All Comments on 'The Woman on the Twelfth Green Ch. 02'

by carrteun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
corrytonmancorrytonmanover 5 years ago
Well!

I thought the first part of this series was wonderful, but I do believe the second installment is even better. I don't expect a third, but I would love to read it. Bravo! Bravissimo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always a Pleasure

It is always a pleasure to read stories from Carrtuen. This was as good as 'Going Home' and quite well written with very few errors. If all writing was this good on Lit, I'd probably be in permanent reading mode. A definite page turner and not one to be dismissed after the first few paragraphs.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 5 years ago
Good read thank you

This story could have gone off the rails in several places. Thanks for resisting and giving us a nice romance piece with the right ending.

Messy112Messy112over 3 years ago

Good story... Should add one or two more chapters in series showing complications and adjustment for three way relationship in modern times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As sexy as this story started, I was squegged out by the lack of communication and the disrespect shown by Kiersten in flat out telling her fiance what was going to happen, and then having sex with her female lover without discussion. There was no foundation laid that indicated that this cheating would be okay. Rather than portraying engaged behavior, the way she acts is like occasional friends with benefits that are non-exclusive. What's to prevent her from fucking whoever she wants in the future regardless of what he says. A committed relationship shows care and concern for the feelings of the partner or spouse. I couldn't finish the story.

topcattoponetopcattopone4 months ago

I didn't expect the arrival of a third party. Good story.

BlowYourHouseInBlowYourHouseInabout 2 months ago

His fiancee, his supposed "soulmate" unilaterally dec

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarrteun@carrteun
9/19/2023 It has been over a year since I last posted something. I have a story almost ready for Halloween, the first time I've tried to construct a story for that holiday. Just a section of rewrite and a final editing check before it's done. It will be ready in time for the H...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES