All Comments on 'The Workshop'

by cherrychocolate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved the slow build up to the explosion and orgasm. I don't think my cock could be any harder! Thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Damn Good Story****

You just forgot to post the address of the Workshop.Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
These workshops do exist...

These workshops do exist, and they are wonderful... For our 20th anniversary my wife decided to go to one of these. Took us a while to find one and we were very glad we did. Like this story, there were more men than women there, but it was ok. There were 5 couples and 5 single men at our workshop in Lake Tahoe. The "Master" as she called herself was very helpful. During the first day each woman became the workshop "Focus" for about an hour. My wife was very shy and was the last "Focus" of the day, but that was OK as by the time it was her turn we had spent all day learning and being aroused. Ours was a 3 day workshop and no penetration was allowed on the first day, so it really helped build the arousal level. Each "Focus" was touched and aroused by everyone in our group. It was truly a unique and amazing experience to witness the affects of so much touching on each woman. You could tell there was some hesitancy with each woman, and especially with my wife. They were never blindfolded but were instructed to close their eyes and "focus" only on their bodies and the state of their arousal. My wife had never been touched by another woman before and I had no idea how she would react, but I can truly say she surprised me. At one point all the men were asked to step back and allow only the Master and the other women to touch and pleasure the "Focus". With my wife, I could tell she had been aroused earlier but as the men stepped back something came over her as the other women touched her as instructed. Her nipples became rock hard and as various women touched her yanni her legs spread more than I could ever remember her doing in all our years together... Her pelvis rotated up in a obviously hungry response to the attention that was paid to her G-spot. As it became clear to all that my wife was close to going over the edge that had been prolonged by the instructions of the Master, she directed one of the wives to bend down and "worship" her clit while her G-spot was being massaged. At this point, my wife began to moan and lifted her pelvis high off the table. The Master directed the other 3 women to kiss and fondle her breasts which caused my wife to begin to shake uncontrollably while spreading her legs and raising her pelvis even farther. The look on my wife's face was the most beautiful I had ever witnessed - a combination of peaceful pleasure and deep wanton arousal. I looked around the circle and every man had his hand inside the karate-like pants we had all been given to wear. It was simply amazing to witness. Her orgasm lasted almost ten minutes and it left her sweating and panting and gasping... It truly had engulfed her whole body. Afterwards, the Master instructed us all to allow the women to "come down" focus ok their tantric highs and to process their feelings alone before discussing the day with them. We then adjourned to rest until dinner where we were asked to pair up with someone other than our spouses and discuss what we learned and experienced. Day 2 was set up for the men to be the "Focus". I couldn't be wait.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 9 years ago
Whoa

Very hot. Would love to attend one of these.

mindventuremindventurealmost 9 years ago
Very Nicely Done

This is beautifully written and very arousing. You have a rare talent. Keep writing.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful writer

CherryChocolate, you have a fabulous writing talent. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done, but I didn’t like the blindfold. Giving up any control at all.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous