he teased.

She laughed her first real one in a long time.

"I've got to get cleaned up."

They walked to the washroom. She moistened a cloth and washed her face. In the mirror, she watched him remove his shirt and drop it. He put his arms around her and started to nibble on her neck. Walter slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. Once it was undone, he slipped it from her shoulders and tossed it in the laundry basket in the corner. The bra she had on was a white, lace one. His hands went to the top of her breasts and his fingers slowly caressed them. He licked her neck at the same time and she tilted her head back. Her hands reached behind her and held onto his hips. They swayed together as she rubbed her backside against him. The clasp on her bra was in the front. He released it and freed her breasts. Her nipples were hard and he thought they pointed right at him in the reflection. With the thumb and forefinger of each hand, he twirled and pulled on them. Rachel's moans excited him. He wanted to pleasure her, tell her that he accepted her for who she was. Her eyes opened and looked straight at his.

"There is something I have to do." Rachel said.

She almost ran into the living room to grab the phone. Walter stripped naked and followed her. As she waited for Julia to answer, she saw the erection he had. His smile was wide when he dropped to his knees and unzipped her skirt. Then he pulled down her panties and saw her cock for the first time. Just as he was about to reach for it she held his arm.

"Ignore it." she told him. "I try to."

He kissed her stomach and let his tongue circle her belly button. His hands tickled her sides. Her hand clasped some of his hair and pulled him to his feet. He cupped one of her breasts and let his thumb tickle the nipple. Julia had answered and Rachel told her that everything was all right, better, and then gasped. One of her nipples was between his teeth and he pulled on it.

"Gotta run." Rachel put down the phone. "All she said was 'have fun'." she told him.

They quickly went to the bedroom and lay down together. He held her close, kissed her repeatedly and felt her hard nipples against his chest. Before, their kisses were hesitant, somewhat tentative. Now, they were urgent. He need and desire for her consumed him. She pressed her body tight to his and he could feel her heart pound against his chest. It matched the beat of his. Wherever their bodies touched sent a jolt to the pleasure centres of his brain. He loved the way she touched him, how she moaned when he caressed her.

Walter felt as if he was in heaven. He kissed his way down her neck to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and he suckled on one, using his tongue to tease it. Her moans got louder and that excited him. His tongue left a trail as he went from one breast to the other. Then he licked the underside, right where the breast met the torso. He could feel her tremble through the tip of his tongue and knew he found a sweet spot. His fingers pulled her nipples lightly and he let the tip of his tongue tickle her.

"Yes, yes, that's it." she moaned, "Right there."

Her hands held his head in place. She arched her back, wanting more of his tongue. His hand slid along her ribs and caressed her. Then he stroked her belly. Slowly, it moved lower down. She took his hand in hers and placed it under her sac. Her legs spread to give him room.

He felt her move and saw her take some lube from the nightstand. After she poured some over his fingers, he played with her bum. His suckled one nipple as he slipped a finger into her. It slid in easily as she relaxed. He added another after which she moaned. Her hands cupped his head and held it to her breast. As he massaged his fingers back and forth, she arched her back.

"Fuck me." she moaned, "Fuck me now."

Walter's cock was so hard it was almost painful. While he put a condom on, Rachel suckled his nipples. Then she stroked his cock and got it covered with lube. It throbbed in her hand and even twitched at times.

"Oh God, just seeing how hard you are."

"How hard you make me."

Her smile was radiant as she lay on her side with her back to him. He wanted to tease her a little so he rubbed his cock against her cheeks.

"Let me." she said.

She reached out and guided him into her. Once he felt her move against him, he slowly began to thrust. He reached around with one hand and caressed her breasts. With every thrust, he went deeper. Her moans were like music to his ears. Then she moved and he slipped from her ass. She slipped a pillow under her bum and spread her legs for him.

"I want to watch you fuck me."

He got between her legs where she guided his cock back inside. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he started to thrust again. The look of ecstasy on her face was something to behold. It was obvious that she wanted him deep inside. His movements started out slow and shallow but became deeper, more powerful. The way her bum would rise up to meet him made him go faster. Her ass squeezed his entire shaft. Her breasts bounced when he buried himself totally. His balls slapped against her and she moaned in time with it. There was no way that he would last much longer.

"I'm going to come!" he cried.

Her arms went around him and held him tight. The harder he thrust, the louder she moaned. He felt her fingernails on his back, the sensation as they travelled along his spine. His brain went into overload; she was his world. He could barely see her through the cloud over his eyes. That familiar tightening in his balls started.

She pulled his head down and thrust her tongue into his mouth. He inhaled her every moan. His heart raced along with hers. Her fingers dug into his back and she cried out. He exploded, his cock emptied into her. She cried out again and he felt her ass squeeze his cock tighter. Another thrust and there was a final explosion of come.

His heart slowed down, the pounding in his ears subsided. He looked at her and her euphoric smile. Her legs dropped to the bad and she pulled him down on top of her.

"I don't want to crush you." he said.

"You never will." She kissed his cheek. "I want to feel all of you. I love the way your face scrunched up just before you came. It helped me come with you."

Her body melded to his, her arms curled around him. He rested most of his weight on his elbows, which were on either side of her head. They kissed again. Her hands slipped between them and removed the condom, which she dropped into a tray on the nightstand. Then she wrapped him in her arms again.

"I'm never going to let you go." she said.

"I don't want you to."

"I want to please you always. Hold you, kiss you, suck you. If you want me to."

"Oh, I want you just as much." He leaned down and kissed her again. "I want to make you come anyway you want."

"We have to see Julia, she can arrange for some blood tests. The quicker the better so we can lose the condoms."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I want to taste your come. And feel you in my bum. I mean, if that's what you want."

"Are you kidding? Of course that's what I want. To be with you only and always. And once you have your operation I'll still want your bum. If that's okay with you."

"Anything you want. I never dreamed of finding someone like you. Hoped. But I never thought I would find someone for me." Her hand slipped between them. His cock had grown hard as he listened and now she wrapped her fingers around it. She slipped her tongue into his mouth as they kissed. "It feels like you're ready for another go." Her smile was radiant. "But I want to suck you first."

"I won't come in your mouth, trust me."

"Spoken like a true man." she laughed. "Your cheque's in the mail too I bet."

"Talk like that will earn you a spanking. I mean it about not coming."

"I know you do. I just want to get the tests done and over with so we don't have to worry about it. In the meantime, get on your back so I can suck your cock."

"Yes ma'am."

He rolled them both over, kissing her all the while. Then she shifted and began to kiss his neck. Slowly, she licked her way down to his nipples. The tip of her tongue flicked one then the other. Every time he moaned, her heart sang. His heart beat faster as she stroked him. Anxious to feel him in her mouth Rachel started to trail her tongue down his belly. She found a sweet spot, one that made him arch his back. The more she tickled it, the louder he became.

"Oh God," he cried.

"I have to remember that spot." She licked down until her cheek brushed against his cock. His legs spread wide and she settled between them. One hand held him while she kissed the inner part of his thigh. With tiny nibbles, she edged closer. She kissed his sac and took one of his balls into her mouth. The way her jumped told her he liked it. But, she wanted more. One long lick along his cock until she could wrap her lips around the crown. At first, that's all it was. As she bobbed her head up and down, she swallowed more, her hand wrapped around the base. With her lips, her tongue, she wanted to bring him to the brink.

"I'm going to come!" Walter pulled her off his cock.

She kept stroking him and watched his face. It scrunched up, just like the last time, right before he exploded all over his belly. His eyes closed and his tongue peaked out from between his lips. Once, twice, three times come escaped his cock. Then his breathing started to return to normal and she curled up beside him, still holding his cock. He opened his eyes and saw the joy in them.

"This is going to sound funny." Walter said, "But I'm falling more in love with you each time I look at you."

"It doesn't sound funny at all." She kissed him again. "I feel the same way. After the first few times at the bar I was hoping you felt the same about me. But, I was scared to tell you." Her head rested against his chest.

"You said you've been looking for someone, hoping to find someone. Well, you aren't the only one hoping. And now, I don't have to search any longer."

12