The Woman of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacy? Jack's right here, so I'm putting you on speakerphone."

"If you must...I mean, hi, Jack!" "Fuck you, sis."

"Eric, are you going to let him talk to me that way?"

"Nope. Jack, you're fired. Happy, Stace?"

We all laughed, and then she told us why she called. The asshole had actually put a clause in his will that said she could not date or become involved with anyone for one full year after his death, or she would lose everything. Otherwise, it all went to her.

"William did notice one important thing in this will, though."

"What would that be?"

"It was never signed and witnessed. Therefore, the previous will is in effect, and there are no provisions for any of that type of thing at all in it. As far as he can see, this one is the valid will. We're free and clear, my love."

"He's sure of this?"

"Since he didn't sign off on the new will, he's positive. He even asked if I was planning any new relationships. In his words, 'you deserve someone who's actually going to appreciate you. He was my client, but he was an absolute asshole.'"

We laughed, and made plans to celebrate for lunch. Stacy hung up, and Jack and I sat there for a moment. I was about to say something when my secretary stuck her head in the door.

"Sir? I realize this isn't my place..."

"Come on in, Dawn, and have a seat. By the way, how many times have I told you to use my first name? Stop calling me sir!"

She sat down with a small smile on her face, but turned serious again right away.

"I'm a little concerned about the image you're projecting right now, with Mr. Walker..."

"Jack."

"...Jack's sister calling just days after her husband passed away so violently. I know you and...Jack...have been friends for decades, but still...you have an image to protect, and..."

Jack stopped her by putting his hand up.

"Dawn, did you ever meet my late, unlamented brother-in-law? To be perfectly blunt, he was an asshole. He treated my sister like crap, slept around on her constantly, and tried to put a rider in his will to prevent her from having any kind of relationship for years after his death. Does that sound like someone you should care about?"

"Am I the only person who didn't know this about James?"

I smiled.

"We don't use his name, Dawn. He is forever known as the asshole."

She covered her mouth to hide the smile.

"That's awful! Sounds like it's appropriate, but still..."

"Let me tell you something else, Dawn. I had the worst crush on his sister when we were kids, and time did not erase that. She feels the same way about me, and we're going to explore that, regardless of what anyone thinks. I have the blessing...hell, I have the direct orders of her parents to treat her right. I plan on doing exactly that."

She nodded, and stood.

"I apologize for doubting you, sir...sorry. I can't call you by your first name. I just can't."

"Okay, I can respect that. Think you can call me boss?"

"That I can do, boss."

She turned to leave, and as she got to the door, something occurred to me.

"Dawn? How come you can call him by his first name, but not me?"

She turned and looked me in the eye, and I could see the twinkle.

"Easy. I don't like Jack."

As she turned and walked out the door, I had to laugh at the look on his face.

"Close your mouth, Jack. You're drawing flies..."

He stood up in a huff.

"Just for that, you're buying lunch today."

We laughed, and I settled in to do some work. The next thing I know, Dawn is sticking her head in the door.

"Boss? Sorry to interrupt, but your lunch appointment is here." "Jack? Send him in. I'm almost done."

"Boss? It's not Jack."

At this point what she was saying clicked, and I looked up to see Stacy standing there, wearing black, as befits the grieving widow. However, this was not a mourning dress. It clung to every luscious curve of her body like it was sprayed on, and showed enough skin to really set the imagination to work.

"Close your mouth, boss. You're drawing flies."

I looked over at Dawn, who had a big grin on her face.

"Dawn, you're fired."

She just smiled, and closed the door behind Stacy. She walked over to my desk and sat across from me, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My heart was beating like a drum, and I know it was obvious how much I was in love with this woman. Good thing for me, she had the same lost look on her face.

"Aren't we a pair? Both of us drooling like animals in heat. We'd better hope my brother doesn't see us, or he'll never let us live it down."

The office door opened as she said that, and sure enough, Jack walked in.

"My god, Dawn. It reeks of puppy love in here. Call the ventilation people, would you. Someone might suffocate!"

"Mr. Walker! Be nice. Your sister is a grieving widow, after all."

She said this with a big grin and a wink at Stacy, so she'd rethought her earlier opinion, and come to the same conclusion the rest of us had. What she said next confirmed it.

"I would offer my condolences, but from everything I've been hearing, your late husband was an asshole."

Stacy looked so shocked to hear my prim and proper secretary say the word asshole that I had to laugh. Stacy shot me a dirty look, then laughed herself.

"It's quite alright, Dawn. My late husband, may he rot in Hell, was an asshole. Hopefully, my next relationship will go much better."

Dawn looked at me, then back at Stacy, and smiled.

"If I may say so, he's not perfect, but by no means an asshole."

I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard.

"Can I quote you on that, Dawn? 'He's not perfect, but by no means an asshole! That's brilliant!"

Dawn was extremely embarrassed by the whole thing, and it took a few minutes to convince her that not only was I not mad, but I really did want to quote her on it. We finally got out of the office for lunch, and Stacy slipped her arm in mine as if it was meant to be there. We had an incredible lunch, and as we got back to the office, Stacy grabbed my hand and pulled me aside.

"I just want you to know, I spoke to the asshole's attorney. He did suggest that I wait until the reading of the will to be seen in public with you, just so that anyone that might be sympathetic to the asshole won't have room to make noise. Can you wait for me a few more weeks?"

"I've been waiting this long, I think a few more weeks won't kill me. As long as you need, babe. As long as you need."

She hugged me briefly, and then was gone. Jack asked what was going on, and of course, I told him to mind his own business. We laughed, and went back to work. The next couple of weeks were more or less a blur. I worked, went home, spent time talking to Stacy on the phone, on weekends, I'd drive out to the Walker's place and spend weekends with the family. Stacy and I kept the pretense of friendship up as long as possible, but the few friends she'd been able to make while she was with the asshole knew something was going on. She was way too happy to be a grieving widow, even considering the way the asshole treated her. Finally, the will was read, and as expected, Stacy got everything. There were no surprises at all, other than there was an apology to her in the will for his behavior. As the attorney put it, he knew he was an asshole, he just wasn't that big of an asshole yet.

Stacy called me when she left the attorney's office.

"It's over. The will has been read, the asshole no longer has any influence on my life whatsoever. Everything he worked for is mine now. I want to sell that house. Will you help me?"

"Of course I will, but where are you going to live?"

As soon as I said it, I felt like slapping myself upside the head. Considering the way our lives were coming together, the logical thing would be for her to move in with me.

"Um...forget I said that. I know exactly where you're going to live."

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to figure that out. Sometimes you're not very smart for such an intelligent guy."

"Hey, in my own defense, it's been a long time since I've been even remotely this serious about a woman. My natural defenses against commitment come into play before I can shut them down. It's a guy thing, really..."

She was laughing, and we made dinner plans for that night. I hung up the phone to see Dawn standing in the doorway.

"I take it things are finally looking up for you two lovebirds?"

"Do me a favor? Find me the name of the realtor that I worked with when I bought my house. Stacy wants out of the one she's in now."

"Moving in with you, is she?"

"Yes, mother, she is."

Dawn laughed, and went to get me the information I asked for. I was logging out at the end of the day when Jack stuck his head in my office door.

"Got a second?"

"For you, no."

"Fuck you. Seriously?"

"Come on in, you pain in my ass. What's up?"

"I hear Stacy wants to sell the house and move somewhere else. Any ideas on where she's going to live?"

He had a big grin on his face while he said this, and I figured he'd already been told about my reaction when Stacy told me.

"By the look on your face, you already know where she's moving, so why ask?"

"She is my sister, you know. I just want to make sure she's well taken care of."

I gave him a dirty look, and he laughed.

"I already know you'll do a much better job than the asshole ever did. I'm just busting your chops. Where are you two going for dinner?"

"We're going to that new Italian place downtown. No, you aren't invited."

"Wouldn't dream of interfering with true love in bloom, pal. Just wondering is all..."

We laughed as we walked out the door, and said goodnight at the garage. I headed out to Stacy's house to pick her up for dinner, and when I got there, she wasn't dressed yet. She opened the door in a robe, and pulled me in quickly. Without a word, she led me up the stairs to the bedroom, and turned to face me.

"I've been waiting so long for you to make love to me, I will not wait a moment longer. I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone or anything in my life."

She slipped the robe off as she spoke, and for the first time, I saw my childhood fantasy nude. My fantasies didn't do justice to what I was seeing. Full, plump breasts that sat high on her chest, and a beautiful, slightly plump belly. She had a small trail of pubic hair leading to her clit, which was already standing proud in her state of arousal. My cock was swelling quickly, and as much as I wanted to simply rip my clothes off and take her then and there, I promised I was going to make it a night to remember, for both of us.

I reached out and pulled her to me, planting kisses on her stomach, then working my way to her breasts. Her nipples were harder than diamond, or so it seemed to me. I gently kissed one, then the other, and by the way she shivered as I did it, I realized that she had very sensitive nipples, so I spent some time giving them attention. I licked and sucked each one, and kissed the sensitive skin between them. I felt her body tense and quiver as she experienced her first orgasm of the night. She pushed me away, and straddled my waist as I lay on the bed. She undid my tie and ripped my shirt open. I decided to lay back and let her have her way with me for the moment, and have her way she did. She wasted no time getting my clothes off, and as soon as she lowered my pants, she gasped.

"My god, Eric. The asshole was tiny compared to you. I can't wait to feel this inside of me..."

She moved her way up my body, and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. I was simply a passenger in this ride, and I loved every second of it. She gently lowered herself on my tool until I was completely inside of her, and then she began to rock and move. I let Stacy decide how hard she wanted it, as I knew it had been quite a while since she'd had a man, and I didn't want to hurt her at all. She rode me slowly at first, and the look on her face told me how much she was loving the feelings she was experiencing. I ran my hands up and down her sides, and she grabbed them and guided them back to her breasts, so I pinched her nipples as she rode me. She cried out once, and I felt her juices running down my shaft and coating my balls as she came on me again.

She bent down to kiss me, and I felt her tits rubbing my chest as she rode my cock. I started to thrust up in time with her movements, and soon was rewarded with another orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over, so that I was on top. She spread her arms out and lay there for me to take advantage of at will. I slipped my cock out of her, and moved down her body to taste the juices of my incredible love. I wasn't disappointed, as she was everything I'd ever expected her to be. I licked and sucked her tight snatch, and slipped my fingers deep inside of her. Stacy cried out and rewarded my efforts with yet another orgasm, and her sweet juices gushed all over my chin as she came. I brought my cock back to the entrance of her love tunnel, and teased her with it, slipping it in slightly, then quickly pulling back out. She moaned every time I pulled it away, until I slipped it all the way in. She brought her legs up and rested them on my shoulders, and I quickly developed a pounding rhythm. She bounced and wiggled with every stroke, and her big tits jiggled nicely. I felt my own explosion building, and so did she. She slipped her legs down, and wrapped them around my waist.

"I want you to come inside of me, Eric. I want to feel you coming, baby..."

Hearing her say that, I lost any control I might have had, and with one mighty groan, I let my seed fly. I think I shot more inside of her that night than I ever have in my life. She pulled me down to her, and we kissed as we both came down from incredible sexual highs. I slipped down next to her, and we spent a few minutes that way, just enjoying the closeness of each other's bodies. I know she dozed off briefly, and I fought the urge to do the same. Eventually, hunger brought both of us up to full awareness, and when we looked at the clock, it was way too late to make our reservations at the Italian place. We both got dressed, and because she'd popped every button on my shirt, we drove over to my place so I could change. Stacy had packed a bag, and planned on staying with me.

We went out to grab a late dinner at the local coffee shop, and while we were there, a former associate of the asshole walked up to the table. He chatted briefly with us, and before he left, he let us know that everyone in the asshole's office was wishing Stacy nothing but the best.

"I know it's bad to say, but James was a complete and total asshole. We hated the way he treated you, but none of us felt it was our place to say anything. His secretary despised him, mostly because of how he treated you. If you don't mind, I'll let people know you're doing very well without him."

Stacy thanked him, and told him to tell the world she was very happy. He left, and we looked at each other, then started laughing.

"It looks like it's pretty much unanimous. James was an asshole, so says the world!"

We paid the bill, and headed back to my place. That night, after another long lovemaking session, I fell asleep next to the woman of my dreams for the first time.

The next few months flew by. Stacy found a buyer for her house, and moved into mine. We arranged every detail of her life and mine to fit each other, and less than a year after the asshole drove into a phone pole, her father walked her down the aisle. We had planned on waiting a full year, but circumstances dictated otherwise. Seven months after we were married, our first child was born. Two and a half years later, she was joined by her little brother.

We're both in our fifties now, and to this day, I love her as much as I did the first time I saw her. Ours is not a perfect life, we fight and argue like any normal couple. We always make sure we don't sleep on our anger, however, and the sex is still just as good as it was that first night. I drive by the phone pole the asshole hit, and smile. Somewhere in a box, I still have that video we made that caused everything to happen. I should get rid of it, but somehow, it has a sentimental value to me. I just need to make sure that the kids don't find it.

When we were kids, Jack and I would talk about where we saw our lives going. He always wanted to be active and doing something new and fun. He took up hang gliding not too long ago, and still surfs and skis on a regular basis. I took over the presidency of the company a couple of years ago, and brought him up as my VP. Together, we took the company public, and made millions of dollars in the process. My goal was to be rich. Jack and I both achieved our goals, in every possible sense of the word. I have more money than I could ever possibly spend, and the most incredible woman on the planet to spend it with.

Who could ask for more?

12