All Comments on 'The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 10'

by bourbononice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thought he was a widower? Since when did he get an ex wife?

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years agoAuthor
from chapter 1

Part 1 has a few pages of setup for the story about Mike who is trying to find himself after his wife walks out on him to find herself. Mike finds a place to hang his hat and meets his neighbors. It takes a little while to get where it gets interesting so please have patience and keep reading.

There are a few more references that Mike makes about his hoping she is happy with whatever she has found to fill her life with.

thanks for the comment

Paul (Bourbononice)

va45va45over 6 years ago
Wow

Very good story, looking forward to the next part. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
compelling drama

Unlike some writers, bourbononice manages to give this story an excellent setting and background, character development, and love scenes which never become repetitive or boring, and which never slow down the plot. Indeed, they are integral to it, so intricately interwoven with everything else that it is impossible to have one without the other. Great story telling. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for the kind words. Although far from a professional writer I do try to tell the tale as if I were the main character. Some of my characters are inspired by people i have known and have enhanced them a bit. I guess we all do that. I hope you enjoy my other stories.

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbourbononice@bourbononice
"The Trunk in the Attic" has concluded. "The Women of Honey Hollow" has concluded Off for the holidays. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays "Julie's Family" an early Christmas present To all the lovely ladies dressed in black for the Golden Globes, I am glad you brought your GOL...