All Comments on 'The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 01'

by bourbononice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
The only Man in Honey Hollow -

has got his work cut out for him. He has a BUNCH of "repairs" to catch up on! I can just imagine what would happen if one of the "ladies" of the Hollow just HAPPENS to have a male child by him. Biologically, in theory - there should be an occasional male child - as it does still require an X and a Y to make a male... but only two X's to make a female. Who Knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man? Only the SHADOW knows!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 6 years ago
WOW

Well I think Mike is going to be a VERY happy ... but tired guy!! I am sure there are ALL kinds of things that the ladies of Honey Hollow need "help" with and talk about a blank canvas! All kinds of kinks can be explored!!

Great story and very well written!!!

Cheers Lance

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comments, 0 2 should be up tomorrow or the next day. It's going to be a long story methinks LOL

Paul (Bourbononice)

SunloverSunloverover 6 years ago
Fun story

This is a great read and a fun story. This would be every man's dream to move to a town with no men and all the women are horny. Good idea for a story and you keep it interesting by introducing different ladies and circumstances. Good job.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Severe Whiplash!

Fun read; BUT the first part was so tranquil and suddenly he was fucking everyone around. No transition. Not really a good whiplash move! Maybe even a paragraph or two easing the way to make it more [yes i know it is fiction] believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbourbononice@bourbononice
"The Trunk in the Attic" has concluded. "The Women of Honey Hollow" has concluded Off for the holidays. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays "Julie's Family" an early Christmas present To all the lovely ladies dressed in black for the Golden Globes, I am glad you brought your GOL...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES