The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see? Do you like how hard I am for you? You know I'm close to cumming. Do you wanna see me cum?"

"Yes."

Miss K then began to stroke her hard cock in earnest, struggling to make sure her sensations didn't pull her eyes off the road. She loved the way the circulating air blew across her nipples, the way her hot, slick dick felt in her hand as she kept pulling on it. She looked up into the rear view mirror again, looking up to see Tracy fucking herself with the dildo, twisting it around inside of her as she fucked it in and out.

"So you wanna cum with me, do you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Come on! I fucking dare you," Miss K said with a throaty voice. "I'm so fucking close. Wanna cum with me?"

"Oh yeah!" Tracy said as she pumped her pussy as hard as she could, raising her hips up as the dildo began a blur flashing in and out of her pussy.

"Oh GOD!" Miss K said as she pumped her cock harder, concentrating her hand just below her tip, running her fingers just above the ridge in her tip when she felt that familiar sensation, and squeezed out just one last pump before exploding, squeezing our a moan through her throat and the cum squeezed out of her cock and onto the steering wheel. She felt her orgasm shoot on as she struggled to keep the car straight and heard the splat of the cum on the wheel and dashboard before having it finally run down over her dick and onto her hand. When she finished shooting, she steeled herself by gripping the steering wheel and looking over at Tracy, just coming down from another orgasm herself. Her eyes were glazed over, as was her hot little body as she slowly pumped out the remains of her orgasm with her dildo. Finally, she pulled the dildo out of her and collapsed back against her seat.

"Did you enjoy cumming with me, Tracy? I know I sure did," Miss K said as she felt her cum congealing on the steering wheel.

"I can see that, based on the load on the steering wheel and dashboard. Plus, that groan you let out got me to cum, too?"

"Thank you," Miss K said with a smile. "Pleasure to be of service. I know you've cum plenty."

"Oooh, yeah," Tracy panted out with exhaustion. "What are you trying to do? Kill me with orgasms?"

"What a lovely to die, would it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Tell ya what, before you pass out. When I find the next rest stop, I'll boot up my laptop, get on the Net with my cell, and I can find a sex shop where I can get ya that dildo. Got me?"

"OK," Tracy said as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I bet this sure livened up your morning, huh Trace?"

***

Miss K continued down the interstate while Tracy was sound asleep with sexual exhaustion. Within 15 minutes, she managed to find a roadside rest stop. After going into the ladies' room to take care of her personal comfort and to clean herself up, she pulled out her laptop and cell phone and got to work. Guessing where she was at based on the exit sings, she was able to find a sex shop about an hour away, right by the Pennsylvania/Ohio border. Pleased with the info, she jotted down the directions on a spare sheet of paper she had on hand and made her way to the place.

About an hour later, the two had pulled up in front of a store somewhat hidden in the maze of strip malls that dominated the highway-side landscape. After making a quick check of her hair and her panties, Miss K shook Tracy awaked from her slumber.

"Where are we?" Tracy asked groggily.

"We're at a sex shop. Remember, I promised that I'd get you that dildo to practice deep throating on?"

Tracy looked back at Miss K with a look of disbelief, being overwhelmed by the level and amount of sex that had invaded her life. "Wow!" Tracy said. "Do you realize how much sex there is for me? I thought I was sexual, but damn! Don't you think it's a bit much?"

"Too much is never enough, my dear," Miss K said. "Besides, I thought you were enjoying yourself."

"I am. My head has never been swimming in so many endorphins. But still, you could have gone a bit slower on me. I mean, no one is supposed to feel this good, are they?"

"Ah, I see you've bought into the puritanical logic of our nation's leadership," Miss K said with a cackle and a smile. "There's never a thing as too much pleasure…unless you want to be controlled by someone. Now let's go."

The two stepped out of the SUV, Miss K carrying her purse, then locked the doors and walked into the squat stucco building. Inside, they found a well-lit layout of the usual porn videos, with the sex toys arrayed on the back wall. Off of one wall was an opening to a video arcade, with the taped moans and groans seeping out from the saloon-style doors. The aisles of the video store were filled with single men, looking for their cure for loneliness, or at least their next sex fix.

Miss K and Tracy made their way quietly over to the dildos, looking for the right size to match Miss K's length and girth. After scanning the rack, Miss K caught the glance of a few to match her size. She bent down to the bottom rack to scan the actual size of the plastic phalluses, and started to look for a particular color.

"Hey, Trace?"

"Yeah?"

"What particular color are you…oops, sorry there. Are you O…"

When Miss K stood back up, she was surprised at the sight she saw – a single woman walking through a porn show. Actually, when she took a longer glance at her, she looked very young and very fresh, punctuating that impression when she stuck out her pierced tongue at Miss K in a playful gesture. Contrary to her initial impression, the girl was much shorter that she thought, shorter than even Tracy, but she seemed to make every inch count. The girl's face was made up in pastels, framed by her brown shoulder length hair, and despite looking taller than 5 feet, had a pair of breasts that seemed to match her own squeezed into a tight baby blue t-shirt, a nice, small waist, and a big round soft ass and that practically poured into her jeans.

"Kayla's got a girlfriend! Kayla's got a girlfriend!" Tracy teased, forcing her to break her stare from the girl.

"Gee thanks, there, dear friend," Miss K spat back in mock anger. "And who may I owe this lovely presence to?"

"The name's Ciara. I take it you're looking for something…super sized?"

"Yep. I'm trying to get something big f-for my friend here. I'm not personally interested in something that big myself."

"Alright. May I recommend something?"

"Sure."

Ciara bent down, leaving that big ass up to tempt Miss K and giving it a teasing wiggle, then picked out a big, chocolate brown model. "Here you go," Ciara said. "Does this model look good to you, um…"

"My name's Tracy, Ciara. How are you?"

"I'm alright."

"And thanks for the dildo. This one does look right."

"You kids, these days," Miss K chimed in, slowly starting to notice the stares in their general direction. "So what brings a little, and I do mean little, girl to a place like this?"

"Shut up!" Ciara said with a giggle. "I'm just a horny little girl that's interested in sex. However, I don't want the reputation as a slut around the town, so I head down here every now and again to check out the merchandise and, you know, relax in the video booths."

"Oh really?" Miss K said, looking down at the girl skeptically.

"Yeah, really! And besides, usually some lucky person gets to relax with me," Ciara said, punctuated with a coquettish caress.

"Will you willing to take the company of a couple of women?"

"Sure! I'll just make sure to tell the manager."

"Huh?"

"See, I have this little deal with him that I get to play with the men here, just as long as I give him the occasional blowjob. Besides, it's good for business. Do you realize that half the store is checking out both of your asses right now?"

In unison, Tracy and Miss K looked back behind them and found no fewer than 5 sets of eyes undressing them, with Miss K struggling to keep her cool.

"5 minutes, OK Tracy and Kayla?" Ciara said, running a single finger first over Miss K's nipples, then over Tracy's before disappearing off.

Miss K bent down and whispered in Tracy's ear, "Damn, I wanna fuck her!"

"No shit Sherlock! I saw the way you looked at her ass. I'm surprised your secret did POP out," Tracy whispered back with a giggle.

"Besides, with that thick body of hers, she could take a fuck without whining."

"Hush, weird woman!"

"OK, OK. So are you down?"

"Of course, silly tranny. I did come along for the sexcapades, after all."

"Good. Let's pay for this dildo and see what happened, OK?"

"Alright."

After standing in the cash register line to purchase the dildo, Miss K and Tracy made their way through the saloon-style doors, and into the video arcade. The only color in the dimly-lit hallway, was the red booths arrayed on either side. Unsure of where Ciara was, Miss K guided Tracy into a booth and sat down, with Tracy settling in her lap. Digging in her purse, she dug out a 5-spot , reached around Tracy and fed the money into the video machine. Once the machine came to life, Miss K quickly went through the channels until she found something she liked – a movie filled with bottle blondes with bolt-on boobs frolicking on an oil-covered plastic tarp. They were just focusing on the girl on the screen having a strap-on fed into her when she heard someone call their attention across the hallway. What the two saw shocked them into instant arousal.

Ciara was across the hallway from them, watching one of the other porn movies in the booth, her gaze fixed on the screen. The rest of her body, though, cast a lusty vision, with one hand grabbing at a breast through her shirt while her other hand rubbed her vulva before slapping her fingers at her clit, her jeans pulled down below her knees. She caught the gaze of Tracy and Miss K and slowly turned her head towards them, coating her one pair of lips with her tongue to match the slickness of the other pair, then clawing at one, then the other breast with her fingers, letting her nipples swell against her t- shirt.

"Hi, guys. Nice to see you," Ciara said with a practiced ease. "I'm not used to looking for women when I come back here, so it took me a while to register that you two were here. So do you like what you see?"

"Definitely," Tracy said. "That pussy of yours looks delicious! I can't wait to eat it."

"Oh, really," Ciara said, letting the fingers of one hand drift through the heart shaped above the pussy before rubbing her wet lips. "What do you think Kayla?"

"I have to agree with my friend here. I can't wait to flick that clit with my tongue myself."

"OK. It's going to be fun messing with you two girls. I'm glad that you two are my first. Now come over to me, Tracy."

Tracy bounded off of Miss K's lap and took a step over to Ciara when she said, "Stop. I want you to crawl over to me. I wanna see how that looks."

"Alright, missy," Tracy said before she got down on all fours. She crawled over to Ciara, her schoolgirl skirt covered ass wiggling up in the air, then she rubbed her face along the inside of Ciara's thigh before beaming up a big smile at her.

"So you wanna act like a kitten, huh," Ciara said as she ran her hands through Tracy's hair. "Well, there's some milk between my legs…if you can lick it up."

Ciara pressed Tracy's face in between her legs, and Tracy set her mouth to work on the girl's sweet cunny. She started out by licking along the smooth outer lips, resulting in Ciara flexing her hips up against that tongue. Then, she grabbed onto her hips as she licked between one set of inner and outer labia, circling her tongue around her clit a few times before lightly licking her way between the lips on the other side. She planted a firm, wet kiss on the bottom of her pussy, then blew it dry.

"Are you enjoying this, Ciara?"

"Oooo yeah, lick my fucking pussy!" Ciara said before grabbing onto Tracy's head with both hands and pressing Tracy's lips to hers. As she felt Tracy's tongue slide over the edge of her lips, Miss K looked with lust at the scene in front of her, her fingers playing with the nipples that popped out of her tight top. She heaved her tits into her hands while rocking her hips back and forth on the seat, desperate to have her thong match the effect of the sweet friction that Tracy's tongue was clearly having on Ciara's pussy. She scratched her nails along her inner thigh, stopping just short of her encased dick to keep her secret under wraps. When she shifted her gaze back across the hallway, she saw Ciara humping her hips on Tracy's face, her eyes squeezed shut and squirming like mad when Tracy was able to get just a bit of separation for her lips.

"Oooh, God! I'm gonna cum! Oooo, oh no! Don't tease me like that! Lick my clit! Right there, right there, right-uh! UH! UH! You're making me cummmm! Oh yeah! Don't stop! Ahhhhh! Yeah! That feels so good! Mmmmm…."

As Ciara rode out her orgasm, with her letting go of Tracy's head and Tracy licking the honey that was gushing from her pot, she looked up to see Miss K looked at her, her big tits heaving as if to get out of her shirt and her fingers teasing her inner thigh. She licked her lips, still being teased by Tracy's talented tongue, then smiled and beckoned the girl to come over to her.

"Come here, you big Amazon, you," Ciara said as she motioned for her to come over. "I wanna see if you're as good as your friend is."

"Oh, definitely, Miss Thang," Miss K said as she stood up and walked over to Ciara with as much sway as she could put in her hips. "I'll show you."

Miss K squeezed Ciara's breasts with both of her hands, then roughly pulled the shirt over one of her boobs before taking one whole nipple into her mouth, areola and all. She made a vacuum with her mouth, swabbing the whole nipple with her spit while exposing the other breast with her free hand and pinching and pulling on it. She pulled on the nipple in her mouth with her lips before licking it like the hot fudge on an ice cream scoop it resembled and sliding her hand down over Ciara's soft belly and running her nails through her downy pubic hair. She carefully split her fingers around Tracy's lips and lightly scratched her nails over Ciara's outer lips, teasing her as Tracy worked her tongue inside her pussy and her tongue licked all around Ciara's nipple. She was almost swallowed by Ciara's breasts when she heaved it into her face, her body responding to the tongue lashing Tracy was now wrapping around her friend's fingers and landing on her clip. Almost out of reflex, Miss K deeply tongue kissed Ciara's nipple, letting her teeth graze the areolas while her tongue pushed back against her hard nipple. While Ciara was thrashing against the sensual torture being put on her body, Miss K passionately kissed her way up over her breast, digging her tongue into the hollow made by Ciara's collar bone. She sucked her way up Ciara's neck before engulfing her mouth in a long, deep kiss, her tongue sliding over the insides of the cheeks with Ciara moaned in shock and lust.

She pulled away from Ciara's mouth, sucking on her tongue as she moved away. Then, she tongued her ear before whispering, "do you want to see a surprise?"

"Mmmhmm…"

"Well, close your eyes and open your mouth."

After Ciara did as asked, Miss K pulled her head away from Ciara's and stood straight up. While she brushed Ciara's soft folds with her fingertips, her free hand stuffed the hem of her short skirt into the waist and pulled aside her thong, letting loose her semi-hard dick. She hefted the thick shaft in her free hand and guided the tip in between Ciara's soft lips, shivering as her dick hit the stud in Ciara's tongue.

"Open your eyes!"

When Ciara opened her eyes, she was in shock as to what she saw and felt. What had to be the biggest dick she'd ever come across was in her mouth – and it was attached to a beautiful, curvy, big titted girl with curly blonde hair.

The thought triggered a small climax on the spot, flooding Miss K's fingers and Tracy's mouth with her fluids.

Struggling to catch her breath, Ciara reached up and pulled the dick out of her mouth, fisting it as she felt how big is was, even in its semi-hard state. "Damn, girl!," she said breathily. "How come you didn't tell me about this big surprise?"

"I didn't know how you were going to react," Miss K shot back. "Do you like?"

"I thought all of those guys like you were into men and weren't that big in the first place," she said as she continued to jerk the dick in her hand into hardness, giving the lip a long lick. "Shows how much I know."

"Well, show me what you know about sucking dick," Miss K said while running a hand through Ciara's hair.

"With pleasure!"

With that, Ciara inhaled half of Miss K's dick, letting the piercing on her tongue drag up the underside of her dick before bringing her lips back up and twisting it and her tongue around the swollen head. She pumped the huge, hard dick in and out of her mouth, sucking and swallowing more of Miss K's massive manhood into her mouth, twisting that stud on her tongue around the shaft to make Miss K hotter. She pulled her mouth off of the dick, then nuzzled up to the base of the hard, thick dick, licking from the bottom to the top to coat the cock with spit. Then Ciara opened her mouth and pressed Miss K's member through her mouth, over her twitching tongue and into her throat until her lips were wrapped around the base. She then looked up into Miss K's eyes and sucked, making that dick slick with her mouth and throat while Miss K pushed her tits up and halfway out of her top, her tongue licking her hard nipples.

Ciara finally pulled up off of Miss K's dick and pulled it out of her mouth. She then stroked the slick shaft with both of her hands, smiling up at Miss K.

"Would you like to fuck me with that big surprise of yours, little Miss Kayla, or should I say BIG Miss Kayla?"

"Definitely. Just let me get my condoms. Safe sex is the best sex, and all that good stuff."

"OK."

Tracy stopped licking Ciara and looked up at Miss K while she walked over to her purse to get out a condom. "One question before I pound your ass out," Miss K said as she unwrapped the condom and rolled it down her dick. "How the hell were you able to swallow me?"

"How do you think I was able to pick out that dildo?" Ciara said, lazily petting her pussy. "You pick up a lot of things hanging around here, you know."

Miss K thought about it for a second, then said, "Oh, I see." She then walked over in front of Ciara and got on her knees. "Now slide down on that seat there. I wanna fuck that pussy of yours."

Ciara slid down on the seat so that she was laying down flat, with her ass sticking out over the seat and her legs spread to open up her pussy. Miss K slid between Ciara's legs and lined up her hard dick with Ciara's pussy, ready to slip it between her lips. She pushed her large head inside her pussy, then shoved it firmly inside balls deep. She began to see-saw her wood in and out of Ciara, making her moan and her thick body jiggle in respond to the fucking. Miss K rocked her hips as she kept fucking away at Ciara, loving the way her body shook as her inner lips caressed her cock through the thin latex. She looked to her side to see Tracy leaning against the booth's TV screen, rubbing her clit and squeezing a breast while looking at the hot scene in front of her. Miss K settled into a rhythm, pumping her meat through Ciara's velvet vise, her soft voice and soft skin reverberating through her senses.

Suddenly, Miss K saw Ciara's hand dart between Tracy's legs, squeezing her pussy as her thumb rubbed her clit. She then pulled her hand away and licked the moisture off of it, smacking her lips in the process.

"Mmm…your little friend is pretty tasty there! Mind if I eat her?"

"Ask her! I'm not her daddy."

"Yeah, you can eat my pussy, baby!"