The Wrestler Helps a Hungry Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!" she said, "Oh, fuck me...I've never.... Ever... fucked like this... Oh. Oh.... You are so big....so thick....Oh!... I'm...Oh!."

"You like it Maria? You like being well fucked? You like being pinned to the wall while I put my cock inside you?"

"This is....Oh, yes...fuck me....please fuck me hard."

Her arms and legs were wrapped around me and she was impaled on my meat as I pressed her against the cold tile wall.

Her orgasm came quickly, while mine took longer. Her climax was electrifying, loud, animated with contractions.

We laid in bed for a few minutes, talking until our conversation was interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone on the night table.

"It's Lewis," she said as she picked it up, "Hello? Yes. I'm okay.....I know it's midnight.......Well, Lewis I am in South Beach penthouse getting laid.... What that bothers you?..... Too bad.... Never mind who he is.... I'll tell you this he has a cock like a salami.... It surprises you that I use crude language....let me surprise you some more. I sucked his dick and swallowed his cream and then he fucked me hard and I asked... hell, I begged for cock... but then you know how enticing a cock can be, don't you, Lewis?..... Never mind who he is... you jealous twink... Let us say he's the bull and you are the sissy cuckold... He's bigger than you and he fucks a hundred times better than you...I'm stroking his cock with my free hand and he is very hard, so I'm going to fuck him again..... Don't whine, Lewis. Your loving wife is getting the same thing you crave.....We will talk later after my lover fucks me some more... Don't wait up for me, Lewis...."

She closed the lid on her phone and placed it back on the night table.

"Thank you, Rick," she said as she cuddled up to me, "I needed that..."

"It was my pleasure."

"You are so big," she said, her hand caressing my meat, "It was incredible."

"Actually, I'm fairly average.'

"You are huge compared to Lewis."

As she dressed to go home we made plans. She would call me and come by in the morning with her bathing suit. We would do some beach time and some more fucking.

"What about Alina? Don't you have to see your girl tomorrow?"

"She is shooting an ad for some jewelry store chain and then she has a television pilot in Orlando. I don't expect to see her for eight or nine days."

She came back in mid morning, wearing a rather conservative two piece bathing suit. It was yellow and there was no doubt that once wet it would be somewhat transparent.

She was in a good mood. Maria never told me what happened when she went home, but judging by her demeanor, she had won the match with Lewis.

We smoked a couple of joints at my place and went to the beach where we rubbed lotion on each other, our fingers teasing the willing flesh. We waded into the sea until the water reached our armpits and we embraced, kissed and groped each other with gusto.

"So how are you feeling today?" I asked.

"Great," she answered as her fingers traced over my shorts, teasing my cock, "Absolutely great. I've never been fucked so well, so deep.... I want more."

"You will get more. Today we will try a couple of new things."

Maria frowned.

"Like what?"

"When we go back to my place you will perform for our mutual pleasure. I want to see you masturbate until you climax."

"I... well... I don't know. It will feel awkward."

"It will feel fine. You excite me and I want to see you play with yourself. I want to see those well manicured fingers disappear into your cunt. I want to see you moan and I want you to tell me how it feels to finger fuck yourself. You would like that, Maria?"

She nodded in agreement.

"And," I continued, "I will fuck your ass."

"Wait! You can't! You are too big!"

"It will hurt at first but I will be patient and you will love it."

I was holding her to me, my hands playing with her bathing suit as I fondled the cheeks of her ass.

"Why not?" she said, "After all, if my wimp husband can take a cock up the ass... so can I."

I did not say anything. I'm not homophobic. As far as I'm concerned whatever an individual does is his business and I did not have a problem with Lewis, a man I did not even know. I did feel sorry for Lewis, figuring he was living a tortured, confused life. He was gay but he was afraid of facing consequences; he cheated on his wife but he was also still possessive and did not want her screwing around. He was so afraid of the ramifications of coming out of the closet that he would settle to continue in a sham marriage and a double life, paying a stiff emotional price.

I could also understand Maria. She felt betrayed, lied to and him switching to his own sex was the grand insult to Maria's ego. She wanted Lewis to feel humiliated.

Enough analysis. We went back to my apartment where I had a pitcher of sangria and some joints; we sat on the wicker couch out on the balcony and made out like teenagers. High and horny, we soon headed back to my bedroom.

I had a gift for her, a vibrator with brand new batteries.

We both stripped naked, smoked some more and I teased by fondling her tits and talking to her in a way her husband had never talked.

"Maria, you look so hot," I said, "I am going to enjoy watching you stick that long thing in your hairy cunt. I want you to feel free, to enjoy yourself. Pleasure your body. Touch and finger yourself. Fuck yourself with your fingers and stick that thing in your cunt."

She was on the bed, legs wide open, one hand playing with a hard nipple while the other hand snaked downwards towards the dark bush between her legs, rubbing the mound slowly.

It did not take long for her hands to open her slit wide, fingers tracing down the length of her slit, two of them sliding in as Maria made a moaning sound. The two fingers moved in and out while other fingertips rubbed small circles around the hard nub of her clitoris. She rubbed the tip of the vibrator against her clit, making yelping sounds as she rubbed the wet spot between her legs.

Her legs were moving back and forth, her thighs closing in over her hands.

"You must be loving this, Maria," I said. "You look like such a happy slut, diddling herself. I bet you would like some cock right now. I bet you would like three men right now, men fucking your ass and cunt and mouth and coming hard inside you with their creamy loads. Imagine that, a cock in each hole, making three men hard and servicing them, offering your body to them, exposing yourself and feeling their cocks inside you, allowing yourself to be used as a sex toy."

She was in a masturbating frenzy. The vibrator disappeared between her legs and Maria humped her hips against the mattress while her hands worked the toy that had penetrated her deeply.

"Talk to me, woman. Talk to me."

"This is so hot.... I like this. This is dirty.... Talk dirty to me, Rick. When you talk dirty it makes me wet. See how wet I am? Why don't you fuck me?"

"Not yet. I like to see you playing with yourself. Stick that vibrator in deep make it slick... in a few minutes I am going to fuck your sweet fat ass while I stick that vibrator up your cunt. You will love it. It's like having two cocks at once."

"This is exciting. I feel so hot...I'm so.... I am going to...soon... Oh! You are an animal... this is... just incredible... please fuck me now. Up the ass, anywhere, but fuck me, please..."

I had been stroking my cock slowly, coating it with Vaseline.

"I'm going to please you. Turn around doggie style without taking that thing out of your cunt."

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her wide as I entered her, making her scream as my cock rammed into the rosebud hole. Her ass felt tight. After her initial scream she accepted the ravaging and surprised me by responding to my pounding with the clenching grip of her butt squeezing my meat. Her moans grew louder she submitted to the penetration. She had a vibrator in her cunt and my meat deep into her ass and she was enjoying both immensely.

"Talk to me my whore or I'll take my cock out."

"No! Fuck me, fuck my ass. I'll talk. You called me your whore... Yes... baby, I want to be your whore... one of your whores... and I want to suck you and fuck ...and you are right... this feels like two cocks... Oh!... I want cock...yeah, fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it good. Oh!.. I am ready... Oh!.. Oh!.. Oh!.."

I dug my fingers into the flesh of her ass cheeks harder and pumped my hips faster and she moaned like a wild animal and rammed her ass back against my belly as she climaxed with a scream that filled my bedroom. I came soon after, pumping away, my dick embedded between her ass cheeks, filling her up as my cock twitched inside her and she moaned deep as she climaxed once more.

The woman was a fantastic fuck and I intended to keep her as a lover. Alina and Maria made a great pair of bookends.

What I wanted to make clear to her was how I felt about the humiliation plans for her husband; we talked for hours about it and I set my limits, making sure she understood them. We made plans and set up a scenario for Saturday morning, two days away.

I rested for two days.

On Saturday morning I dressed in sandals, sweatpants and a muscle shirt and drove to her home in Coral Gables.

She called a few minutes before I reached her home.

"It's all set," she said, "I have given the maid the day off and we will be out by the pool. He has grudgingly agreed to watch us. He's not very happy about it but he will no doubt be intimidated by you. He has no idea who you are. This is going to be a big surprise."

Their house took up a corner near Alhambra. It was a large two story Spanish stucco building with a high wall surrounding it. This was Lewis' castle and his queen was about to be fucked by an intruder.

I walked in through the side gate and approached the pool. Lewis was in swim trunks sitting on a deck chair with his back to me; Maria, dressed in a skimpy yellow bikini was stretched out on a long beach chair next to the pool. As I approached I could hear them talking.

"I think this is bullshit on your part," Lewis was saying, "you want to demean me with some white trash..."

"I'm not trash." I said and Lewis turned around surprised.

He did two double takes. The first was due to my size, several inches and a hundred pounds more than him; the second was when he realized who I was. His eyes opened wide and his face was blank with disbelief.

"Lewis, darling," Maria said, "Of course you know Rick, the Havana Rocket? Isn't he a hunk? I know you'd like to have him but he's not a fairy like you. He wants me. He wants your wife's pussy and I'm going to give it to him."

"See here," Lewis said as he stood up and faced me, "I want you to leave my house right now and I must warn you that I am a lawyer and this could turn into a messy situation for you."

I felt sorry for Lewis but I did not like to be threatened.

"Eat shit, Lewis. I am here by invitation of your wife who is now one of my lovers. I am not leaving and if you sue me or create any kind of a problem I'll come after you and break everything that can be broken before I feed you to the alligators in the Everglades. Do you understand me?"

He turned pale and nodded slowly. He sat down and looked ready to burst into tears. Maria stood up and showed herself to me. The bikini was small and her ass cheeks were prominently displayed.

"Do you like it?" she said.

"I think you are overdressed."

She smiled and proceeded to do a little bump and grind as she stripped the two small pieces of garment.

"Maria, don't, please."

"Oh, shut up, Lewis," she answered, "I am going to enjoy myself and I don't want to hear you whining like a jealous twink. We have a deal Lewis and you have to pay the price. As a matter of fact, I want you to strip, Lewis..."

"Are you mad?"

"Come, Lewis, let us see you naked with that puny little pecker... Do it!"

Lewis made a sighing sound. He was broken. He stripped off his shorts and stood in front of us, a small, paunchy, balding man ready to weep.

"See, Rick," she said, "see what a mistake I made.... I didn't know any better. For years I thought that little thing between his legs was a cock."

Maria was naked, her skin shinny with suntan oil. I kicked off my sandals and stripped off the muscle shirt.

"Isn't he a hunk, Lewis? Rick, please take off those sweatpants slowly so my dear husband can be surprised at the size of your meat."

Actually, although I felt sorry for this wimp, the situation was making me very horny and my dick felt as big as a sausage. I didn't bump and grind. I removed my sweats and Lewis gasped.

"Lovely cock, isn't it, Lewis?" Maria said as she grasped it, stroking it, "It feels real good to play with it, all hard and ready to be sucked and licked and worshipped. You like it don't you Lewis? But you can't have any. It's all mine. He's going to fuck my face."

"Maria, please..."

"I'm going to suck his cock right here, out in the open and then we are going up to our bedroom and he's going to fuck me on our matrimonial bed and he can have me anyway he wants, Lewis, up the ass, anyway he wants.... Your loving wife is this man's whore. He fucks me hard, he takes me, Lewis.....Come on Rick, let's go in the pool."

The large swimming pool had concrete steps leading into the shallow end. Maria sat down on the lowest step and the water came up to just below her boobs; I walked down to the shallow end and turned, facing her with the water halfway up my thighs. My erect dick was inches from her mouth.

Maria looked towards Lewis who was now a shrunken, paunchy man sitting naked on a deck chair, a look of despair on his tear streaked face.

"My, Lewis," Maria said as she stroked me slowly, "Why are you so sad? You like cock and you should be happy that your loving wife is getting prime meat. Rick here is fucking my cousin Alina and she has been good enough to share him... Believe me the Havana Rocket has plenty of thrust to please us both... I am going to suck his cock now. Doesn't it look great? It tastes soooo gooood. Let me show you my husband."

My meat disappeared into her mouth as Lewis yelped softly. He grimaced as he watched us, my dick sliding in and out of his wife's willing mouth as she stroked me and fondled my balls. My hands grasped Maria's head, fingers closing in over her layered hair, clutching, moving her head back and forth fucking her wet moth.

The whole scene was beyond belief and it did not take me long to climax. When Maria felt my dick throb she pulled it out her mouth and rubbed it on her face.

"He's ready," she said to Lewis as she gave me a hand job, "He's going to come on my face. The mother of your children is going to have a man's cum on her face. I don't think it bothers you, Lewis, since you seem to be getting hard. Are you excited? Maybe you just want his cock. Here it comes!"

I shot a string of creamy liquid on her face, marking her lips and cheeks with my load. Lewis let out an agonizing moan and Maria laughed and cheered me on as she rubbed my meat all over her face. It was a mind bending moment.

Maria and I splashed around in the pool. I had a cold beer while we ignored Lewis and made small talk. We both then proceeded to dry each other off and headed for the master bedroom, Lewis following us silently. It felt strange to walk naked through their house. Then again, the whole situation was strange.

When we entered the room, Maria pointed towards a corner. Lewis submissively obeyed, standing naked, facing the bed in which I was about to fuck his wife. Now I felt no pity towards Lewis. I had felt sorry, but he was such a wimp that I lost respect. Hey, if he liked sucking dick and getting fucked up the rear, that was his personal choice, but he should have tried to face this situation with some dignity. Not only was he spineless, Lewis also seemed to be excited with the whole scene. His little dick was at attention.

Maria was flat on her back on the matrimonial bed, legs wide open, her fingers rubbing the nub on the slit between her legs. She signaled me to wait, showing off her masturbation, humiliating her husband as she displayed herself to me.

"Oh, I am soooo ready....My cunt is soaked....are you surprised to see me play with myself? Poor husband....there are so many things about me you don't know... this excites you.... Don't deny it.... It excites you to see me taken and used and you wish it was you it happened to..."

I slid my meat into her and she gasped in delight as she unloaded a barrage of phrases at her husband. She did not scream. Her voice was smoky and low, laced with sarcasm. Lewis stood in silence watching me drive my cock into his wife, his face flushed with both shame and excitement.

"Oh! It's the Havana Rocket, Lewis and he is inside me deep... I am so enjoying this... See how his cock slides back and forth? It's fabulous....fabulous...Oh!... See, he's an animal... a bull. Oh, he's fucking me good... go baby, fuck me hard.... Show Lewis how a real man fucks a woman....yeeeessss!.....fuck me hard, pound me!... look how he fucks me, Lewis. This man is a horse!!... I love this cock....fuck me good, my macho, fuck me so my wimp husband....Oh! I'm close... so close...."

We climaxed together in an explosive, guttural, electrifying moment. For a couple of minutes we laid intertwined, catching our breath while the cuckold husband stood silently watching us.

When Maria gathered her strength, she rose from the bed.

"Come on lover, let's go wash up. Lewis, since you have been so obedient we will reward you. Get on all fours in the bed and wait for us. You are going to be fucked up the ass."

A look of surprise came over his face and he assumed the position while his wife and I cleaned up. Poor Lewis probably figured I was going to use him but he was in for a letdown. Maria had bought a strap on dick that she was going to use to sodomize her husband.

He stared at her with unbelieving eyes when she came out of the washroom, a pink solid rubber cock hanging down between her legs. Lewis started to say something but she interrupted him, talking sternly.

"Don't say anything. Lewis. Not a word. Because I'm nice I will lubricate this thing," she said as she stroked the fake dick, lubricating it with hand lotion.

I felt sorry for Lewis but Maria wanted to even the score and she did, mounting her husband, sliding the hard shaft deep in his ass while he squealed and begged her not to humiliate him any more.

Too late.

I sat naked on a chair and served as a silent witness while Maria sodomized her husband, speaking to him while she pumped her hips back and forth, slamming the cock up his ass.

"That's a good sissy boy," she said, "Are you enjoying this Lewis? You must... You like getting fucked. Am I rough enough for you? If you like this I will do this to you every week. You can be my bitch and if you are good I will let you eat my ass and cunt after Rick fucks me.....don't just take it....move your ass, Lewis. Show some appreciation.... I am actually enjoying myself fucking your ass... you sissy bitch."

Lewis was whimpering but responded somewhat. The strap on fucking went on for ten minutes or so until he was in tears, saying that his ass hurt, that she was tearing him apart.

Maria stopped then, unclasping the harness and dropping the contraption on the floor.

"Now we are even husband," she said, "I won't humiliate you again unless you want me to or give me reason. Now I'm going to dress up and pick up some Chinese food and maybe come back here or go to Rick's place. Either way I will be fucked."

This all happened three months ago; I am still banging Maria and Alina, while Lewis is discreetly living his double life and has not expressed a desire for a repeat performance.

12