The World Possessed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I regained my senses I was still lying on my back on the floor, the discarded spunksel beside my head, empty and flaccid, with a dribble of spunk still glistening at its tip. I heard voices and looked up. The three goddesses were standing in front of a full-length mirror, looking at themselves, Thea stood between Lilith and Leela whose arms were twined about her body, lasciviously stroking her shining new skin. They seemed to embody not the three classical graces, but something deeper, more primal and more powerful; the three graces of desire, lust and domination.

It seemed that Leela and Lilith had nearly finished explaining to Thea what her new state meant.

"You will no longer be able to eat -- any food you will regurgitate -- but you will have to drink. Alcohol and drugs, however, will have no effect on you." Leela was saying. "But it doesn't matter -- sex is the only drug you will need, and you can have as much of that as you want."

"You can also change your body as you will," Lilith continued, "go on, try it!"

"I always wanted longer legs and bigger breasts," said Thea.

"Then you can have them!" Responded Lilith. "Just look in the mirror and change your image to suit your desire."

As Leela and Lilith took their arms from her, Thea faced the mirror squarely and stared hard at herself. In an astounding moment I saw her legs lengthen and grow, I saw her bottom become more subtly contoured and her breasts firmed, shaped and expanded.

"Fantastic!" Breathed Thea, "My nipples too -- I want them darker, longer, I want my areolae more prominent. My breasts will be a permanent temptation to my slaves!"

Even as she spoke, the changes she had described came about.

"My lips larger and redder, my eyes wider and darker!" She said. And, as she spoke, it was so.

"O god," she said, gazing at her image in the mirror with eyes unfocused by lust, "I am so sexy, so desirable that I almost make myself come just looking at me!" She ran her hands over her new body, gasping with pleasure as she did so. "I'm so sensitive!" She said, "just a touch almost brings me to orgasm."

"That is why you need this," Leela said, handing her a ball of latrix, which she had taken from her bag.

Thea took it curiously. "What do I do with it?" She asked.

"This is latrix," Leela explained, "its purpose is to insulate your power." She went on to explain how latrix was used, while breaking it into four pieces and showing Thea how to condition it by thrusting each of the four pieces into her sopping cunt.

"Now all you do is to place one piece on each of your thighs and imagine that you are dressed in boots like Lilith's, the latrix will do the rest."

Thea did as Leela had suggested. The material instantly began to expand and spread around and down her legs like a shining black viscous liquid. When it reached her feet it extended down her ankles and grew into wicked, tapering points, before covering the whole of her feet and extending into needle-sharp toes.

"Wow, these are fantastic!" Thea said, turning this way and that to admire her new, thigh-high boots that fitted like a second skin, their black, shiny surface reflecting the light like wet oil. "They're so tight and slippery my legs feel as if they're being caressed. My feet look so deliciously evil that any man would beg me to let him lick them. And the heels! I can't wait to trample my slaves with them! But how do I take them off?"

"Just imagine that your legs are bare, and the latrix will contract into a solid mass." Replied Leela. "Now take these other two pieces and make them become gloves."

Thea did as Leela suggested, and soon she was covered from finger tips to arm pits with gloves that looked as if they had been painted on, each pore and finger nail was clearly delineated by the shiny latrix.

"The boots and gloves will prevent your power from draining away when you touch anything. Oh, and you can change the colour of the latrix as you wish."

"I can?" asked Thea, as she did so her boots and gloves turned a deep, blood red. "Perfect," she said.

"But I need some more latrix -- I love to wear a corset."

"Of couse," said Leela, handing Thea another ball of latrix, which she thrust into her cunt and then placed against her navel, from where it expanded into a shiny corset that extended from a point just above her pubic bone to cup the lower halves of her swelling breasts. It cinched her waist so tightly that the erotic flare of her hips and the size of her bosom seemed even greater.

Thea gasped as she ran her hands over her tiny waist. "This is so fantastic, " she said, "the constriction almost makes me come on the spot. And I just love the way that my boobs and cunt are framed and emphasised by the gloves, corset and boots. I'm just a wet dream come true!"

She caught sight of me in the mirror, my eyes transfixed by her body. "The slave certainly thinks so anyway," she said, "look, his cock is rising again in homage to me."

Leela and Lilith turned to look at me. "You're right," said Leela, "and you can use him again soon. But first, as you are a goddess, you'll need a sigil to brand your slaves."

She took from her bag a lump of gold which she handed to Thea. "Choose your emblem." She said.

"Easy," said Thea, "I choose the labrys, the double-headed Minoan axe." There was glow from within her gloved hand that grew steadily brighter and brighter until it was unbearable to look at. It gradually faded until I could see that she held in her hand the symbol she had described. Leela took it from her and attached to to a thick chain of solid gold, which she handed to her daughter.

Lilith stood in front of Thea and hung the chain and its attached sigil around her neck. Then she kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips. "Welcome to goddesshood my brood sister," she said when finally the kiss ended. "Just hold your sigil against the skin of a slave that you want to brand and imagine it imprinting on his flesh."

Thea knelt before her once more. "Thank you my goddess-mother," she said, "I'll remain forever in your debt."

Lilith raised her up and once more kissed her on the lips. "I know you'll serve me truly," she said.

"And the service you will render," Leela continued, "is to procure as many slaves as possible from your world for transport to ours. Can you do this?" She asked.

"I believe I can," Thea replied. "I'm a very wealthy woman and I have contacts in the people-trafficking business. With your command over time I can become even more wealthy and I'll be able to buy and control the entire business."

"How soon can you start?" Asked Leela.

"I'll start immediately, The first batch of slaves will be ready for you soon," Thea replied.

"Very well," Leela said, "This slave," she gestured at me, " will have to stay with you so that we can return when the slaves you have gathered are ready for us to collect."

"I'll lend him to you," said Lilith. "I transfer his cumming and his pain to your control-- but he remains my slave."

She handed Thea a small, bean-shaped pellet. "You'll need this," she said, "to communicate with me." Thea looked curiously at the Goddesss as she took the pellet. "Just swallow it," Lilith continued.

Thea obeyed immediately., gazing into the Goddess's eyes as she did so. Almost as soon as the pellet had passed down her throat she cried out.

"Your mind touched mine!" Thea said. Then she gasped and her eyes flickered upwards, showing their whites, while she stood frozen to the spot. After a few moments of immobility she blinked and moved.

"I understand everything now," Thea continued, "it's shameful that you can't achieve the domination you deserve! I will make sure that you can feed on the lives of endless slaves -- I will bring them to you."

"Now we are in communication, my sweet brood-sister," Lilith said, once more kissing Thea. "I will know when you are ready for me to return and collect the first coffle of slaves."

"You will also need these." Leela gave Thea a handful of cylindrical objects which I recognised as the same as the one she had used to bind me to her. "Lubricate them well with your cunt-juice and insert them into the anus of any man you want to keep. He'll be unable to cum without your permission and you will be able to inflict pain and gather energy from him more effectively. But don't bother to use one on any slave you're just going to fuck to death!" All three goddesses laughed cruelly as Leela said this.

"We will return to our world now," Leela said, moving to stand beside her daughter as her fingers played lightly over the studs of her belt. "Keep the whipping frame, the crop and the spunksel. We will return as soon as the slaves are ready for us." Leela's voice faded, as she and Lilith appeared to shrink and spin into a vortex of non-existence.

Thea turned to me with the look of a predator in her flashing green eyes.

"You're mine now," she said, "and I'm going to fuck you dry before I go in search of other prey!"