All Comments on 'The Workout'

by dbconor

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hard to believe

anybody could write this crap, when you read it it tells me why society is so fuck up when someone with your thought process is out there i shudder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anyone over 12 involved in this

the maturity of preteens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

They were open and honest with each other for years, he had suggested she try enticing other men to see if she still had it but - she was supposed to keep him in the loop and be discreet!

Author, we didn't forget that right from the start she was very private, sneaky and totally into Mike, to the point of her getting (unusually for their relationship) upset when they played the pretend sex with Mike while making love.

Mike, unknowingly, is giving hubby all the goods about this married woman that can't get enough of him and discovers that his wife is humiliating him in his own home and fucking Mike while she is on the phone with hubby. Talk about total disrespect!!!

Now, you would have us believe that they ended up okay with this? I don't think so! I think he would have done everything and after finishing just told her...'I don't hate you, I despise what you did and the way you did it, I am angry at your deceit and disrespect, I am totally pissed at your disrespect and the breaking of our trust and while I guess I'll always love the former you...I want you to remain here for the weekend while I go home, pack your things and put them in the garage for you to pick up on Monday while I am at the attorneys!'

Sorry Rob, you're good but this ending defies the logic of the man, the former trust between two married people and is a departure from common sense. Personally, I think if she had kept hubby secretly in the loop from the beginning, this guy might just as well enjoyed the swinging scene with Mike and Petra. You didn't have hubby wired this way!

Again, sorry - just not the ending we would expect from the first story or YOU!

Thanks anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder if there is any kind of therapy for this author.

Because, anybody who posts (and enjoys) this kind of crap is in desperate need of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awful

She doesn't love or even like her husband, he is a useless little cockold, any sane man would divorce this useless slut and find a decent woman. Stupid story.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
What Happened To You

Part One. Very well written, plausible, erotic, thought provoking and creatively portraying a hot wife who came out of the closet and became a lying, sneaking, cheater.

What happened?

This husband was a realistic, modern day guy who was willing to let his wife experiment with the understanding that they would both be in on it and it would only be an experiment to prove her beauty and charisma as it related to other men wanting her.

This is/was a rational guy that would have been hurt but would not accept that his wife callously demeaned and insulted/humiliated him in their own home while he was away, took great delight on insisting her lover fuck her while she was lovingly on the phone with him.

What happened to YOU? There are many possibilities for the outcome of this couple but what you tried to pass off on us was garbage and insulting to us and YES - We Know, It Is Fiction - just like you I guess or do you also suffer from a low self-esteem.

No Thanks, we all waited and believed you were creative and believable enough to give us an interesting end. Actually, you ended our belief in you as an intelligent and gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Damn I'm sick to death of reading about fucking CUCKOLDS. You are all pathetic sick little fuckers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy cow

The writer is attempting to set a new lower limit of stupidity here!!

A list of the 50 lamest, stupidest most bazaar brain numbing stories would have to have this one.

There should be warnings that brain cell will commit suicide while you read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anybody out there

having a vacuum between the ears is not that bad. on the other side don't write stories!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Unacceptable excuses

As others have indicated, Sweetie's had several actions which were not respectful! Even as far back as her gym flirting, she had exceeded the expectation of inclusion Hubby had requested when he suggested she try her Vixen skills. To end up blatantly lying about 'overnight' orgy plans is WELL past laughing off.

The final orgy would be hot as a firecracker IF it was a surprise addendum to the lovers' first tryst (assuming that were spontaneous, rather than planned to deliberately exclude Hubby!). As it WAS, I would be too mad to be turned on!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I hope you do another sequel with the husband watching his wife with the personal trainer. Maybe he gets jealous of the wife going behind his back again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

I quite enjoyed the first instalment and was looking forward to the sequel. I was left very unsatisfied by the end. It just does not follow that he would behave like that and the PT would acquiesce like he did. It had so much potential after the first part!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Really ?????

OK so where the hell is the revenge of this story ?? All this is, is a story about swapping with no revenge in it at all or you going to write another chapter to either show her leaving her husband and him going ballistic and getting some sort of revenge some how.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Pathetic

This is a story about a pathetic loser. Soon, he will find himself sitting at home alone while is wife is out with the boys. This was truly a candidate for a BTB story with Mike getting some hurt due to his glee at fucking married women. Too bad it went the way of the disgusting cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this should be plural

This is a story of four pathetic losers - not just one.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
He should have been happy with things as they were.

He will lose his wife to Mike (if he has not already). I don't understand men who want their wives to screw other men. Whatever floats your boat, as they say. But that has never been my inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shit!!!

Your story made me puke!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong place

This story does not belong in the revenge category it belongs in the sick wimp category. Very disappointing, does not even rate a1 in my opinion.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SOME WORKOUTS ARE A LOT MORE FUN

with out the cramps, strains and aches, TK U MLJ LV NV

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Your Story certainly deserved the vote I gave it....1 Star

A Cuck and a Wimp. That's no way to live. Time to eat the .45

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Badly written slut story

Poorly written plotless tale. Nothing but a description of one ridiculous sex orgy

49greg49gregover 4 years ago

Interesting. I would have thought that the wife would be a lot more upset after having been 'found out'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope.

Not believable at all. Any husband would be super pissed he gave in way to easy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A real husband would have dropped a 50 pound kettlebell on asshole's head, but this cuck wants to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poorly written adolescent stroke story

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

The plot is not creative enough. The cuckold should have been tortured with more uncertainty and angst about what his cheating wife was up to. It was all too predictable. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plain boring and infantile. Stupid drawn by numbers characters reflecting the talent free author. Lousy even for Rosy & the five sista.

Captcha

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Hopefully whoever spawned you have committed suicide over what you've become.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Sorry, I don't like open marriages.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Great storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I don't like lying.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, the second helping didn't change my mind that this was heading towards a disaster. Dishonesty and a craving for big dick trope spells the end of any real satisfaction that the MC can give his wife. It's all over bar the shouting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In Part 3, the husband FINALLY figures out he's gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In part 3, the author finally figures out he is gay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous