All Comments on 'The Writer's Secret Ch. 09-10'

by AnnMichelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

The heat just got turned up to high with this chapter! I'm loving this story, as AnnMichelle hits all my buttons, proving you can write an exceptional erotic story where the wife becomes the dominant partner in the marriage, yet their love for each other is still strong without the wife feeling the need to cuckold her husband. Just a wonderful story about a husband & wife, each exploring new sexual dimensions of their personalities. And I might mention that Stephanie has become one of my all time favorite characters...so hot, sexy, erotic, devious, loving & deliciously dominant! My fantasy woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well I personally can't wait

Will we all be invited to see how Steph dresses him for the lunch date with Kath?

It should be exciting to hear where it all leads.

Enjoyed the series, please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Transgender girls think...

...in their minds they are girls even though their bodies scream they are male. Why is it that this community can understand that but can't understand that a man can have an erection while still not enjoying the circmstances they are in? You'll listen to someone elses body while tuning out their protests!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
stephanie is getting a little carried away

I still gave it a five, now it is time to let Loren write the book. in Laura clothes of course.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

This was delicious.

So verrrry glad you had her questioning himself in his thoughts again. And making him make a snap decision in the food court? Daringly brilliant.

I think I like liz33nd's idea about getting a start on a book. I think the tan skirt suit would be appropriate. I disagree about Stephanie getting carried away, though. Now that they have started a clearer agreement that Wife says, sissy does, finding the edge of the envelope is called for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous