The World Beneath The Waves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliana made her leave swiftly, the door closing behind her, leaving him to his thoughts at last as he looked out of the window, the view of the city was most spectacular, though part of him still believed that this had to be some sort of hallucination or waking fantasy, the rational part of his brain assured him otherwise.

He was here, really here, and only time would tell if he would be able to get home or not.

If that was one thing, he now found himself with the additional problem of this maiden that would no doubt soon be sent to him...though he was certain of himself that he would be unable to deny her beauty, could he really find it in himself to indulge in such a thing?

So soon, if at all? They were clearly of a different species, would they even be compatible?

Had Elliana assumed that he would be anatomically equipped in the same manner as their males?

He sat upon the edge of the bed, his head in his hands, almost beginning to ache through the sheer amount of data he was trying to process all at once.

Then he heard it, a sound that would herald a night of either bliss, ease of mind, or a most awkward hostility, a knock upon the door of his chamber...

~ To be continued.

12