All Comments on 'The Work Wife Pt. 02'

by bustylibrarian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Great sex!!

Gotta love great sex!!

Thanks

Bob

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Sensual sex, wonderful descriptions, using all the senses. The very romantic ending kinda works, but something with a zing would be more satisfying: she teasing him, be ambiguous, etc. Still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great sex,with somebody else wife.

somebody get hurt.

erotikoserotikosalmost 5 years ago
Smokin' hot!

Congratulations on a very well-written erotic tale. Loved the hot sex, and the build-up to the climax at the convention. Do keep up the good work, and turn out more of your fine work. Clearly a five star effort, would have given you more if possible. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and i had been married for 9 years,and at a Christmas party for her company,in 1990, i noticed her acting way to friendly with one of her coworkers named Roger. I pulled one of my wife's other coworkers by the name of Suzy over to where i was standing. I asked what was going on,and was surprised to find out that Roger and my wife Debbie were both considered "work spouses ". Suzy was surprised that i seemed pissed about their PDA,since everyone in their office was under the impression that I knew about and was cool with their relationship. Needless to say,you could have knocked me over with a feather.

I told Suzy that i was going home,but in reality i went out to the hotel parking lot and moved our car to a different spot so it looked like i had left.Three hours later,my wife and Roger left the party and proceeded to fuck in the backseat of his car. I was able to get some great pics with my digital camera.

The divorce action was very costly for my wife,sinced all of my assets very protected by various family trusts,and our house was a gift from my grandparents two years before i even met my wife,so it was totally safe as well.

18 months after i filed for divorce, Roger was "mugged" after leaving a nightclub. Rumor has it that he has trouble engaging in sex, and three years later,i married my second wife Linda,and as of this writing, we have been happily married for 28 years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbustylibrarian@bustylibrarian
I'm busty and lusty, but not an actual librarian. Yet.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Work Wife Previous Part
The Work Wife Series Info