All Comments on 'The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 11'

by bourbononice

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, bad grammar

I loved this story, but learn how to use commas. It makes it hard to concentrate on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would love to see his kids and their families show up unannounced due to some crisis in their lives, only to walk in on their naked dad engaged in an orgy with more than three of the women (i.e. Grace, Jasmine, Sue and Janice). It could lead to solving Mike's need for a second cock around, particularly because one or more of his grandchildren could be near 18 years old (+/-).

The kids could either come together or one at a time.

Some ideas...

1. A hurricane or other disaster incident comes and forces a mandatory evacuation and in the process destroys his kids homes, forcing them to go to their father's home to stay with him for at least a while.

2. A domestic violence and/or cheating situation forces his daughter to take her kids and hide out with her father, because her other in-laws, including her brother live too close to her abusive/cheating husband, while her husband does not know where her father actually lives. BTW, she has to get directions to his home once she reaches Honey Hollow. This leaves a tension in the story as they have to wonder if the husband will find Mike's daughter and try to harm her further or try to reconcile with her, so this goes back to being more the story it started out as than masturbation fantasy.

3. Spouse and their parents die in a plane, boat or traffic accident, leaving son or daughter a single parent with kids living in a house and town with too many painful memories.

Some of the issues that this sort of change in the story would raise could include does Mike's blood family join the group and commit incest? or Do they freak out and threaten the situation in the valley? or Does one or both of the kids try get intrigued with the not producing boys situation and starts up a scientific investigation.

Maybe one comes as a result of a traumatic event and the other is told what is going on and comes to investigate why as part of a scientific research project.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbourbononice@bourbononice
"The Trunk in the Attic" has concluded. "The Women of Honey Hollow" has concluded Off for the holidays. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays "Julie's Family" an early Christmas present To all the lovely ladies dressed in black for the Golden Globes, I am glad you brought your GOL...