The Worm Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fucking hell, Melanie!" Pete blurted, shocked yet suddenly overwhelmed with an animal lust. 'I'd love to fuck Loraine,' he groaned, sliding into his wife's body. He felt the heat of her as her insides clenched around his girth. He'd never felt so stiff, so fucking big. 'I'd bang her so hard, baby. I'd fuck her till she farted. I'd tear her cunt open and leave her sore and bow-legged.'

'Do that to me, Pete. Do it like that to me. Now!' Melanie jerked her hips frantically as she forced herself onto her husband's erection. 'Treat me like you'd treat Loraine. Really do it to me hard. Do it.'

Globs of spittle sprayed across Pete's face under his wife's grimacing, clench-jawed exhortations.

'Would you watch me with her?' Pete asked, grimacing himself at the sensations swelling in his cock. 'Would you watch while I fucked her?'

'Yes!' Melanie screamed. 'I'd watch. I'd lick her off your cock. I'd suck all Loraine's cunt off your stiff cock, Pete.'

'Could you stand to see me kiss her?'

That image sent Melanie into a frenzy. Her emotions boiled. She was so close to coming, so excited and aroused by the words she and her husband exchanged. The fantasy of Loraine and Pete ... to see his cock inside her body ... The noises they made -- the grunts, the groans, the wet, squelching sounds of their coupling. Melanie could stand to see Loraine's vulva split apart, her cunt filled by illicit cock; she could even imagine Pete emptying himself into Loraine, squirting his seed into her ... But to kiss?

'Don't you kiss her, you fucking bastard,' Melanie spluttered. Her fingers turned to claws, scoring welts along her husband's chest. Her hips jerked convulsively as she tried to buck Pete clear, to get him out of her body. 'You kiss that slut and ... and ...'

Pete, realising he'd gone too far, reacted instinctively. Rather than, as common sense might decree, pull out of Melanie, words of apology on his lips, he did the opposite and goaded the writhing, spitting, scratching woman further.

'You'd have to watch,' he snarled, attempting to hold his wife's wrists with one hand, and himself upright with the other. His sneering face was inches from hers. 'You'd have to watch while I fuck her and kiss her. I'd kiss her as she came. My tongue would be in her mouth as I pumped all of my spunk into her.'

Melanie spat at her husband's face. A gob of spittle ran down Pete's cheek. He laughed, ignoring the slide along his face.

'Just like this, Mel,' he grunted, spearing his wife deeper and harder than before. 'I'd fuck her like this.' He thrust again. 'And when she comes ... I'd kiss her.' He pressed his mouth to Melanie's, thought, for an instant, that his ploy had failed, but then the woman's tight-lipped mouth relaxed. 'I'm going to come, Mel,' Pete gasped as Melanie's lips parted and she invited his kiss. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' Melanie grunted. Then the tide washed over her senses and she let herself fall, mindless, into the chasm of her orgasm.

'Jesus, Mel,' Pete panted, sprawled on the floor in front of the chair.

Melanie stared at her husband through eyes like a battle-worn soldier's. Her chest heaved, her expression wary, not quite believing what she'd just done, what she'd just said, how it had made her feel. She'd climaxed with an intensity she'd either forgotten existed or never experienced before. She felt a slide of her husband's semen dribble from her opening.

'Pete,' she gurgled, unable to articulate her feelings. 'I ...' Melanie cupped a palm between her thighs as she stood. 'God ... That was ...'

'We'll talk later?' Pete suggested. 'After a shower and some food. When we're both less ...' He shrugged.

His wife nodded, unable to speak, jizm pooling in her hand.

***

'I'm so glad you called.' Loraine stepped across the threshold, the words coming like machine-gun bullets. 'After yesterday ... What we did ... What we almost did. The things I told you ... Oh, fuck, Mel. I'm so ... I dunno. So embarrassed. Where's Pete?' This last delivered as she peered into the kitchen.

'He's here but he's keeping out of the way.'

'Oh shit ...' groaned Loraine, misreading the situation entirely. 'What's wrong? What happened?'

'I told him what we were talking about,' Melanie replied moving towards the fridge. 'Well,' she chuckled, 'almost all of it. I didn't mention the swingers' club or anything.'

'Then just what did you tell him?' Loraine nodded when her friend held up the chilled bottle of white wine.

'That we were talking about fucking.'

Loraine's mouth fell open. 'Did you mention ...' she pulled a face, '... about ... you know ... about us wanking together?'

Melanie handed her friend a glass. 'No, I just asked if he fancied you.' She sipped the wine with a nonchalant air, but her legs felt weak and her trembling hand belied the calm facade.

'What did he say?' Loraine asked, heartbeat quickening.

'He said he'd tear your cunt open and leave you sore and bow-legged ...'

The silence lengthened between the pair. Melanie waited, stretching the moment, savouring the tension. This was a pivotal moment in her life. A huge change was afoot and she wanted to eke every last second of delicious anticipation before she dropped her bombshell. Her husband was just awaiting the signal; the power was all Melanie's. She experienced an arterial burst of euphoric reckless abandon. Everything hung on her whim.

'... And I told him I wanted to watch you fuck him.'

'I need a cigarette,' Loraine gasped, glugging wine.

'Later,' Melanie murmured.

The inference was obvious.

'My God, Mel,' Loraine croaked. 'The worm has certainly turned.'

'Do you want to fuck my husband, Loraine?'

The woman croaked a single word in reply -- 'Yes.'

Melanie felt oddly numb as she climbed the stairs. It was happening to someone else, she wasn't really allowing it, and the man who turned to face her when she entered the bedroom wasn't her husband.

Well? His eyes implored.

'She said yes,' Melanie conveyed woodenly, the strange out of body feeling persisting.

Pete swallowed, obviously nervous. 'Are ... Are you suh ... suh ... sure, Mel?'

'Don't kiss her.'

Pete sat on the bed, the bed he'd shared with his wife for years, since they bought it new. What the hell was he thinking? How could he just get up and walk downstairs to where ...

Before he knew what was happening, Pete found himself walking along the landing. He felt the banister under his hand as he descended the stairs, a solid reminder of reality. He paused, hand outstretched, palm an inch from the living room door. One push and he'd be taking the final, irrevocable steps. Melanie had preceded him by a couple of minutes. He wondered at what he'd see in the room if he just gave a simple push.

'Holy fuck ...' he blasphemed when, eventually, with a deep sigh, he pushed the door open and surveyed the scene in front of him.

'Hello, Peter,' Loraine, gurgled, naked and lewdly displayed.

Pete's eyes flicked to his wife. 'Mel?' he mumbled. 'Are you ... Are you sure?'

'Look at her, Pete,' Melanie, fully clothed, replied from her chair.

Through clenched teeth, Pete hissed: 'Shit ... I can see her, Mel ... I ...'

'Just do it, Pete. Stop being such a wimp. Get across there and do it to her. Can't you see she's on fire?'

Loraine chuckled. 'I'm hot and horny, Pete. Do as your lovely wife says. Come here.' Loraine shifted her rump forward along the cushion. Her labia pouted in lewd invitation, her opening gaping scarlet while her legs lay draped across the arms of the chair.

She's gorgeous, Peter thought. So sexy ...

Then, stung by his wife's taunt, with a flare of anger burning in the pit of his stomach, he cast a final look at Melanie and slipped the bathrobe over his shoulders.

'Somebody's keen,' Loraine smirked, commenting on the man's tumescence while finger sliding over her clitoris.

'I'll show you keen,' Pete growled. He advanced, taking hold of his erection as he moved. He stood in front of Loraine sprawled across the chair.

'Lick it,' Melanie instructed. 'Lick her cunt.'

Both faces regarded Melanie when she issued her obscene command. She then watched while her husband fell to his knees and pressed his face between Loraine's legs. Lust at Loraine's gasp and muttered oaths burned between Melanie's legs. She found she wanted to touch herself. She hurriedly shrugged out of her clothes, finally sliding her underwear down her legs. With Pete's head blocking her view, Melanie moved to a more advantageous position. Now she could see his tongue and fingers at work on Loraine's body. She witnessed her friend's stomach clenching when her body reacted to the sensations Pete's tongue caused as it squirmed and probed deep into that intimate place. She saw her husband stroking his cock as he licked and slurped -- Melanie wondered if, perhaps another time, if she could suck her husband's erect penis while he laved Loraine's sex. She also considered the thrilling possibility of licking Loraine herself while Pete fucked her.

'Oh fuck,' Loraine groaned. 'This is so ... It's just so hot ...'

'Is it good, Loraine? Is my husband to your liking?'

Loraine, faced creased with ecstasy, opened her eyes. 'Thank you, Mel,' the woman groaned, eyes burning. 'I ... Oh, fuck, Pete, finger me again ... Lick my clit. Faster ... Oh ... Fuck ...'

Melanie knelt beside her husband, sliding a finger between the petals of her own labia. She grasped Pete's hair with her free hand, yanking his head away from Loraine's body.

'Kiss me,' she snarled. 'I want to taste her cunt on your tongue.'

Surprised and wincing in pain as his wife's fist tightened in his hair, Pete felt Melanie's tongue slide into his mouth. Recovering quickly, overwhelmed with the passions flaring inside him for his wife's new-found ardour, Pete opened his mouth and allowed Melanie to lick Loraine's musk from his tongue.

'Jesus, Mel,' he gasped. 'What's happened to you?'

'Shut up and fuck her. Do it to her now. Let me see you put it inside her.'

Melanie rubbed herself, her climax boiling quickly when she saw, for the first time, her own husband's cock splitting Loraine's gooey labia and penetrating her body.

Loraine groaned, low and long when Pete slid into her balls deep. 'Fuck me,' she snarled. 'Tear my cunt apart like your wife said you wanted to.' Desperate for more cock inside her body Loraine's hips jerked forward. 'Come on, Pete. Don't be shy. Fuck me.'

Pete eased himself into position. It was so damned awkward on that chair. But if the slut wanted it hard, he'd do it hard.

Oh my God, Melanie thought, her hand still busy between her thighs, her orgasm a violent gust like an underground train blasting out of a tunnel, Pete's muscles clenching when he fucks into her, the noises of their fucking, Loraine's face, her language ... Look at Loraine's feet swinging as my husband pounds her ... It's so hot to watch them.

A mewl accompanied Melanie's grunted obscenities as her face twisted and her legs clamped tight around her wrists. 'I'm coming,' she shouted.

Turning his head to regard his wife, so beautiful in the throes of her orgasm, Pete felt the surge of his own climax squeeze delicious and hot through his cock. 'I'm going to come too,' he groaned, slamming harder and deeper into Loraine's body.

'He's dumping it inside me, Mel! He's coming inside me, so deep ...'

'Don't kiss her,' Melanie groaned, her insides clenching around her fingers. Pete, in the midst of his climax checked himself as he leaned towards Loraine his mouth opening. 'Don't you kiss her, Pete, don't you dare. I want to kiss her.'

Pete watched, his cock twitching and seeping, still embedded in Loraine's body, her legs clamped around his waist to holding him there, as his wife tilted Loraine's face. The women shared a lingering kiss until, with her eyes shining, Melanie broke away from Loraine. 'Kiss me now,' she murmured. Her tongue slid between Pete's lips.

'Did you like it?' Pete asked, concerned now that passions were cooling.

'Loved it,' Melanie replied rising to her feet. 'I think we should all have a drink now. And then you, Loz,' Melanie grinned at her friend, 'can watch while I get some of my husband's cock.'

With an exaggerated sway of her hips Melanie went in search of booze. Her husband and friend stared at each other, both stunned by the abrupt change in Melanie.

'Should be an interesting weekend,' Loraine smirked.

12