All Comments on 'The Wrath of the Daemon'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is this going?

And where is the map we need to follow the broken trail?

TabuDesiresTabuDesiresalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter in the life of D. Can't wait to see how it plays out

g912493g912493almost 7 years ago
Stories Need a way to connect them in order

I greatly enjoy your stories but..........

I have read some of your stories posted earlier, I just found your latest post and realized there are previous posts I had missed. Unfortunately there is no easy way to determine what order to read them. Having to analysis posting dates or reading the last page of a chapter just doesn't seem reasonable, especially when there are both series and single stories involved.

Perhaps you could post a "read in this order" list.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

this one just seems to be missing a couple pages

texaschucktexaschuckalmost 7 years ago
good series

Very good series. I have enjoyed your story line of d please continue. And I really really really hate Cliffhangers. Please don't wait so long with your next installment while I impatiently try to figure out who the traitor is.

JoffeJoffealmost 7 years ago
Confusing Intro

"I will ask that you go back and revisit the previous chapters in the series, as a lot of the plot points that I left as far back as "Long Road" are addressed in these next chapters. "

So are you saying this isn't a stand alone story?The D series? Precisely what do we need to read, before reading this story? The Long Road series? What? Because of this confusion I haven't started this story. Clarification would be helpful. Thanks.

mcbsmcbsalmost 7 years ago
What to Read First?

I see by previous comments, that others are confused as to what stories should be read before this series. Yet the author refuses to answer any questions. Is this because of the author having suffered an attack of untimely death, or just the author taking an arrogant "fuck you" attitude to potential readers?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Path of D

From AKA_Mike's bio.

Write drunk. Edit sober. Life of D Reading List:

Long Road: 1-5

Highsider: 1-4

The Traject: 1-4

...Of the Life of D (Optional)

The Interlude

Family: 1-4

The Doctor is: In

The Moirae

CeCe's Lullaby

CeCe's Awakening

Between Lives

The Wrath of the Daemon: 1-3

...Of the End of D (Optional)

mcbsmcbsalmost 7 years ago
Read Everything?

So basically we should read everything this author has written before starting this series? I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice to have D back and cleaning up. Too bad he'll have to put it all behind him and...

...move on.

Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HE WHO HESITATES WILL SOON BE LOST

but he will never be last, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THEY WHO HESITATE SOON WILL BECOME LOST

but hopefully not last, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Just when things were looking up

I thought I had an idea of the traitor’s identity... now it looks more complicated. Very well crafted. Even after the hints that conversation was obfuscated with Elvis, I didn’t suspect the same from his father’s words.

What I’m wondering, is what happened to the son younger than D? We haven’t heard about him since D first visited home from Ft Benning.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Too mysterious and self-righteous. The characters and environment are not properly introduced or described. Everyone speaks in statements, no rebuttals, disagreements or banter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous