The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was breathing hard, her nipples puffy and hard, just begging to be sucked. I took one nipple and sucked all of it into my mouth, the end almost reaching my throat I sucked so hard. She moaned and pulled away and the breast popped out of my mouth and she fed me the other one. I repeated the hard sucking on that one and she rolled her eyes back in her head. Her hips and cunt never stopped and I wondered how long she would be able to keep up her extreme fucking.

I could feel her cream leaking along my cock and I was doing my best to keep up with her. I struggled to stand up with her riding me and held on to her ass as I took her to the bedroom. I gently laid her down and stayed between her legs fucking her in the missionary position.

Her legs were still locked around my waist and her heels beat my ass to a pulp as I fucked her faster and faster. Her tits were oscillating around on her chest and I thought I wished I had some tassels for her to wear. I bet they would be spinning around like a couple of pinwheels in a wind storm.

Her pussy gripped my cock hard as it swelled up before shooting sperm deep in her pussy. I stayed in her as she kept fucking me and to my surprise I stayed hard so I was able to ride her to another orgasm. She came hard and after she stopped shaking she just laid there catching her breath. I had softened and slipped from her cunt, my cock dripping with our combined juices. I rolled off her and pulled her over so her head rested on my chest, her fingers played with my cock and the spunk pooling there.

Carrie moved down and took me in her mouth sucking my soft cock, cleaning me at the same time. I could reach her ass and slid my fingers into her crack, playing with her crinkled rose bud. She moaned her approval so I dipped a little further for some of the slippery cum oozing from her pussy and stuck my finger up her hole to the first knuckle. She moved up a little so I could dig deeper, my finger slipping in all the way. She was pushing back to me as she sucked me deep and hard. I was wondering if I should try anal with her or wait until another time, I guessed I would let her take the lead and just follow the signals.

I was starting to get hard again and Carrie looked up at me and smiled. She was pretty pleased with herself that she could resurrect me as quick as she did.

"Well old man, what do you want to do now? I am horny as hell and will do whatever you want to do. I got you up and my cunt is dripping like a water faucet. What's the matter, Cat got your tongue?" She said kidding with me.

"Carrie the only thing getting my tongue will be your pussy, that's the closest thing to a cat we have around here. So my little minx, if you lay down and spread your legs I will show you how an old man can get you off."

Carrie rolled on her back and drew her legs up until her heels were next to her ears and her flower opened up invite me to suck the cream out of her. Her rosebud was pulsing along with her cunt and I knew I was going to give her a treat before this fuck session was over.

I got down on my stomach between her legs and dipped my tongue in her welcoming pussy. It closed around me as I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy hole and squeezed me like it was a cock. She was right, her cunt was running cream like a faucet and I did my best to lap it up. The juice I missed was running down the crack of her ass and when her rosebud spasmed it would run up her ass, lubing it for me to give her a treat.

I slipped a few fingers in her pussy as I licked her and she bucked her hips up trying to get me to go deeper. I was massaging her g-spot as I sucked her clit and slipped my thumb into her lubed up ass. She went off like a firecracker never letting go of her legs but fucking her hips up and down bouncing on the bed.

I stayed with her and her orgasm rolled over her like a storm in the Bering Sea. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and she kicked out with her legs and if I hadn't been watching for it she would have kicked me off the bed. She stiffened out, supporting herself on her head and heels before collapsing on the bed. Her body quivered for a few minutes and finally she quieted down and laid there with her eyes closed, arms down by her sides, her cum running out of her pussy, pooling on the bed sheets.

I let her rest, letting my reserves build up and washed up a bit preparing for the next round. I was sure that she wasn't down for the count yet.

It was an hour or so later that I bent down and sucked one of her nipples and it immediately inflated to the puffy state I like so much. She moved her hand to my head pressing me into her chest and twirling her fingers in my hair. She moaned her approval as I caressed her belly as I sucked her tits. Moving down to her pussy I ran my finger thru her slit and massaged the crease between her major and minor labia. I pulled on her inner lips, letting them snap back before pulling them again.

Her moisture was building again, getting her ready for another fucking. She was encouraging me to keep going using all the words she had learned from listening to everyone fucking around here. I teased her hole, inserting just the tip of a finger inside her. I could control how much I put in because I was cupping her mound so she couldn't force my finger in any deeper.

She was begging me to make her cum again but I hadn't even started to turn her on this time. She had been after me for three years to make her cum and I wasn't going to disappoint her.

I turned us so I was sitting up against the headboard and she was sitting between my legs leaning back on me. She turned her head toward me and the expression in her face was asking me what was going on.

I lightly stroked her rib cage just stopping short of her pert breasts. Her nipples were hardened into points on top of her puffy areolas. My fingers caressed her belly and teased her belly button. She spread her legs a little further in invitation and I rubbed the crease between her mound and legs. I was kissing her neck and sucking on her ear lobes and she was whining wanting more than I was giving her.

I let my fingers drift to brush the outer pussy lips and her hips jumped trying to get me to finger her. She was shivering with need and the goose flesh was covering her legs and arms. Her ass was pushing back against the hard cock that was upright in the crack of her butt.

She was trying to turn over but I held her in position so I could tease her some more. I reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart and teased the soft pink flesh that surrounded her clit being careful not to touch it directly but wanking it like a little cock. Her juice was flowing nicely and I was dying to suck it from her pussy but needed to bring her up the mountain before I pleasured myself. Spreading her inner lips, I teased her pink pussy hole feeling the flower petals parting to let me into her core. She was whimpering and squirming begging me with her actions to finger fuck her as she ground her ass on my cock.

She pushed herself up with her legs and my cock slipped to a horizontal position between her legs and I felt the juice from her cunt bathe my shaft as she trapped it under her pussy. I returned to her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard. She jerked her hips and I could feel her cunt hole nudging my cock head, one little jerk and I was deep in her pussy. She released a deep sigh and just settled down to let my cock soak in the hot cauldron of her sex.

Her muscles massaged me without her moving her hips and when I stroked her puffies she moaned and brought her hands up to mine and we both pulled on her nipples bring her to a heightened state of arousal. She used one hand to rub her clit and I was sure she would have an orgasm just sitting where she was. I was right as she stiffened and then shook so violently I was afraid she would break my cock off. Her young pussy was squeezing me tightly and her juice was running down my balls. I could see her toes curl up she squirted a little spurt of pussy juice across the bed. I had one hand on her belly and could feel how tight her muscles spasmed as she gave in to her orgasm.

I let her calm down a little and then pushed her lightly to get her on her hands and knees. She looked back at me over her shoulder as I knee walked up behind her. I poked at her slit and she opened it so I could fuck her from behind, sliding what she wanted deep in her cunt. I stroked her hard and fast for a minute or two and then slowed to a snail's pace but plunging as deep as I could and changing the angle to hit her g-spot. She would go nuts everytime I did that but I didn't want to bring her up too fast so I just jabbed it a few times. She was pushing back trying to control the fucking but I stayed in control so I could drive her nuts before I finished.

The slow fucking movements were driving her crazy and she pleaded with me to let her cum. I wanted this to be the best one yet so I refused to change what I was doing to her. I reached around her and pulled her nipples making her cum ever so slightly. Carrie was getting impatient so I changed positions and she laid on her side. I raised one leg straight up and straddled the other one sliding my cock back in her cunt. I could reach her clit in this position and strummed it pretending it was her little cock. The pink pearl was sticking out and I brushed my finger across it lightly and she had a hard orgasm wetting me with her girl cream. I kept stroking her and she had another before she recovered from the previous one. I didn't keep count but I think she was close to a dozen orgasms so far today and I didn't know how many more she could take.

Flipping over so she was on top I let her have her own way and she could fuck me as hard and as fast as she wanted. She didn't disappoint me as she fucked me hard with as much gusto as Sue or Amanda did. I wondered where this little sex machine got her energy. Her mother was a dynamo in bed and so was Carol so I had to assume that it ran in the family. I could feel the cum making its journey up my cock and told her that I was about to cum and that triggered her into another hard climax as I unloaded a torrent of sperm into her scalding hot pussy.

That one did her in and she fell onto my chest, twitching, shivering and shaking all over. I rolled her off to the side and held her in my arms until she fell asleep.

I let her sleep and got up, went to wash up and sat down to reflect on the hellion that was in my bed. She was all that I thought she would be when I met her three years ago after leaving her mother's house when I stopped to introduce myself. I knew Kim would be next in my bed and hoped that she would wait a few days to let me recharge.

I was hungry and I knew that Carrie would be also so I took out a couple of steaks to grill for dinner. I prepared some potatoes to bake and found some fresh vegetables from my garden.

I heard my shower start and knew that Carrie had survived her ordeal of total orgasmic sex this afternoon and smiled to myself knowing that I had done a good job giving her what she wanted.

She came to me in nothing but a smile, smelling fresh and virginal although she was walking a little funny. I chuckled and she asked what was so funny and I just smiled and didn't say anything.

"Pretty proud of yourself ain't you old man, I knew you could stay with me, I never thought otherwise. I just like to call you "old man". I hope you don't take offense to it. You fucked me, no I mean you made love to me better than I could have imagined and I know you will have more surprises for me in the future but right now I have to tell you that you have fucked me out so stay away from me." She said smiling at me.

"Well darlin, I have to say that good sex depends on both people involved and not just one so you have to pat yourself on the back for half of it and if you want to me to tell you the truth, stay away from me also because I am about to have a heart attack" I countered.

"When can we get together again?" She asked licking her lips and winking at me.

Chapter 57

Julie stopped on her way back from the general store to pick up Carrie and was surprised that I had to carry her to the car. She was so tired and sore that she could barely stand up.

"Well you little shit, it looks like you finally met your match didn't you" she said to Carrie. She just smiled at her mom and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

"Looks like you really gave her a great time, I hope you didn't start something you can't finish, you horny bastard" she said as she started the car. I just laughed and told her she did it to herself but Julie knew better.

I knew I would be having a visit from Kim before long and I hoped it was a few days.

Nude as the day I was born I was scraping a spot where the house paint had peeled when Grace pulled up and she and Jasmine got out of her truck.

They came up to me and both hugged and kissed me hello.

"How have things been going Mike, you must be ok as you are still on your feet." Grace said without waiting for an answer.

I just smiled and said Carrie had stopped by yesterday. Jasmine smiled her knowing smile and patted me on the back in mock sympathy. I think she knew what I had been thru with the horny little mink.

"Let just say that I wish I was a lot younger if I am going to take care of Julie's girls, never mind the rest of you also. I am thinking about getting one of those home defib units just in case I have a heart attack" I joked, laughing with the two of them.

"So what do I have the honor of your visit for, I hope it isn't for sex because I surly couldn't handle both of you today"

Grace said they had been to Knoxville and just stopped by to say hello and see if I was still alive. Apparently Julie had talked to them and told them about Carrie being all but disabled when she picked her up. They giggled and said it served her right, taking advantage of me the way she had. I laughed with them but didn't expound on what happened between Carrie and me.

Jasmine asked if I had stayed with the conventional sex and I nodded saying that I had to save the special stuff for the future. She rubbed her pussy and said that I sure did have special stuff when I wanted to use it. We kidded around a little and when I looked over at Grace, she had shed her clothes. I raised an eyebrow as if to ask what was going on and she shrugged and said she understood that this property was clothing optional so she was exercising the option. I said she was more than welcome to be naked here and I no sooner said that than Jasmine had stripped, her milk chocolate skin shining in the sunlight.

I looked at Jasmine and her pussy looked freshly shaven, beautiful as usual and I started to get hard in spite of myself. Grace sat on one of the porch chairs in a most unladylike position with her legs spread wide letting the sun and fresh air bathe her puffy pussy lips. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat and absentmindedly playing with her folds. I could see droplets of pussy cream forming on her lips as she dipped her fingers into her cunt.

Jasmine had sat on the steps just below Grace and looked at her, licking her lips and playing with her own cunt. I knew something was up when I saw them get out of the truck and maybe they just wanted an audience when they fucked each other. They had always been more than happy to take care of one another and sometimes just needed a little cock to satisfy a herto need.

I tried to keep a conversation going but the way they looked at each other I had the impression they just wanted me to shut up and referee the action. Jasmine leaned forward and licked Grace with the flat of her tongue causing a deep guttural moan to come up from her throat. Grace pushed her hips forward and Jasmine latched on to her pussy like a blood leach, her long tongue reaching depths that I could only dream about. I knew she could lick her g-spot when she curled her tongue up.

She alternated licking with probing and tongue fucking and Grace was pumping her hips fucking her face wanting more than she was getting. Jasmine added a few fingers to the mix and fucked her with her hand as she sucked on Grace's clit. She was holding onto the chair arms as she pumped her body against Jasmine, I hoped that the chair would hold up to their movements. Grace had a climax and relaxed a little so I suggested that we go inside. Grace got up and offered Jasmine her hand to help her up and they swiveled their asses at me as they walked inside.

Not waiting to be invited they went directly to the bedroom and got on my bed wrapping themselves in a hot 69. I sat on a chair and stroked my cock sensually as I watched them make love to one another. Grace sucked Jasmines clit until she had her first orgasm squirting a little cum in her mouth. Grace rolled off her and Jasmine didn't wait a second before she was all over her again. She pushed a few fingers in her cunt and I knew what she was going to do to the lovely Grace. She was stroking her hard and Grace didn't even notice when she added two more fingers, her thumb banging her clit every time she bottomed out in the juicy cunt.

Jasmine smiled up at me and winked as I saw her tuck her thumb into her palm and slide her hand into the swamp of a cunt she was pounding. Grace almost broke her back she arched so hard supporting herself on her hands and feet in a crab position.

I didn't believe she could do what she did next but she ended up kneeling with Jasmines hand up her pussy and got to her feet. Jasmine knelt up with her, stiffened her arm and Grace fucked herself on it in a standing position holding on to her forearm with both hands. She was cumming hard, squirting and squirming, cursing at anyone to keep going until she got off. I could see she was going to cum hard any minute and got up to catch her when she did.

I was right and reached her just in time as she threw herself back and fell into my arms. I am sure she would have broken Jasmines arm if I hadn't been there but she never removed her hand from the grasping cunt wrapped around it. Jasmine smiled at me and looked down toward her own cunt letting me know it needed some attention. I got down behind her and licked her gaping cunt, her flowered hole inviting me to stick my tongue, cock or hand in there.

I opted for my tongue and licked up the juices she was flooding everything with. I sucked her clit hard and she had a small orgasm shivering with the pleasure. She didn't give up Graces cunt but just let her rest stuffed with a fist in her fucked out hole.

I fingered Jasmine a bit and she pushed back letting me know she wanted something more. I added all my fingers, tucked my thumb and slid my fist into her like I was pushing into a warm tub of butter. Her cunt immediately tightened on my hand and I had to wait until she relaxed enough for me to make a fist in her. Past performance told me that she liked it when I rubbed my knuckles against her g-spot and sucked her clit at the same time.

Grace was starting to come around and I could see her move her hips as she felt the fist still in her cunt waiting for her to wake up. She was tugging at her nipples, stretching them out, making them hard getting them ready for someone to suck and bite them. She was getting ready to cum again because I think Jasmine had kept her primed all the time she just laid there resting. I could see her stomach muscled tensing as she stared to cum, her pussy clenching Jasmines wrist and it seemed that her clit was vibrating. I saw her urethra open and the cum gushed out like she had opened a hose.

Jasmine came at the same time and squashed my hand that was in her cunt. She had the strongest muscles I had ever felt and when I was fucking her she would tighten her pussy so I couldn't even stroke an inch. Finally her pussy relaxed and I curled my fingers into a fist and rubbed my knuckles across her g-spot driving her to another cum. She wailed like a wounded animal as she had a powerful orgasm even though I hadn't done much for her yet. I felt her relax a little and pulled my hand out and turned her around so both her and Grace were on their backs facing the opposite way. I guided Grace's hand to Jasmines cunt and manipulated her fingers into a point and shoved them in Jasmine.