The World Possessed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced up and saw me looking at her questioningly. "Of course, you didn't know, did you? And I didn't bother to tell you, I thought it might spoil our relationship. But yes, my sex life revolves around the domination of men. I love sex, as you know. I just can't seem to get enough of it. But it only works if I'm in charge, if I dictate the agenda."

She looked around and saw the cane on the table. She picked it up and swished it through the air. "Hey, this is nice," she said, "really whippy, with a good balance. D'you think your Mistress will mind if I use it on you? You obviously have a Mistress," she said, running her fingers over the brand that Lilith had seared into my chest, "that's a really nice brand you have, it must have hurt a lot. You are obviously a very dedicated slave. So where is your Mistress? Is she about, or did she go away and leave you here deliberately?" To answer her own question, Thea explored all the rooms in the flat.

"So, you're alone..." She said, "In which case, perhaps she left you in that state as a present for me. How generous! I'm sure your Mistress won't mind if I have some fun with you. It looks as if there's plenty to go round, now that you're such a hunk."

"D'you know, seeing you like this makes me feel really randy!" So saying, she put down her briefcase and began to unbutton her jacket. Taking it off, she laid it carefully over the back of the settee. She saw my eyes widen as I took in the fact that underneath she was wearing a black leather corset that tightly cinched her, already narrow waist, to hour-glass thinness and supported her breasts without concealing her jutting nipples, which puckered to hardness as I watched. Then she peeled down her skirt and placed it on top of her jacket. Below her waist she wore a tiny black leather thong that barely concealed her pussy. On her long, firm legs she wore black, stockings with a glassy sheen, clipped to four long suspenders that snaked down from the bottom of her corset. In her stiletto heels she was as tall as me.

"You obviously like the way I'm dressed," she said, noticing my twitching cock as she ran her hands over her corset.

"I love dressing like this, the constriction seems to make my pussy even more sensitive," she pushed her fingers under the leather of her thong as she spoke, and gasped as they sank into her wetness.

"And it gets my slaves hot too, of course," she added as my penis throbbed at the sight of her.

"O god how I love to tease a helpless man." Coming right up to me she rubbed her body over mine. I could feel her hard nipples caressing my chest like fingers, while she trapped my cock between her legs.

Grasping my head in her hands, she dug her fingers, painfully into my scalp. "Of course, you know better than to come without permission, don't you?"

I nodded. Of course I couldn't tell her that I was unable to come unless Leela or Lilith allowed me to.

"Good! In that case..." She began to rub her leather-clad cunt up and down the length of my cock, pressing herself tightly against me. Very soon she was breathing heavily. She reached up and grasped her own nipples, pinching them hard between her thumbs and forefingers. "o god, o god, o god..." She panted, as a powerful orgasm shook her.

She clung to me for a moment and then moved away. Pulling up a chair, she set it in front of me and sat down with her legs wide apart, her hands delving under her thong, stroking her pussy beneath the leather as she spoke to me.

"Amazing!" She said, "usually I don't come that quickly. You obviously have something special -- and I think it's about a eighteen inches long!" She laughed. "Funny thing is, I just feel ready for more. "

I thrust forward with all my weight and strength, desperate to take her, hoping that the flimsy frame to which I was bound would break. It was hopeless, the frame was immovable and my shackles unbreakable.

Thea noticed my actions. "This is amazing equipment!" She said, getting up and inspecting the frame and my bonds carefully. "I must ask your Mistress where she gets it." She moved slowly around me, teasing me with her body, allowing her flesh to brush lightly against me. Still touching me she stooped to pick up the cane. Stepping back slightly from me, she ran it over my bound wrists, down the length of my arms and around my body, as if judging what effect it might have on me.

"I wonder how you respond to pain?" She said, musingly, as she stood directly in front of me, staring into my eyes with her left hand on my shoulder, while her right held the cane at her side. Suddenly, unexpectedly, she brought the cane cutting through the air to land with an agonising blow at the top of my thigh. My eyes screamed pain into hers, but I knew it was mixed with lust and the urge for her to continue her abuse. Leela had trained me well.

Thea saw it too. "Pain and pleasure," she hissed, "so closely related, aren't they? Strange that your pain gives me pleasure..." She pressed the handle of the cane against her leather-clad cunt as she spoke. "Yet the pain that I inflict will also give you pleasure. I wonder, is it because you want to please me? Are already beginning to worship me? All my slaves do, you know." So saying, she moved behind me. I heard the click of her heels against the wooden floor, then the 'swish' as the cane cut the air. The searing pain fell across my buttocks and I cried silently against my gag, my eyes filling with tears.

"Yes!" Thea cried triumphantly. Immediately there was a second 'swish' and a second line of fire scored across my backside, crossing the first. The pain was almost unbearable as a third, fourth and fifth fell in quick succession near to or even along the line of the first and second. At the sixth, a strange transformation began in the agonising pain. My buttocks felt as if they were on fire, but the heat began to transform itself into an ecstasy that communicated directly with my genitals. My prick began to throb and engorge even longer and harder.

It seemed that Thea too was beginning to warm to her work. "Yes, yes, yes," she panted as her blows rained down on me. At the fourteenth and fifteen she cried out: "o god, o god, o god" and gave a scream of rapture. I heard the cane drop to the floor as I sagged against my bonds, my head bowed on my chest, breathless from the ecstatic agony. I heard again the click of her heels, then she grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. "Look at me!" She shouted.

I focused through my tears. She was breathing heavily, her eyes wild and filled with lust. "I need it now," she panted. Jerking down her thong and kicking it away in one savage motion, she flung herself at me. With her hands on my shoulders, she levered her athletic body up until her cunt was poised above my throbbing glans. Then she let herself drop down, impaling her dripping vagina on the head of my cock, before slowly allowing its entire length to slide inside her. Wildly she pulled herself up, dropped down, up again and down, up and down, until at last she threw back her head and screamed her ecstasy to the roof. Her hands beat my shoulders, her nails clawed my back and I felt her vagina clutch and contract around me at the power of her orgasm.

She slumped down, resting her whole weight on my cock, which remained as hard as an iron bar. After what seemed like an age, she stirred, levered herself up and got off me.

"Congratulations Jake," she said, now standing in front of me with her sweat-slicked breasts rising and falling in the aftermath of her exertions. "I don't think any slave I've ever had has withstood me for so long without coming."

She turned sideways and put her leg on the chair, smoothing and straightening the stocking that had become rumpled when she fucked me. "Although, your failure to come could be seen as a challenge, couldn't it?" She straightened the other stocking. "Are you challenging me Jake?" she looked at me piercingly as I shook my head. "That's good," she said, "slaves who challenge me are punished severely. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?"

She looked at me sweating and straining, my cock enormously engorged and throbbing, the glans purple and the whole length of it dripping with her cum-juice. "However," she said, "You're in such a state that I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. In fact, I think I'll test you to see just how much you can stand."

She bent down and picked up her briefcase. Sitting down in the chair facing me, she opened it and took out a cylindrical object about 15 centimetres long and 5 centimetres thick

"Do you recognise this?" She said, holding it up for me to see it better. It was phallus-shaped and seemed to be made of black, glassy obsidian. I could see that it was incised with swirling lines and patterns. "Oh no, of course, I never showed it to you, so you couldn't know that this is what I found on that day when I dived alone."

She put her briefcase down on the floor and sat on the chair, holding the object in front of her. "Funnily enough, it was your little gizmo that led me to this. It gave the most incredibly intense magnetic anomaly signal that I've ever seen. I found it buried in the sand, about 30 centimetres below the surface. It was inside a stone box covered with Minoan carvings. However, as far as I can discover, it definitely wasn't made by the Minoans. I think it's probably Mesolithic, at least 15,000 years old, dating to the end of the last glaciation. But, as soon as I saw it, I knew that I was meant to find it. "

I looked more closely at the object she held. Was it my imagination, or did it, in fact radiate some sort of dark energy? The swirling patterns seemed to slide and change before my eyes. I got the same feeling from the object that I had when Lilith linked her mind with mine. I felt again an immense, alien cruelty and a vast hunger for power.

"Immediately I found it, I knew what I had to do," Thea continued. "Without thinking, I ripped open the crotch of my wetsuit, pushed my bikini bottom aside and jammed it into my cunt. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before: I orgasmed immediately. The sensation was so incredibly powerful that I lost my mouthpiece. I nearly drowned, but I knew that my life had changed for ever."

She spread her legs as widely as they could go, exposing her sopping cunt to my eyes. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat Brazilian, her labia were engorged and enflamed and I could see her clitoris poking out from its hood. I groaned into my gag and let my head fall.

"Look at me!" Thea ordered. "You have to watch me! This phallus gives me power over men. When it's in my cunt no man can resist me, I can turn anyone into my slave."

She swirled the phallus around in her mouth and I saw her body shudder as she did so. Then she slowly stroked it down, over her throat and between her breasts, touching it to each nipple and shuddering again at the contact. Down the flat, muscled plane of her stomach and on to her mound. She paused, resting it in the line of dark hairs just above her vulva, she looked up at me, ensuring that I was watching her. Then, with an almost convulsive movement, she jammed it into her cunt.

It was as if she had been electrified, she arched her body off the seat of the chair and screamed in ecstasy. At the same time I felt a wave of lust wash over me and I knew that, despite the control device that the goddess had fitted to me, I would begin to orgasm at any minute.

Leela and Lilith had obviously sensed that a crisis was near; they appeared suddenly, one on each side of Thea's shuddering body.

Chapter 11

Leela immediately bent down, and with powerful fingers pulled the phallus out of Thea's cunt and took it from her. My urge to orgasm subsided at once.

Thea blinked, her body relaxed and she looked up at the two stunning women towering above her.

"You must be Jake's Mistresses," she said, "I didn't hear you come in." She looked at Leela, who was carefully considering the phallus, which she held gingerly between the first two fingers and thumb of her right hand. "That's mine!" Said Thea.

"Incredible," said Leela, "it appears to be a device for storing and concentrating dark energy!" She looked down at Thea. "You are obviously a powerful Mnimcast. It's lucky that you are, or this would have destroyed you a long time ago!"

Leela looked at he daughter. "She is more than ready for you to turn into your brood sister. She will be very powerful."

"Yes," the Goddess replied, "I sensed that too." She turned her gaze onto Thea. "Look at me," she said.

Thea looked up and I saw the instant connection between them. It was as if a spark had jumped between their eyes.

"I know you!" Thea cried, "I've seen you when I use the phallus!"

"I know you too!" Lilith replied. "Somehow I know that I've seen you before. You are destined to be my brood sister!"

Thea stood up and faced the Goddess. "You are so beautiful and powerful," she said, her face a mask of lust as she gazed into Lilith's deep blue eyes.

Lilith inclined her head, graciously accepting the tribute. "I am a Goddess," she said. "That means that I must be worshipped. So why don't you strip off your clothes and get down on your knees and worship me?"

I was astonished to see that Thea obeyed her instantly. She unfastened her stockings, rolled them down her legs and tossed them aside, then she undid the hooks that cinched her corset so tightly around her narrow waist, peeled it away and dropped it on the ground. Now naked, she knelt before Lilith and gazed up at her cunt with a look of adoration.

"I can sense your strength," she said, "I've seen you in my dreams. I've sensed you when I use my phallus. I want to be like you."

"You will be," said the Goddess, "just worship me and you will become a goddess too."

Thea shuffled forward and touched Lilith's labia with her tongue. She licked and swallowed the juices that coated them. Almost immediately her whole body shuddered in orgasm.

Thea rocked back on her heels, panting. "Amazing," she said, gazing with adoration into the Goddess's eyes, "I'd never have believed I could orgasm so easily!"

"That's just the beginning," Lilith replied, looking fondly down at her, "your orgasms must reach to heights you've never dreamed if you wish to become a goddess. So... continue your worship."

Eagerly Thea grasped Lilith's thighs and buried he face in her cunt, licking and sucking, sucking and licking as if her life depended on it. I knew the agony and the ecstasy she was feeling -- drinking at the goddess's fount of endless lust. But in Thea's case, the release of orgasm was not denied her. Indeed her shuddering and moaning became continuous as she strove to pull herself yet more closely into the source of her pleasure.

At last, Lilith too began to orgasm and the bodies of the Goddess and her worshipper began to vibrate in time to the same frenzied, sexual beat. At last, Lilith prized her perfect thighs away from Thea's convulsively grasping hands. Despite the lack of direct contact both she and Thea continued to orgasm in unison. Ignoring her continuing orgasms, Lilith reached into her belt pouch and drew out a wicked little knife with a glassy, obsidian blade. Orgasms continued to shake her as she drew the blade upwards from just above her labia, towards her navel. A line of oozing, red blood followed the passage of the blade, running down in drops to mingle with the juice that seeped from her gaping cunt.

Stooping, she grasped the still orgasming Thea by her shoulders and pushed her backwards to the floor. Thea lay back and extended her legs between those of Lilith, who now knelt over her shuddering body. Taking the same knife, the Goddess made an incision in Thea's stomach identical to her own. Then, stretching her thighs apart, she rubbed her cunt along the line of Thea's cut, deliberately pressing into it a mixture of her blood and cum-juice. Next, she thrust both hands deep into Thea's cunt, coating her fingers liberally with Thea's lust-cream, which she rubbed into her own incision. Finally, she threw herself on top of her worshipper, pressing her body hard down, squeezing her own cut against that of Thea so that their blood and juices mingled.

For many minutes their bodies remained locked together, although Thea was jerking and spasming with a force which I knew would have thrown anyone of normal strength. At last, Theas's struggles subsided to a slight shuddering and her body eventually stiffened into a rigid stillness.

Lilith rose and stood over her. Thea looked as if she were dead, her expression was locked in a rictus that could have been extreme pain, or extreme pleasure. Her skin was pallid and lifeless.

"Do you think I've killed her?" Lilith asked her Mother without emotion.

"I don't know," Leela replied, "I have never seen an attempt to transform a woman who has not been tested and fully prepared. However," she said, looking at Thea's phallus which she still held, "I think it's likely that the transformation will be successful, in view of her innate power."

Leela replaced the phallus in Theas's briefcase and the two goddesses stood looking down dispassionately at Thea's apparently lifeless body. I was horrified, it certainly seemed as if Lilith had killed Thea; I couldn't see her breathing, her chest was motionless and blood had ceased to drip from her wounded abdomen.

For what seemed like an age there was no sound and no movement in the room, all I could hear was the thud of my own heart. Then, without warning, Thea stirred slightly. Colour started to return to her skin; like a flame creeping over her skin, the lifeless pallor was replaced by the beautiful, refulgent gold of a goddess. Simultaneously, the cut Lilith had made healed itself and the skin of her muscled stomach became smooth and flawless. Then, suddenly, she moaned and arched her back, pushing her hips up as if to meet the thrust of a phantom lover.

"Quckly," Leela said, "give her the slave, she will need to feed urgently."

Lilith hurriedly unfastened my wrists and ankles from the frame. I almost collapsed as I was freed after my long immobilisation, but my enhanced body made sure that I did not, as the Goddess made me kneel between Thea's legs.

"Fuck her, slave!" Lilith ordered.

I needed no second bidding, it was what I had been longing to do. I grabbed Thea's flailing legs as Lilith stood over her body and positioned my cock so that I could thrust it deep between her bucking thighs. Thea screamed and I felt her cunt pulsate wildly around my pistoning dick. Lilith meanwhile had knelt down and positioned herself over Thea's face so that her lust maddened tongue could once more lap at the Goddess's sex cream.

"I give you permission to cum." As Lilith spoke the words of release I felt the hot jism fountaining out of my cock and pouring into the bottomless pit of Thea's lust-hole.

As she absorbed the spunk, Thea appeared to come to her senses. "Yes, yes, yes," she screamed, "give me more, I'll drain your balls dry, I need it, I must have it!" So saying she reached up and dug her fingers into my buttocks, pulling me towards her so that my cock was buried as deep into her vagina as it would go.

Lilith understood her brood-sister's need and stood up, allowing Thea to use her new superhuman strength to flip me onto my back so that she could grind herself yet harder down onto me. She looked up at the Goddess with eyes that shone with lust and flamed with her newly wakened power.

"Now I understand!" She cried, "now I truly feel what I've been looking for all these years -- the real meaning of domination -- I can feel his energy flooding into me!"

As Thea drained my aching balls, I began to slip out of consciousness. Before all went black I saw Leela hand Thea the full spunksel, which she immediately put to her lips and began to drain.