All Comments on 'The Woman on the Bus'

by truman5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it!

Well written, and believable. I would have liked the story to have continued, but, such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well done

Quite realistic and not over the top. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Star Football Player's Wife

If she was the "Star Football Player's Wife" and everybody in town knew who he was .... The wife's last name would have been apparent or easy enough to discover. I like that it was just onetime for a "First Time" story.

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
Superb! A wonderful short erotic story!

I really enjoyed this story-short and to the point, wish there was more but like I said, just the right amount - heartwarming and bittersweet all at once. Please write more, you are an excellent author :) Smiles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good writing

It's much closer to literature than a just another dirty story.

Lyks2BTeezdLyks2BTeezdabout 10 years ago
Excellent Job

Echoing what JayBird had to say, you're an excellent writer. I'd say more gifted than 95% of the writers here. You're story is very good - it drew me in and I completely shared the feelings of the main character. Please do keep writing. I'm anxious to see more.

I will add, that the thought also crossed my mind that if her husband was that big a deal as a football player in a small town, it wouldn't have been hard to track her down. I even considered that if she was only 3 years ahead of you, if you went to the same high school you would have been a freshman when her, then, boyfriend would have been the big deal quarterback. I, however, allowed some license that perhaps the town was actually a mid-sized city with 10 high schools. That would have made it more difficult to find her. The point is, though, your reader shouldn't have to fabricate constructs to support your story. Enough on that.

You're a great writer. Keep it up. Thanks.

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 10 years ago

It is a good story. I think it's the fantasy many of us awkward types have had as lonely teens. Thanks for writing it.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
In Lust

I think as an 18 year old in love (lust) he did most of his thinking with the wrong head. On the other hand you like to think that somehow she knew he did care and it's the one bright spot in an otherwise dead life. A good story and I could relate to his confusion and insecurities at that age.

The writing was very good. I could feel the tension.

Thanks for a bittersweet tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written and impactfull

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feel your...

Tried to rescue mine and got nothing but a good ass kicking...White boy trying to step in got stepped on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Young man grows up quickly one afternoon.

Beautifully written, sweet and sad story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous