All Comments on 'The Wrestler Ch. 02'

by evilbread666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell yes!

Fricken' great! David's trapped as her slave for two years doing shit like that?! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect story

Can't wait to read more, find out how she tosses him around. Use n abuse him. If it was up to me this would be a 20 chapter story. Great read!!

evilbread666evilbread666over 8 years agoAuthor
LOL

This series has so far been my lowest rated series, and yet is one of the most requested. Must be very niche, but I'll keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Overpowering woman...

A small man as a physical therapist with a large Amazon who is going to have her way with him sets up great sexual tension. She can use him as a relief or a fuck toy to soften up competition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I Think Daisy Is Charming,,, Yes!

Hallo evilbread666!

Daisy's exactly the type of woman to teach a worthless fucking male like David his proper place in life, and that's her toilet!

I almost orgasmed, as that worthless piece of shit was pleading ((Please Daisy, please don't hurt me. I'll do anything.)) _ Do anything?... Hmm, if Daisy's like a couple Austrian ladies I know... Irma and Greta Geisler, I'll guarantee it,,, YES!!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 3-Orgasms!

Gay Kat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is going to have to fist fuck her just to make her orgasm. I imagine she could titty cleavage smother him just for the foreplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevilbread666@evilbread666
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44772186 Willing to write other fantasies. Don't hesitate to make requests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES