All Comments on 'The Writer's Secret Ch. 01-02'

by AnnMichelle

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Nice Story!

My wife went all out like Steph when I first started crossdressing. So of us just need the domination and submission you write about. Can't wait for more.

AnnMichelleAnnMichelleabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comment clearlakequeen! I'm glad you liked it!

Boy do I wish I could find a Stephanie. I've had a couple girlfriends who were kind of into it for awhile, but very very tentatively and it always ended poorly. :(

bluesky496bluesky496about 12 years ago
promising start

this story is going to be a good one ,it started out well and i agree with an earlier comment ,some of us need the humiliation ,cannot wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep Laura in Dress

I'd say keep Laura in Dress and she/he can write like a woman or a man in women's clothing. Meanwhile Steph can take the manly part and take Laura to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I dig this!

Since he is a writer she ought to dress him in a skirt suit and make him do some office work for her and may be boss him around just to make him feel what office girls feel and keep telling him maybe he should stay like that. Get him harder. You are doing great with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nicely done

I enjoyed the introduction of dominance and humiliation. Maybe intoduce a few playful spanks and shaving!

AnnMichelleAnnMichelleabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody!

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I think you'll like where this one goes. There is a lot of fun stuff coming up.

bluesky, I agree. Sometimes I like the sentimal stuff, sometimes I like the darker stuff. Sometimes a little humiliation fits the bill perfectly! It's all good. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was a great start and a turn on. I would be truly afraid of my wife caught me.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great start, continue adding chapters. Loved it.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Excellence

Simply put...an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nope!

He didn't like it he liked the fantasy. Take the tape, throw the bitch out and fins someone a little more loving and understanding.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

scrunched up her nose at the thought of crossdressing, didn't like the whole idea at first, or so it seemed(lie)? playful banter between hubby and wife can be revealing, and make them closer. I liked the idea that she got into it, as some real wives actually do, I know. I question the camera too, as everyone knows wives cant keep secrets, especially juicy ones. I can guarantee her best friends will find out, which may be good or bad. the constant teasing, and belittling, and berating, the poor guy is in trouble and doesn't know it. I should write a story, about how most wives complain about their macho hubbies, that are unsympathetic, uncaring, not understanding their mood swings, only caring about themselves, and not listening to them. I love it. they got what they wanted. hope it works out for loren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Laura or Lauren?

-Just asking for consistency. Either one can become "Lori" if wanted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The minute his wife walks in with the camera

He's all done. Any man would have been off the bed in a heart beat, taken the camera away from his bitch wife and gone to the shower to clean up. Then he would have been taking a second look at whether or not he wanted to stay married to a bitch that really got off on demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. She wasn't playing along, she was enjoying his humiliation and discomfort. That's not a woman any man wants to be married to. Even for fiction this was bad.

plsirronplsirronabout 6 years ago

Looking forward to more!

I’ve enjoyed cross dressing with my GF and alone.

The camera fear is real!

Great so far.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
my fantasy and dream

I'm a married sissy CD who would love it if my wife caught me crossdressing and helped me with my clothes, make-up and heels, etc. I'm looking forward to reading all your stories. This one really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I read this a long time ago.

And I liked it. But reading it now I get a completely different vibe. Yes he got turned on when he got into the panties and she ramped it up and he got turned on more. But she set him up.

He was re-enacting the story for research, and was turned on. She had a different agenda, he asked/told her to put the camera down. She didn't. Not the actions of a wife that loved her hubby. She's working on her own agenda. Doesn't matter if he likes it, if he accepts what she makes him do later on. It wouldn't happen if she didn't force him. At the end of this chapter she's forcing him into something he doesn't want and not being a good person. She's become a predator.

It's really upsetting. That camera and her last statement implying she'll let others see the video if he doesn't comply is really really wrong.

Still, it's well written, and I know it comes out OK, but right now, she's hurting her husband and betraying his trust in her. She should be ashamed.

Yes. I know It's fiction. A story. I just feel for the poor guy. My ex conned me into all sorts of things, a prime manipulator, and I guess I'm sensitive to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Late to the Party

Great read. I see you have more chapters and I'll be checking them out.

For the naysayer that said any guy be off of bed in a heartbeat--wrongo! My wife has caught me too many times to say. Always humiliating and various consequences. Most, but not all the time, my outfit was confiscated.

As far as the perpetual erection--eventually that goes away and it becomes more about the experience than the sexual stimulation. I quite enjoyed learning and doing makeup. I regularly went out in strappy two-inch heels and was even wearing those the night I got my DUI. (for shame!) Sexy, black, shiny two-inch heels. My My I was wearing a new club dress of the sexy surplice variety and an add-two-inch padded push up. Now, that was a bit inconvenient sitting in the blood alcohol checkpoint van but heck, I did it to myself.

- K

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Excellent start to what seems to be a great adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous