The Work Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful" he said, as he grabbed the scotch and poured a small amount into her naval. "And, tasty" he said as he lapped the amber liquor from her.

She was giggling, making her stomach shake, and the liquid spilled down the sides of her waist. He licked it off her from her waist to her belly button, from the right side to the left. She squirmed under the gentle rasp of his tongue. Her hips rocked back and forth, just inviting him between them.

He gently pushed one of her thighs to the side, as soon as his tongue touched her sex she started to sigh. He licked, and sucked, and thrust his tongue into her as she writhed beneath him. He smiled as he sensed her urgency build, as she began to rock her hips towards him, as he continued to tease her. "Aaahhhh" she sighed as he sucked gently on her clit, his fingers gently rolling one nipple, and then the other. "Oh. Oohh. Ooohhh" she was panting, her head thrown back, her back arched, and her hips undulating. "Baby, I want you inside me."

He couldn't have been happier to hear those words. He kissed up her abdomen, licked her belly button clean of any remaining scotch, and stopped to lick and suck each gorgeous nipple. She was thrashing beneath him, whispering to him "Please. Please baby, I need you." He loved it. He loved having her under him, calling his name, desperate for him. He kissed her slowly, and gently, holding her hands above her head as her hips rolled under his. She belonged to him, at least for the night.

He continued to hold her hands above her as he kissed her and slowly, with aching intensity, he entered her. "Aaahhhhhh" she moaned, and immediately her soft walls contracted against his rock-hard shaft. He slowly withdrew from her, and then slid right back in, as her pelvis rocked against him. He waited for her quaking to subside, all the while kissing her. She was trembling, and panting, while he remained still. He smiled down at her as her eyes fluttered open. "Wow" she whispered, kissing him.

"We're not done, yet, love." He replied, kissing her back. Slowly he began to move inside her, his hips gently rocking against hers. She was still shuddering as he began to move inside her, slowly withdrawing himself, then slamming back into her. Her breath was coming in gasps as he thrust into her again and again. He still had her hands held above her head, and she was thrashing beneath him. Her knees were spread as wide as they could go, and his pelvis crashed into hers with every thrust. As he quickened the tempo she moaned louder and louder. Finally, he released her hands, and she immediately grabbed his ass and held him tight to her as he pumped into her. She was trembling, her breaths coming in shallow gasps, as he drove his cock into her. "Oh god, oh god" she cried, and as her body clenched around his, he exploded into her with such intensity that he saw stars.

They lay side by side, panting and smiling. "Baby" she said laughing softly, "you've wrecked me."

"Ah, good," he replied. "I wanted to thoroughly destroy you."

"Well I'm ruined," she said, kissing him.

He wanted to watch her, but he was exhausted. Sleep crept up on him quickly, making his eyelids droop. She was already sleeping, her chest slowly rising and falling. He brushed her hair from forehead and pulled the sheet up to her chest before completely losing consciousness.

When he woke up, light was streaming through the window. He was alone in bed, left with a mess of sheets and a note on the pillow next to him.

"Baby, last night was unbelievable - and you were amazing. XOXO"

12