All Comments on 'The Woman Tribe Ch. 02'

by TussUss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Both chapters belong in a different category. BDSM, non-consent, or whatever. At least the second chapter showed some editing. However, it was too short. Guy wakes tied to bed (the "B" part of BDSM), finds his balls really were smashed in the first chapter and it was not a dream (the "S&M" part of BDSM), he is forced to have sex, and the chapter is over. Really.

This is in fact a femdom fantasy where the Amazons use the males however they wish. But with no gonads, I don't think our "hero" would be very easily aroused. Also, I assume the male children are killed. So this is really pretty horrific. One pregnancy per young female Amazon tribe member won't keep the tribe alive if half the children are male and are eliminated. Even if all fathered kids are female, accidents and illnesses would take a toll, so one child per Amazon won't sustain the tribe's population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this sucks...

This is not only poorly written, it is totally unbelievable and biologically impossible for the victim of the type of "neutering" described to have sex as described so soon after that event - if ever!

One of the worst stories I have ever been unfortunate enough to have read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This has to be the stupidest story I've ever read. I mean without advanced modern medicine and surgery there is 0% chance of survival from the ball crushing ritual. A person would bleed out to death within 3 minutes, due to the fact that a major artery and vein responsible for sending blood to both the groin region and legs being destroyed in such a manner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous