The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara reached up, grabbed Tracy by the hips and began to eat her pussy, moaning into it as Miss K continued to fuck her nice and steady. She loved the way Miss K's girth pulled and tugged at her lips, and she decided to try that on Tracy, sucking and licking on her inner lips with abandon. She dug her fingers into Tracy's soft ass and licked her quim as fast as she could, wanting to make her as turned on as she was being impaled on Miss K's huge shaft. She sucked Tracy's pussy hard, trying to lick the sweet honey from being Tracy's sugar walls while she rubbed her chocolate stuffed belly. She dug her tongue deeper into Tracy, twisting and dipping her tongue into Tracy's pussy, and rubbed her fingers across Tracy's ass, making the girl squirm. Taking in her scent, Ciara pulled her tongue out of Tracy's pussy and began licking it long and hard, running her tongue across her clit. She quickly focused in on her clit, then began licking it as fast as she could. When she felt Tracy shake, beginning to roll into an orgasm, she took the clit between her lips and sucked it hard, flicking her tongue at the tip of it and making Tracy cum hard. She almost came herself, enjoying the sounds of another woman's climax while she felt that huge dick pound inside of her. She let Tracy's hips go, then pushed at Miss K's hips, trying to get that huge dick out of her.

Miss K pulled out of Ciara with an audible pop, wondering what was going on.

"What's up? Is everything OK?"

"Sure, babe! No problem! I just want you to get down so I can cum on that cock of yours. I wanna ride you so bad!"

"Why didn't ya say so, hun?" Miss K said with a chuckle. "Get up, and I can take care of ya."

Ciara did as commanded, getting off the bench and waiting for Miss K to get settled. Once Miss K got settled, her tits still half out of her top, she held her dick up for Ciara to it down on, rubbing her latex-covered tip over her clit before slipping her tip inside her pussy again. She impaled on the huge shaft, loving the way her sugar walls got stretched as her pussy got stuffed to her limits. She looked down over her huge tits to check out Miss K's own bountiful pair and her pretty face framed by that curly blonde hair. She reached inside of Miss K's top and squeezed those breasts, then bent down to kiss her on the lips. She sat back up and began to thrust herself up and down on Miss K's dick, bracing herself on those big fake tits of hers. As the friction built up in her pussy, and her thrusts put more and more stimulation on her clit, she closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying to keep control of herself. She rubbed her finger across Miss K's nipples while trying to hold on to them, and enjoyed the way she was filled, screaming uncontrollably, overwhelmed by what she was riding. She felt her cum begin to roll out of her pussy, shooting through her clit and down her legs, then up her chest and through her nipples. Suddenly, she lost her balance a bit, bending her clit just so against Miss K's cock, and she came hard, blacking out as her pussy squeezed and contracted against the huge shaft. She felt down onto Miss K's chest, burying her head against the firm, soft mouths as mewing her way through the last throes of her cum, Miss K's hand caressing her hair.

"Did you enjoy looking at that Tracy?" Miss K asked, still running her hands through Ciara's hair.

"Damn, this is too much! I never thought there would be a thing as too much sex, but I think I'm starting to approach it. I'm afraid to cum much more. I feel too good! " Tracy said, gently but reluctantly petting her wet pussy. "I don't think I can take much more. That girl, what's her name…Ciara? She does know how to cum!"

"Tell ya what, Trace," Miss K said. "Let me take care of you right quick, then I'll let you two share my cum."

"You didn't cum yet?"

"Self control, my dear. Plus, cumming twice today kind of helps. Now come to me."

Tracy walked over to Miss K, then leaned over her head, bracing herself against the wall. Miss K reached up from behind, rubbing her asshole with a couple of fingers before slipping them inside of her pussy, feeling out for her g-spot. When she found it, she twisted her fingers back and forth against each other, pumping her fingers in and out and driving Tracy wild. She reached up with her lips and took Tracy's clit between her lips, sucking on it hard while humming on it, Within seconds, Tracy exploded in a soft cum, letting her wetness drip down onto Miss K's hand. She let her fingers be squeezed by Tracy's hot cunt, loving how she shivered through an orgasm, then gently eased her fingers out of Tracy's honey pot.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah," Tracy replied breathily as she stood back up. "I needed that."

"Good. Now let me wake up Ciara."

Miss K bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead, running her tongue along the skin and causing Ciara to stir.

"What happened?" Ciara said, still a bit disoriented from her orgasm. Then she felt Miss K's hard dick still embedded in her pussy and remember what happened. "Did you cum yet, Kayla?"

"Nope. I was just waking you up so I could cum for you. I was kinda hoping you'd suck my tits too, since you seemed to like them so much."

"Yeah, you do have a nice pair here," Ciara said, kissing her way up to Miss K's nipple and lightly sucking it into her mouth. "Tasty nipples too."

Miss K pulled her hips away from Ciara's, pulling out her dick in the process. Ciara got the idea and eased Miss K's still hard shaft out of her body, then slid off to the side and nursed on one breasts, rubbing the other with a hand. Tracy walked around to Miss K's dick and rolled the condom off of her shaft, stroking the taught, inflamed skin. When the condom was completely off, she tossed the condom to one side and stroked the hard dick, with Miss K humping the dick into her hands. Miss K looked into Ciara's eyes, loving how she used her tongue stud across her nipple, the warm steel tickling her nipple. She saw Ciara reach back blindly for her tip, twisting the palm of her hand around the helmet as she licked and sucked on her nipples. She felt something wet under the base of her head and saw Tracy licking around on it, making it wet and driving her closer to cumming. Finally, as Tracy stroked her shaft and rubbed her balls, she felt Ciara rub her thumb back and forth over the ridge of her tip, panting, "come on baby…cum for me! I'd love to lick the cum off your tits."

That did it for Miss K, humping her dick into those soft hands and letting her dick release its hot cum into the air. As she grunted through her sweet orgasm, she felt the first few sots land wetly on one of her nipples, making her shake a bit. More of her cum speckled her belly and the rest came down in rivulets along her shaft. Tracy made sure that even last drop got out, slipping her tongue inside Miss K's pisshole to lick and suck out the last bits. Meanwhile, Ciara licked her nipple like an ice cream cone, lapping up the cum that felt on her breasts before taking the whole areola into her mouth and sucking off the remnants. Tracy licked the thick cream from her fingers, then Miss K's shaft before snaking her tongue down to her firm belly. Ciara and Tracy traced a path from one cum spot to another, until their tongues circled each other on the last spot, resulting in a lingering tongue kiss from the two.

"So I take it you don't want me to be able to fit into my panties, right?"

"Of course, silly," Ciara said, punctuating it with a pinch of Miss K's nipples.

"Hey!" Miss K said, sitting up in reaction. "That hurt!"

"Don't wanna hide such a big tool from the good heterosexual women of America, you know?" Ciara said as she stroked Miss K's softening shaft. "I'd be performing a public service."

"Alright, ladies. Get off of me. We need to clean up, you know?"

"OK, fair enough," Ciara said before getting up on her feet. The three women straightened out their minimal clothing and wiped up any stray bodily fluids that remained on their skin. Then, once Miss K straightened herself out, she went over to her purse, pulled out a pen, and seductively bent at the waist to pick up her used condom, exposing her plump ass and the thong that barely managed to cover her dick. After she picked it up, she laid it out on one of the booth walls and wrote out her name and cell phone number. She hugged Ciara to her, then shoved her condom into Ciara's back jean pocket.

"If you ever feel the need to get dicked down by me again, or just talk, call me, OK?"

"Thanks," Ciara said, licking Miss K's cleavage in appreciation.

After Miss K picked up her purse and the dildo from under the booth bench, the three walked out of the video arcade to the gaze of the customers in the store. One of them walked up to Ciara, waving hi to her.

"So, Ciara, you do girls, too?"

"Well," Ciara said, looking over at Tracy and Miss K, "I do now."

"Cool. Maybe next time I'm here I'll bring along my wife for some fun."

"I can't wait for it."

"I know. You did say I'm the biggest man you've ever tamed."

"You could say that," Ciara said with a giggle and a knowing wink in Miss K's direction.

"Look, Ciara, we gotta hit the road. You got the number, OK?"

"Alright, hun! See you later!"

"Bye!" Miss K said looking over her shoulder, as Miss K and Tracy walked through the tape racks and out the door.

***

Questions? Comments? E-mail me at the address in my profile.