The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jasmine how are you, I haven't seen you in quite a while."

"I've been wonderful Mike, just busy getting things put away before the winter season begins and now that it is done I was hoping you would be able to join me for dinner tonight if you are free."

"Well darlin I ain't free but I am easy," I said in my best impression of a cad.

She laughed and it sounded like bells tinkling in her voice and said she would plan dinner for 6 if that was ok. I said it was and would see her then.

I took a shower and dug out my presentable clothes. I had put away my shorts for the year and had bought some chinos and sport shirts for a change of pace.

It was time to leave and a few minutes later I was pulling into Jasmine's driveway. She opened the door and welcomed me with a hug and a more than friendly kiss. She was dressed nice in a light blue dress and when I hugged her I didn't feel any bra strap and I wondered if she had any panties on.

We went inside and she offered me a glass of wine or something stronger if I preferred. Wine was fine because I was trying to keep my cum tasty for the ladies and it seemed fruits and wines kept it from getting bitter. I was eating healthy now and I suppose that helped also.

I was a half hour early and that gave us time to sit and talk while dinner finished cooking in the oven. Jasmine got up when our wine was about finished and started for the kitchen and I followed her to see if I could help with something and if not then I could keep the conversation going.

She had cooked a fine meal and I tried not to overeat for a couple of reasons, one being I wanted to stay awake so I could make love to Jasmine. She was so lovely and I was anticipating a night of pleasure. A few buttons had come undone and I could see her cleavage, tempting me to kiss the deep valley between her light brown breasts. My mouth watered as I remembered her thick dark brown nipples and her sweet bald pussy.

Jasmine excused herself and when she returned she was in a white shorty baby doll nighty. She turned on some music and came to me sensually dancing to some sexy tune. Her hips swayed side to side and she cupped her tits holding them so her nipples pointed at me. They were already erect and protruding out about a half inch. I knew when I sucked them they would be a lot longer and my mouth watered at the thought.

I unbuttoned my shirt and let hang loose from my shoulders and unbuckled and unsnapped my trousers. Jasmine continued to dance until she could see the bulge forming in my pants. She knelt down and kissed and nibbled my nipples and kissed her way down my stomach. Hooking her fingers in the waistband of my pants she pulled them down and my hard cock snapped against my belly as she freed it from my clothes.

Jasmine held my cock in a hard grip and stroked slowly up and down bringing a gasp from me. She bent over and licked all around the head and especially the seam underneath the ridge. She nipped the shaft and licked down to my balls. I felt like I was in heaven when she engulfed me in her mouth until I was at the opening of her throat. I could feel her opening and it teased the head of my cock as she moaned deep in her throat.

She continued to stroke up and down with her mouth and I was getting close to cumming. I told her and she took me deeper with every stroke. I knew she liked to swallow cum but I wanted to warn her in case she wanted to drag it out. She didn't and let me shoot right down her throat, backing off to sucking the head as I pulsed the last few spurts draining me dry.

Finally she let my cock slip from her mouth and I held out my arms inviting her to come up to me. She rose up so she was kneeling upright and we hugged and when we kissed she shared some of my cum with me. I knew she liked to do that and it wasn't disagreeable to me so I let her tongue duel with mine and tasted the salty musky leftovers.

I moved her so she was sitting in my lap and went to her breasts so I could suck those beautiful nipples. They extended even more and I could lightly chew on them making her twist and moan wanting more. I took my time getting to her pussy and teased her awhile. She liked it when I kissed and sucked her groin where her legs and hips met. Her arousal was driving me crazy and I had a hard time not diving into her hot wet cunt. I slid a finger into her pussy and turned my hand palm up so I could play with her g-spot. That set her off like a firecracker and I added another finger to the first fucking her with a steady in and out motion.

Jasmine wanted more and I added a third and fourth finger to the mix and she moved her hips fucking me as hard as I was fucking her.

"More Mike, give me more, please give me more, fuck me harder. Let me know how much you want to fuck me."

"How much baby, how much do you want."

"All of it, give me all of it. Drive them in dammit all of them."

I folded my thumb into my palm and slowly pushed into her cunt. I could feel her open up and I slid into her warm depths up to my wrist. I was fucking her in and out almost removing my hand and when I did she would grab my wrist and shove it in again.

"Jesus Mike that feels so good, slip a few fingers of your other hand in. I want to be filled up with as much as I can hold."

I did as she asked and stroked in and out and added another one, eventually having four fingers joining my whole hand in her pussy.

"Try to get your other hand in, just fold your thumb in and try to slide it in with you other hand, Damm that feels good, push it in, push it in OH YES THAT FEEL SO FULL, damm that feels good."

I could move each hand in and out but just a little bit, just enough to keep her knowing she was getting fisted good. Her hips were thrusting up and down fucking my hands and I tried to match her motion with mine so I could suck her clit. I eventually got my lips on it and sucked it hard into my mouth. She screamed and her pussy gushed juice all over me as laid there shaking and moaning. I sucked her clit again and she arched her back, came again and lay there quietly, she had passed out. I slid one hand out and then the other and watched as her cunt slowly closed back to normal.

I picked her up and took her into the bedroom and laid her on her bed. I lay beside her and held her until she recovered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she held me tight. "OH Mike what you did for me was amazing, I have never had anything that good in my life, I hope you can do that again someday, not now though I don't think I could stand it. I am still trembling inside, if you touch my pussy I will cum again."

I didn't want to send her over the edge again, I was afraid that she might have something happen to her. We just stayed together and I let her take the lead for any other activities we may have tonight.

We chatted awhile and when she regained control of herself she rolled on top of me and straddling me she rubbed her cunt on my cock. She had wrapped her cunt lips around my cock and was masturbating me with her pussy. Long strokes back and forth and my cock would nudge her clit and sometimes the head of my cock would catch in her pussy hole and just slip away.

I got into her motion and when she started her forward I tilted my hips and my cock slid into her cunt all the way to the balls. She just grunted and a little squirt of cum washed down my shaft. I looked down and loved the contrast of her brown mound and my white cock as they mashed together, her brown tits swinging back and forth with her nipples occasionally brushing my chest. I held her hips so I could control her movements somewhat, I didn't want to slip out and break my cock when she got wild.

Her hips swiveled and pumped up and down and her juice flowed freely from her pussy. I forced myself to a sitting position and hugged her to my chest. Her breasts crushed against me and her lips sucked at mine. She was groaning and whimpering as she fucked me hard, her clit smashing against my pubic bone. Her shaved brown pussy pounded me unmercifully while I hung on for dear life thrusting back at her to give her a taste of her own medicine.

I could feel my cum boiling over and as she had her fourth or fifth orgasm I let it go as she squirted on my lap drenching both of us. I loosened my arms and she fell back away from me but still had her legs locked around my waist so my cock stayed in her. Her pussy had locked up again and I knew I wouldn't slip out until she was ready to let go of me.

Perspiration had coated her body and the sheen reminded me glamour photos. She was beautiful laying there in the afterglow of great sex and neither of us wanted to move and we rested to catch our breath. She finally released my cock and she rolled away to turn around and suck my cock clean. When she was finished I wanted to return the FAVOR but she ran into the bathroom to clean up before I could catch her.

I got out of bed when she came out and hand in hand we went to the living room and she served some wine that she had chilled earlier. We were still nude and in no hurry to dress and I had time to sit and admire her beautiful body. I still couldn't get over how much I loved to look at her.

We were in no hurry to dress and I was in no hurry to leave and we moved back to the bedroom. We remade the bed with dry sheets and climbed in together. Her body was both soft and hard at the same time and I explored both taking my time and enjoyed the experience. Jasmine didn't have any reservations about me finding all her good parts and I took advantage of the situation using my tongue and fingers to the best advantage. Her pussy was dripping once again and when I slipped my finger in she clenched her muscles and I thought it would suck in my whole hand. I could tell she wanted to get fisted again but if I did fist her it would only be with one hand.

I put my fingers together and tucking my thumb in my palm I pushed into her hot wet cunt. I slowly folded my fingers into a fist and twisted my arm so my hand swiveled and the knuckles would rub all spots that felt best to her. She started to cum almost immediately and her juices wet my arm almost to the elbow.

I didn't need to cum as she had taken care of me and I wasn't up for more than a twofer anyways so I concentrated on taking care of her needs. I wanted to take my time and really feel what she would do when she came this time and I could feel her pussy massaging my fist as I rotated it inside her.

Her pussy gently contracted and seemed to suck at my fist and I gently straightened my fingers so it was more cock like. She closed around my hand and I could feel the sensation on each of my fingers. Her nerve endings must have been going crazy as I mover within her.

Jasmine was grunting as if I was hurting her but I could see that it was pleasure and not pain. She wasn't moving but just pulsing on my hand and wrist. I noticed a tremor in her legs and knew she was getting close. Small squirts started to wet my arm and I licked some of it up. I wanted to taste it without being aroused to the point that I was reacting to lust, just to really see what it tasted like. It was tangy with a sweet aftertaste and I knew it wasn't urine and I wondered if Jasmine had ever tasted it herself so I caught some of a squirt in my mouth and brought it to her mouth.

She opened up and I dribbled the tangy/sweet fluid on her tongue. She opened her eyes wide as she wasn't expecting what I had done. Her pussy contracted again in a small orgasm and she opened her mouth for another taste and I gave her some more of her pussy juice. Smiling she nodded her head and I started to thrust my hand into her wet velvet glove.

She arched her back and I twisted my hand gently inside her and her cunt held on to me like a vise. Juices squirted hard enough to reach my shoulder and she came hard. It wasn't a violent cum but judging by the pressure she exerted on my hand it was a mind blower. When she relaxed I slid my hand from her and she let out a long, loud sigh. I knew she was done and I curled up next to her and we slept in each other's arms until morning.

Chapter 31

We had a quiet breakfast the next morning and we talked about anything and everything. I asked her what she felt when I was fisting her late last night and she thought for a few minutes before answering.

"It is hard to explain but I will try. When you first push your hand in I feel full, it is almost painful but as I adjust to the pressure it feels wonderful. I feel like I am cumming all the time, not big ones but big enough that I am always on the edge of a big one. When you make a fist it is a whole different thing, I am really full to the max and I can feel your knuckles as they strum across my g-spot. Sometimes I think you are driving me out of my mind but I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"Are you aware how much pressure you can put on my hand?" I asked

"Pressure? No, do I squeeze you hard?"

"Yes Jasmine, you do squeeze me hard, at one point I thought you would break my wrist if I moved."

"Oh Mike, I will have to be careful so I don't hurt you, that would be embarrassing if you had to go and be treated in the hospital. I can just see us trying to explain that I broke your wrist with my pussy." She laughed her melodious laugh.I laughed along with her and said that because I was aware her reactions I prepared for her contractions, because it is the same when she holds on to my cock with her pussy.

"Mike you are the only one that has taken the time to really satisfy me and be interested in my fetish. I love to be fisted and most people have thought that I was a freak for wanting them to do it to me.

"You have been thoughtful, caring and understanding with me and I will never forget you."

"Jasmine, you are a lovely lady and I would never think you are a freak. We all have out little likes and dislikes and you are no different. I noticed that Grace fisted you when we had our painting party. I don't think she thinks you are a freak either."

"No one thinks that around here Mike. I was talking about when I was in the "normal" population. Some of the girls use all kinds of tools to take care of themselves and if you want to make a fortune you should invent a fuck machine."

"Maybe I should look into that." I laughed. Maybe I would give it some thought as it could fill in for me but as a second thought it could put me out of business.

Jasmine wanted to talk about her fetish and I let her take the lead.

"The first time happened when I was at college. I had a lesbian roommate and although I am straight with bi tendencies I enjoyed a close relationship with her and one night after a party we were both horny and started to fool around. Kisses led to feeling one another's tits and soon we were naked in bed and in each other's arms."

"Her name was Georgia and she had long red hair with skin you could see thru. I was in lust with her from the moment I saw her but not in love with her. I liked the feel of a cock in my pussy and it is still my preference but a woman knows what another woman wants and needs sometimes.

She had a couple of fingers in my pussy stroking me and I was getting close. She nibbled my clit and I was starting to really flow hard. She added another finger and all I could think of is 'I needed more' and I didn't know she had put all her fingers in and had folded her thumb when I pushed up hard and her fist slid into me."

"I thought I would faint at the sensation I felt in my pussy and she would fist fuck me until I passed out. I have looked for someone who would do that for me ever since and I found someone 'YOU'. I have had some of the women, Grace for one and Janice for another that would take care of me like that but you are special. So very special I can't begin to tell you how much I love what you do to me."

I smiled at her and said that I was glad that I could concentrate on her actions and reactions last night as I fisted her. "Usually I am caught up in my own sensation and although I am aware of everything I am doing the subtle things get lost in the shuffle, but last night because I wasn't worried about holding back my own orgasm to wait for you I could feel what you were feeling and I think I shared your last orgasm with you."

"I don't know if that is possible but I felt what you were feeling, the tremble of your legs, the squeeze of your pussy, the taste of your sweat when I licked you."

"Speaking of taste Mike, did you feed me something last night?"

"Yes I did. When you squirted I caught some in my mouth and snowballed it with you. What did you think of it? Have you ever tasted it before?"

"Jesus Mike, that was the most erotic thing that anyone has ever done to me. Naturally I have tasted my pussy before and I am sure it was mixed with my ejaculate but that was the first time in a concentrated form. You blew me away when you squirted it in my mouth and I wanted more and more. I didn't even know I could squirt until you made me do it the first time we were together."

"Jasmine I have to tell you that last night is on the top of the list of my most favorite times with a woman. You are not only exciting to be with, you are beautiful inside and out, intelligent and I would never refuse you anything if I can do it for you. If you want to explore any other fantasies you only have to ask or maybe even hint."

"Thank you Mike, I know that I can trust you if I have any other kinky things I want to try."

"Darlin there is one thing I have to ask you. How the hell did you get those pussy muscles? I have never had anyone that could hold on to my cock so tight even when it is soft, I couldn't slip it out even when I was flaccid and when I am hard I can't even stroke until you permit it."

She laughed and said "EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE"

"Hmmmmmmmmm" I stammered a bit and Jasmine raised her eyebrows and asked what was on my mind.

"I was just wondering how you satisfy your urges when no one is available. I know you can almost bend yourself to use your own hand but it certainly can't be comfortable for you."

"Well I found some toys that are big enough but I really don't feel stuffed with them. I found a butt plug that is big enough and because of the shape I can't squirt it out like a dildo. Would you like to see it?"

I nodded and she went into the bedroom and returned with the biggest butt plug I had ever seen. It must have been easily four or five inches across and close to 6 inches from the narrow stem to the tip. The base was quite flexible and I asked if she ever walked around with it inserted.

"I have tried that but if I am walking or driving it is too distracting because I am always on the verge of cumming. I just use it around the house and I have left it in while I am doing house work." Her eyes got dreamy when she talked about the feeling she got from doing that and asked if I would like to see her insert it.

I nodded and she opened her robe, spread her leg wide and rubbed her pussy lips and clit.

"You could help me a little bit if you want to. I could use some lubrication and your tongue looks like it could provide it for me." She laughed lightly as she said it and I didn't need a second invitation to lick and suck on her pussy.

When she was lubed up she pushed me away and pushed the tip of the plug against her opening and moved it around until it started to enter her cunt an inch at a time. I couldn't believe how wide her opening spread and she was breathing hard as she gave it a final push and her pussy swallowed the plug and closed around the stem. She couldn't talk and just lay back with a dreamy, satisfied look on her face. Her stomach bulged out and I could see the shape of the toy she had buried inside her.

I wanted to ask her questions but I could see that she was in her own moment so I just sat there and watched. I didn't know if she wanted me to take part or just watch her. I wanted to rub or suck her clit, it was sticking out like a little cock and begging for attention. I wondered if it was from excitement or from the pressure of her being full, forcing it to distend. I took a chance and bent forward and sucked it into my mouth and was rewarded with a squirt of cream that soaked my chin and neck. I wondered if she would like another cream swap from me but decided to wait and see what happened.