The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had unbuttoned her blouse and her breasts were magnificent, firm cones standing proud on her chest, her nipples a light pink and erect like two little cocks. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down, her trimmed bush was shaved to a V over her clit and I could smell her arousal. She held out her arms to me and our lips met in another hot kiss.

Her nipples pushed into my chest like two bullets. I kissed her neck and started to kiss further down her body catching her nipples between my lips. Sucking first one then the other she pushed up encouraging me to do more. I nibbled and lightly bit the nipples pulling then away from her chest. Moving down I twirled my tongue in her navel and she entangled her fingers in my hair pushing me lower.

I could feel her emotions starting to bubble and when I breathed on her mound she pushed it up to my mouth. I kissed and nibbled my way lower and her legs parted some more so her flower could open for my oral adoration. My tongue slipped into her folds and I could feel her sex pulsing, trying to suck me in. I stabbed my tongue in her hole and she rewarded me with a small squirt of pussy cum.

I took my time to bring her to a rolling boil and slid my tongue up to her clit taking it between my lips. I ran the tip of my tongue across the hard bud and sucked at the same time. Jenny was thrashing on the bed, smashing her pussy into my face and pleading and moaning for me to keep going.

She finally couldn't take any more and she pushed me away, her hips still pumping as if she was fucking something or someone. I rose up to me knees and aimed my cock at her pussy. Rubbing my cock thru her wet slit I wet the tip and tapped her clit with it bring more moans and thrusts of her hips trying to get my cock into her. I placed the tip to her pussy and slowly pushed slowly into her sopping wet cunt. She was tight around my cock and I felt a barrier and stopped with only about an inch or two in her. Her eyes opened wide and I could see on her face the question "why did you stop?"

"Jenny why didn't you tell me you are a virgin?" replying she said "because I thought you wouldn't do it, you are so nice I was afraid you wouldn't fuck me if I told you."

"Jenny I would be honored to be your first and make you a woman but you should have told me as I could have hurt you."

She had tears in her eyes, but the passion was still there and I flipped over and pulled her over on me so she could ride me.

"Jenny this will be easier if you control how much and when you want it. Just put the tip in and then you can use your weight to take me inside."

She nodded her head and put the tip of my hard cock into her pussy wriggling around a bit to get comfortable. She slid it further until we hit the hymen and she stopped. I could see that she was uncomfortable but she bit her lip and drove herself down on my cock until I was all the way in.

She had a tear in her eye and I told her to sit still for a few minutes and then we could try fucking. I sucked her nipples a little to help her over the hump and soon her hips were moving in a circular movement and her pussy was juicing nicely. She started an up and down movement and soon she was as crazed as her mother had been a few days ago. I let her get to her first orgasm and then flipped her over so I could drive my own car.

I started slow with shallow thrusts, letting my dick head massage her opening where all the nerve endings are. She was trying to bury my cock deep into her but I was going to give her something to remember for her first time. I began to increase the depth of my strokes but kept the speed slow and easy. She was meeting my stroke and her clit was banging against my pubic bone bringing little screams from her throat.

I was tempted to turn her over and take her from behind but I wanted to watch her as she came. I started to pound into her fast and hard and was rewarded with her pussy squirting and the screams that came out of her would bring the cops running if they were close by. Her head was tossing back and forth and her eyes were rolling back in her head.

I thought I was going to be really sore later as my hips were taking a pounding from the way she was fucking me back. She let out one long howl, her legs straightened and she was as stiff as a board with only her head touching the bed. She finally relaxed and I thought maybe she had passed out but she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I was still hard so I continued to slowly fuck into her and thought now was the time to turn her over.

I got her on all fours and slipped my cock into her in one push. She gave a little grunt as I bottomed out but immediately started to fuck back at me and I knew this was going to be great. I took hold of her hips and drove my cock into her like a madman. I must have been a blur as I pounded in and out of her. Her cum was running out of her in a stream and she was cursing and yelling like I was killing her but I knew if I stopped she would attack me like a banshee. I could feel my cum coming to the top and changed the angle a little bit and must have hit her G-spot because as I came she did also and flooded me once again and fell on her stomach pleading me to stop for rest.

I lay down with her trying to catch my breath and wondered a bit too late if she was protected, I certainly hoped so as I must have dumped a big load into her. She snuggled into me with her head on my chest and her fingers played with my chest hair as we rested. She finally got her wits about her and thanked me for making her a woman.

We talked for a while and I asked her if she wanted me to take her home. She said that if I didn't mind she could stay and go home in the morning. I had some trepidation about that because I didn't want to start a trend with stay overs but didn't have the heart to refuse her. I said we should take showers and change the bed clothes before we turned in and she agreed so we got up and shared a shower with just a little grab and tickle, stripped and remade the bed and turned in for the night.

Chapter 7

The morning light woke me up and I reached for Jenny only to find I was alone in bed. The bed was still warm so I knew she hadn't been gone long. I got up and slipped into some shorts not bothering with a shirt and stopped in the bathroom on my way to the kitchen. I could smell coffee brewing as I got closer and saw Jenny sitting at the table when I entered the room. She was dressed in her blouse and shorts and sat waiting for the coffee to get done. I walked up to her and kissed her on top of her head and gave her a hug. She stood up and threw herself into my arms and kissed me full on the lips, our tongues dueling with each other.

"Oh Mike, I am so happy that you did me last night, I can't believe that I came so hard. I never knew it could be that good. Rachael and I made love but that was different, we were just taking care of business. I never let her fuck me in the cunt with my mother's dildo because I had hoped that I would find someone like you that would make love to me and make sure that I had a good cum, Thank you, Thank You, Thank You."

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and took her into my arms and held her close. Just as I was going to fondle her tits there was a knock on the door and I just knew it was Mary. I started to go to the door and it opened a crack and Mary asked if she could come in.

"Yes Mary, by all means come in and join us for coffee or breakfast."

She was all smiles as she hugged Jenny and me and then sat at the table waiting for us to say something.

"Well say something damnit," she said "I didn't stay awake all night wondering if you got fucked properly for nothing." Jenny smiled and said she sure got fucked properly, she was tired so could she go home and take a nap. We all laughed at that and sat with a hot cup of joe to enjoy the morning.

After a while Mary gathered up Jenny and they headed for home and I just stood on the porch and wondered "How in the hell did I get here?"