The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in her own world and reached out and held my head to her pussy indicating that I should continue. I was so engrossed in her erotic display that I didn't feel the need to cum so I just went with whatever she wanted. She pushed me away and reached down and grasped the toy by its base and twisted it back and forth.

I could see that she was going to cum and I replaced her hand with my own and bent down to catch some of her ejaculate in my mouth so I could share it with her. She didn't disappoint me and filled my mouth with her sweet cum. I didn't swallow any and moved up and she opened her mouth so I could give her something to drink. When the fluid flowed into her mouth she went into spasms, shaking and twisting, bucking and thrusting, just fucking some demon that had taken her over.

I went to her and held her in my arms as she passed out. I had never seen anyone cum so hard and it scared me that maybe we had gone too far. I grasped the base of the toy and tried to remove it but she was holding on to it tight just as she did my hand and prick. I got a cold washcloth, wiped her forehead and she started to come around. I asked if I should remove her toy and she nodded and I slowly pulled the plug from her pussy. It came out with a pop and her pussy gapped open for a minute and then slowly closed to its normal shape.

Her breathing was returning to normal and I asked if she was ok. She nodded still not saying anything. She melted into my arms, closed her eyes and went to sleep. I stayed with her until she awoke, had lunch with her and left to go home. I had never had an experience in my life like I had in the past 24 hours.

To be continued. Please vote and comment.