All Comments on 'The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 12'

by bourbononice

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you Bourbononice for a wonderful story. I have enjoyed every chapter.

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years ago
Great Ending

I really liked this story and the conclusion. Hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

AS ALL GOOD THINGS THIS TOO MUST COME TO AN END!!!!!!!! THAT IS AS SAD AS THE ENDING..........

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years agoAuthor
thank you

I believe that it is the purpose of a story teller to bring out a range of emotions in the reader. I tried to do that in this story s well as The Trunk in the Attic. I think there is room at the end of each story for a sequel. If I get enough response I will consider putting something together. I am going to take it easy over the holidays.

Thank you for your comments

Paul (Bourbononice)

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

What a great story.I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole sequence. Told with love and humour.Wouldnt we all like a Honey Hollow? Thank you very much for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have been reading here for a few years. That is one of the best, if not the best that I have read. I'm sorry to see it end,but as with all stories, it must. I hope you will be doing more in the future,

Cookie7991Cookie7991about 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

From start to finish, one of the best I've read on this site. Can't wait to see what's next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good story

good write..bit long,,,sad ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All things must end

I'm glad that the author completed the arc and it's sad but we all die.

I think it was really sad how disconnected Mike was from his kids. There are mentions of him visiting his kids over the years but I don't remember reading of his kids ever visiting him. As a divorced man with kids, it's hard for me to fathom how little his kids seemed to be part of his life. The kids in the Hollow seemed to be wholly absorbed substitute children. I could go on but gosh it makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. It was refreshing to read a story like this where you cared about all the people and how their lives intermingled. Nice to see it has an ending that was so fitting and how the community appreciated what Mike did for everyone throughout his time in the valley.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You could do a sequel explaining why they couldn't have male children. And maybe the significance of the meadow he found.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbourbononice@bourbononice
"The Trunk in the Attic" has concluded. "The Women of Honey Hollow" has concluded Off for the holidays. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays "Julie's Family" an early Christmas present To all the lovely ladies dressed in black for the Golden Globes, I am glad you brought your GOL...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES