All Comments on 'The Worm Turns'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
who cares

a very dumb story and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dumb?

calling this story "dumb" is DUMB! One hot fucking story - I should be so lucky!! Can think of a few friends I'd like to fuck following this scenario! Awesome! The thought alone is enough to make me rock hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No this is dumb

What woman is going to let their husband fuck a know slut?

What husband is stupid enough to say that he wants to?

What man is so near sighted that they don't see the cuckold horns coming next?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Well written, but should have been titled, " death of a marriage", because this one is doomed. The husband was a fool to agree, the little head took over and now he will be left behind, because his wife has a forty year old slut for a best friend, which is a recipe for disaster. She needed to get laid, so went to a swingers club because she could not find a suitable sex partner any other way, which is nonsense. This is all fiction of course, but reality suggests that most marriages do not survive swinging life styles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one mans meat is another mans poison

dont fault others for disagreeing with your assestment of a story. And to be truthful using nicknames here doesnt make you any better than anyone else. Nor does having posted stories mean your comments mean any more than any other reader. Writers write to have readers read. The majority of readers on this site are anons and dont use fake names to hide behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
didn't read the comments

great story! Ok so the moral majority wouldn't approve, but this member of the moral minority liked it very much. Well written, not much if any suspension of belief, just some people enjoying their kinks.

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Good read

The only thing this story lacked was passion, but hey, I still enjoyed it. Thanks for writing and I hope you continue writing this type of stories, even if you won't get as much reader as you would from writing cuckold/revenge stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Delightful

Like Pete said at the end, 'this should be interesting!' I like unexpected transitions which are also plausible under the prevailing conditions! Prude to Kink in one episode!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Re "one man's meat"....

... do you realize, (apparently not) how inane your statement about anons not hiding behind fake names.(Which mine isn't)??? At least monikers have track records genius.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
All the long, clever stories are interesting....

...but THIS story is why this site exists.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to many more.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
It's Funny

Reading this tale made me realize that I'd rather witness it instead of reading about it.

dpierrotlefoudpierrotlefoualmost 12 years ago
Exciting...

I loved the tension and curiosity from Mel when her friend confided to her. A clever seduction. It might be a surprise to those disgrunted "anonymous", but I had two girlfriends who admitted to be turned on once by the idea/fantasy/erotic dream of me fucking another women and them watching. It probably was just a fantasy and not wishing to realize, still, women and men have complex fantasies, which is healthy and a release valve of our sanity. There is no lies or cheating here so this seems like a honest shared experience between these three adults... and afterall it is a story, believable, but a stoty none the less, so if some don't like it, it is fine, no need for being so vile or to read on in the first place...

Great story, looking forward to more. I might share this story with my wife, who I know, would not want to experience this scenario but would still found it entertaining and intriguing for our own shared pleasure aftewards. Wink...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story if you are into the sharing/swinging lifestyle. At least there is no cuckolding(Yet)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah sure Pete

We still don't know who the fuck you are, and we don't care either.

Stupid Fuck.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
I'm stupid why faggot?

Don't send emails to people you have a beef with you pussy motherfucker. Call me what you will here you chickenshit fuck but stay out of my private life coward.

janeyljaneylalmost 12 years ago
Usual standard

Up to your usual standard sunshine. Well written and pacy, good dialogue and great sex done in your inimitably graphic and filthy in your face style... and despite what the other commentators said hiding behind their anonymous screens, actually quite realistic...i've known people who got into this scene in exactly that way...Mel was just a little braver than most and followed her instincts.

I do wonder at the people who clearly can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality though...seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great erotic story!! You should continue it

Maybe have the ladies go to the swinging club with her husband. Then have them all get fucked and suc ked. And have the relationship with the ladies mature and grow too. Let her husband have a threeway! One on his cock one on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5!!!

Just a 5!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I thought it was a hot little story too.

I do not see why the marriage is doomed. That makes no sense.

There was complete honesty all the way. It was with everyone's consent. There was no influence of drugs or alcohol.

There is no indication that the neighbour is a slut.

She is single. She went to a known swinging party with known people.

Nice story this one, author.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
This was so HOT

There aren't very many stories here that I can say that about. But this one was just what I said .....HOT five stars for this story. If you have other stories on here, I hope that when I read them they are as good as this one is.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Hot

You write one fine sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
another side

is the girlfriend just trying to get a friend/ wife to go /blackmail to the club with her on girls night out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yeah no

Nobody really talks like that all the time. There wasn't much of a plot here and the dialog wasn't planned at all. Overall a very lazy attempt

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Poor attempt a writing erotica. Just rambling about stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT A BUNCH OF PRUDES!!!

After I fucked my wife's sister and discovered that I'd married the wrong sister, I didn't even ask my wife's opinion or permission when I brought her sister into our bedroom. I told my wife that she could stay or leave but her sister was sleeping with me, from now on, because I'd fucked her several times and she was not only prettier but better in bed than she was.

When she started raising hell, I told her to shut the fuck up and said that if her sister wasn't already pregnant, she was going to be. I reminded her that her sex drive had dried up as soon as the ink dried on our marriage license and that I was tired of hearing that I was oversexed or that I'd "had it last night". That's why I'd fucked her sister, to begin with, and discovered that she was a much better fuck and she fucked me back or sucked my cock to make sure that she'd satisfied me as much as I'd done for her.

She started crying her eyes out and shit when I buried my cock in her sister's cunt and fucked her brains out, right next to her. She didn't leave, although she pouted for a couple of weeks but, from then on, my wife moved her ass, sucked my cock and did her best to outdo her sister. She was, at best, maybe 60% as good but her attitude was closer to 100%. That was seventeen years ago. We have nine kids, now.... four with wife #1 and five with wife #2. The neighbor husbands are jealous of the guy who's living with and fucking two hot sisters. Some of their wives have hit on me but I'm not fucking up what I've got for nuthin'.

I gave the story five stars because of my experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.