The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized what I had done and pushed her hand in as far as it would go. I could see from the mound in Jasmines lower belly that Grace had made a fist and was rolling it around in the wet cunt. Jasmine was doing the same to Grace and the bedroom was filled with the screams and wails of two women in the throes of orgasm. I sat back down to watch them and when they calmed down a little I went to Grace and offered my cock to her mouth.

She greedily sucked me inside and took me deep in her throat. I pumped a few times and could feel the molten lava boiling up the shaft. I stopped moving and let it settle down before starting again. Jasmine looked over and the look she gave me let me know she wanted some also so when I felt myself rising to the breaking point I stopped, pulled out and let rest while I got in position allowing Jasmine to suck me.

She fondled my balls with her free hand while she sucked my cock. I wanted to share my cum with both of them and I knew they wanted it also. They slipped their hands from one another and Grace turned so she was licking my balls while Jasmine sucked my cock. I let them know I was going to cum and Jasmine released my cock from her throat stroking me with her hand. Grace had come up next to her and with an open mouth waited for her share of my cum. I replaced Jasmines hand with mine and jerked my cock until I shot stream after stream into their waiting mouths.

When I was finished they licked the cum that had missed their mouths from each other's faces, I just fell back into the chair breathing hard and spent. I was glad they were content taking care of themselves today because Carrie had really fucked me close to death yesterday.

They cuddled for a few minutes before sitting up and thanking me for the hospitality. I chuckled and they seemed happy but I knew they were far from finished and would probably continue this at Jasmines house when Grace brought her home.

I offered coffee and a snack and they nodded so I went to the kitchen and started the coffee. I had some cookies and part of a cake so I put them out and went to clean up.

The girls were in my shower and I think they were starting again but cooled it when I went in to wash up. I told them that coffee would be ready in about ten minutes so don't get too involved.

They came into the kitchen drying themselves off and sat on the towels they brought with them. I was glad because with all the cum from my "harem" girls it would be a problem to clean up if they didn't use towels. I had a steady stream of appointments every week and I was glad I had bought a washer and dryer a few years ago, just keeping up with sheets was a job in itself, at least my decision to go naked around the property was keeping my personal laundry to a minimum.

Most of my ladies would come over almost naked and take off whatever they had on when they got out of their car. I didn't know I would be a nudist in my old age and have all the women I could handle to boot.

To be continued.

Please vote and comment