The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted a few times and pushed his cock up so Lois could get all of it and gave her a big load of cum. She swallowed all but the last few spurts and when he was done she stood up and offered it to Eve. She let it dribble into her mouth in long strings finally kissing her, swapping his cum back and forth between them.

Eve was cumming over and over on his tongue and finally had to stop and get off of him. Lois quickly took her place and rode his face to another orgasm. They lay side by side regaining their strength as Amanda started to squirm on my lap.

I had her stand up and straddle my legs and she lowered her cunt on my cock taking me all the way is a single stroke. She didn't know how ready she was to get fucked again until my cock was imbedded in her love tunnel. I let her do all the work this time and she was doing a good job holding up her end of the party.

Max got up and knelt between my legs, stuck his tongue out and licked my cock and her clit as we fucked sitting in a chair. His tongue was long enough to stay with her riding me, licking her clit as she fucked me. Once in awhile he would misfire and lick the underside of my cock but in the heat of the moment I didn't think much of it, when you are fucking and someone was licking it didn't much matter who was attached to the tongue.

Amanda was starting to get a little wild and she would give little squirts, washing Max's face with her girly cum. He didn't seem to mind her essence and closed in for some more cum. I held her hips still and he latched onto her clit sucking it hard. Amanda has a big clit when aroused and he sucked it like a little cock. That set her off, squirting large gushes of cum on him. "Swallow it Max, god dammit swallow all of it, suck me and take my cum you long tongued bastard." she screamed as she came against his face.

I pushed her off me and she went down on her hands and knees as I moved behind her. My cock found its target and I fucked her with long hard strokes.

Lois grabbed Max and led him over to Eve who was lying on her back with her legs open waiting for his hard cock to fill her. He got between her legs and started to fuck her slow at first with a regular motion. Lois had gone to the toy box and got a strapon and lubing it up she moved behind Max.

When she nudged his butt crack he flinched at first but when he relaxed a bit she slipped the head of the fake cock in his ass. His head reared back as he knew he was going to be fucked as he fucked Eve.

I was pounding Amanda and she was pushing back wanting as much as I could give her. I could feel my cum starting to make its trip up my cock and Amanda was cumming as I shot my load deep in her pussy. She fell forward on the floor lying flat with cum seeping out of her cunt. I don't think she could move if the place was on fire, I had fucked her out again, not as good as the first one but again one that she would remember.

I just sat with my back against the chair and watched Eve get fucked and Lois fucking Max's ass. Amanda didn't even lift her head as she heard her daughter cum hard for the second or third time.

Lois pulled out of his ass and took off the dildo throwing it in the direction of the bathroom. She got another and stuck it in her cunt fucking herself until she could ride Max again.

I was spent, as was Amanda who was still on the floor apparently sleeping. Looking at the clock I saw it was well past dinnertime and wondered if everyone would like a break to go out for dinner or just order room service again. I took a chance and called room service and ordered a variety of sandwiches, snacks and some drinks. They said it would be about a half hour and I thought I would sign for it in the hall and bring it in myself.

I left Eve Lois and Max to do their thing and went to the bathroom to clean up a little before I had to meet room service in the hallway. I took a quick shower and shaved, slipped on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, got out some cash for a tip and waited for the knock on the door.

They showed up just about the time that the trio was blasting off in their last orgasm so I slipped outside and signed for the service and gave the young man a tip, sending him on his way. He looked like a strapping dude and I thought if the girls saw him they would probably want to get his pants off also.

I wheeled the cart inside and I guess the suggestion of food perked everyone up. I suggested that they all clean up a bit before sitting down and I made drinks for everyone and set up a buffet on the dresser. I had to laugh at myself because I had set up everything and failed to notice the dildo with the suction cup standing right in the middle like a centerpiece decoration. On second thought I thought it was fitting given the situation.

One by one they straggled out of the bathroom and I handed them a drink. They didn't even ask what it was but took it and drank big gulps. We all helped ourselves to the food and sat around laughing and joking about the fun we had during the afternoon.

Max excused himself and said he had an early shift tomorrow and needed rest so he didn't look so fucked out. We laughed and the girls told him he was a good fuck as the kissed him at the door. I checked the box of condoms and there were only 7 left and I thought that was a pretty good performance for Max.

Amanda and the girls decide to go down to the spa and relax with a massage and I considered packing it in and leaving for home. I asked about the expenses that we had run up, offering to pay my share and Amanda asked why I was asking. I told her what I was considering and she said she wanted me to stay until tomorrow so stay put and relax or maybe go for a swim in the hotel pool.

After the girls left I scrounged around in my bag and found some shorts that could double as swim shorts and headed for the pool. I nice relaxing swim was just what the doctor ordered and I did some laps and then just floated around thinking about the last 24 hours. I wondered what my ex-wife would say if she knew what I had stumbled into and if she was happy with her new life. I didn't know if she had hooked up with someone or was winging it like me and to tell the truth I really didn't care.

I had enough of the pool and chlorine so I went to the shower room, washed off the chlorine and after drying myself I headed back to the room. When I got there I found a note from the ladies that said they were done with their relaxing and had gone out for a few things. I could only imagine what "A few things" were.

I turned on the TV and saw that the world didn't come to an end while we were fucking ourselves into oblivion and sat watching some stupid show dozing off and on for an hour or so.

I heard the key card in the door and came awake in an instant wondering what would greet me as they came thru the door.

They were a site to behold in mini dresses that showed more than they covered and they had some bags that they handed to me and Amanda said,

"Get dressed we don't have much time to waste. We are going out and you are coming. We picked up some things for you because you can't go out with us looking like that and us looking the way we do."

I smiled to myself and took off the clothes I had on and started to dress in the stuff they had bought while they were out. I must say they had my sizes down pat and everything fit just right.

"Ok ladies, where to?" I said as I started for the door.

We went down in the elevator to the lobby and I was the envy of all the males as I walked out with three beautiful women. I hailed a cab and Amanda gave the driver directions to a club uptown somewhere. The cab smelled like a whorehouse by the time we got there because the women were still in heat from earlier today and their arousal couldn't be covered up by their perfume. I didn't explore to see if they were going commando or not because I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish but my guess was that they were at least panty less.

We got right in the club and the band was already playing and bodies were writhing around each other in some sort of ritual mating dance. I expected to see someone fucking on a table or in a booth as we got deeper into the club. My eyes got accustomed to the dark and I could see that everyone was having a good time rubbing and grinding against each other.

We found a table and a waitress came to take our drink order. Amanda ordered for us and I figured it was some sort of payback for me ordering and making drinks for everyone earlier in the day. The girls were all over me while we waited for our drinks to come and my cock and balls had a lot of attention under the table.

We danced a little and had a lot of fun fucking around with one another on and off the dance floor. Eve wanted to give me a blowjob under the table but Amanda said there would have to be room for all three of them if she started to do that. I laughed and said my legs wouldn't spread that far for all three of them to be there.

It was getting late so we called a cab to take us back to the hotel. I was tired but felt good as we went up to the room. The door wasn't even shut when Eve jumped me, stripped off my pants and sucked me deep in her mouth and throat. Her tongue licked the underside of my cock as she sucked me deep. Her chin was in my balls and she was giving me a sloppy BJ. I think that is the best kind because I think it shows a real joy that your partner is giving you. She really showed enthusiasm as she made my balls boil and I blew my load as she swallowed every drop. The others were pissed at her because she didn't share any of it with them but soon got over it.

I for one was glad she did me quick because I was ready for bed and SLEEP, they had really fucked me out.

There wasn't much movement in the bed that night, we were all fucked out and a little drunk. Around 3am I had to piss and untangled myself from all the arms and legs that surrounded me. I looked at the scene in the bed when I was done and seriously considered packing up my gear and leaving for home. I knew if I did Amanda would be very angry with me so I sat in the chair and fell asleep there. Dawn arrived and I opened my eyes to find all the women surrounding me with lust in their eyes.

"Good morning stud, we wondered how long you were going to sleep. How about we just fuck you to death like you did to us the past two days? We can bury your body on the way home and no one will ever know." I smiled and chuckled but I knew they could do it if they ganged up on me.

"I would really like some breakfast as my last meal, I need some fuel in my system, at least some coffee."

They had called room service and poured me a cup. I sat enjoying the hot strong brew and Lois knelt between my legs and sucked on my cock.

I looked at Amanda and she said we had about 5 hours before checkout time if we were going to leave today. I just rolled my eyes back into my head and she playfully slapped the back of my head. Sipping my coffee I looked at the lovely trio, all naked, all ready to fuck. Lois was bobbing her head faster and faster taking me down her throat. I told her I was close and she slowed down so I wouldn't cum too fast. Eve went to help her and Lois offered my cock to her. She grabbed my cock and inhaled me as Lois had done. Lois lay on her back and scooted herself under Eve's bottom and licked her cunt as she sucked me.

Amanda climbed on the chair, squatting with her feet on the arms facing away from me and backed up so my face was in her crotch. I could tongue her and took care of the deep gash that was presented to me. When my tongue was in her cunt my chin was bumping her clit and my nose was in her puckered ass hole. We all had a morning orgasm and I knew I was done. I had done my best and my cock was limp and if I could find one I would have hung a "out of service" sign on it.

I told the girls I was all done and Amanda went to her bag and drew out a toy I had never seen before. It was a three way dildo and she brought it and some lube to the bed and crooked her finger at Eve and Lois to come to her. She inserted one end in her pussy and Lois took the other end. They pushed together until it was buried up to the third cock sticking up from the middle. Eve squatted over the fucking pair and slid the third dildo in her pussy. Amanda and Lois parted and Eve set the fucking in motion. She would fuck herself and by pushing her hips back and forth she could fuck her mother and Lois at the same time. Talk about hot, I almost got another hard on.

They were amusing themselves and I got dressed and packed up my stuff. I wrote them a thank you note, went to the trio and kissed them goodbye. I took a last look at them as I shut the door and went home.

To be continued.

Please comment and vote.