The Writer's Secret Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to the bedroom to change. Fortunately, they had bought several of the pantygirdles so he didn't need to wear the dirty one. He slid the girdle up his legs and again trapped his sore penis. It felt like his testicles were being crushed. He tried to shift his penis around to see if he could find a more comfortable way to wear the girdle, but it didn't work. He just had to grin and bear it.

Next, he pulled the pantyhose back up his legs and sat down to choose a new pair of shoes. The dress was forest green and had a lot of color in the floral pattern, but none of the shoes he bought seemed to match. He finally decided on the beige slingbacks with the peep toe. They didn't match, but they were neutral and they worked.

Stephanie wasn't thrilled with the choice, but accepted it, promising to take Loren shoe shopping again to fill in his wardrobe. "I guess we need to get you more shoes already?"

Next came the tan skirt suit. Since he'd already worn the beige slingbacks, this suit now posed a problem. He considered the white slingbacks, but they didn't seem right. Then he remembered the two boxes he never opened. He had no idea what these shoes were as the girl simply added them to his pile without ever showing him. Perhaps they contained something that would match the skirt?

He grabbed both boxes. The first pair would never work. They were five-inch, open-toed clogs with a two-inch platform. The shoe itself had a bright flowery pattern while the heel was made of a dark wood. He wasn't sure what they would match? The other pair, however, were perfect. They were taupe sandals with delicate leather straps that crossed the whole way up the foot except in the middle of the foot where they fed into an infinite symbol. These were beautiful shoes, but the heels were for all practical purposes almost an inch taller than anything he normally wore, being five and a half-inch heels with a half-inch platform. They were high enough, in fact, to be intimidating. But they did match the suit, so he slid his feet into them.

With the first step, Loren immediately noticed the pressure on his toes and calves was dramatically increased. It was amazing what one little extra inch could do. He did not want to wear these shoes often, if at all.

Loren took a few moments to practice before walking out to Stephanie. She was ecstatic when he saw the shoes.

"Oh my God, those are sexy!"

He smiled, even as he struggled to walk in the shoes, because the happier she was, the more pleasant this whole experience was.

Stephanie raised her eyebrow. "The only thing is I'm surprised you bought anything that high. You already struggle with four-inch heels and few women even wear anything that high, so I'm surprised. I guess you were inspired?"

Loren bit his lip but didn't speak.

Stephanie noticed. "Go ahead, spit it out."

"This is what I was talking about with the girl at the store. This was her blackmailing me."

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "This again? Just admit it, Laura, you like being a girl."

"I'm serious."

"Oh stop."

Loren folded his arms. He debated what he should say or not. Stephanie saw this and rolled her hand toward him as if to say, "go on."

"Look, Stephanie. She knew what I was. I could see it in her eyes. And that's why she was able to push all these shoes on me. I didn't pick anything, she told me what to buy."

A condescending frown crossed Stephanie's face. "Really? And what exactly did she tell you? Buy these shoes or I'm going to tell your wife?"

"No," he admitted.

"Did she ever tell you, 'you must buy these' or else? Was there ever a threat of any kind?"

"No."

"So how exactly did she force you do to anything?"

"You want the truth?! She scared me! I felt weak and I felt vulnerable and I felt exposed. And when she starting handing me shoes and telling me to buy them, I couldn't stand up to her. And these shoes," he said, pointing at his feet, "she added these to the pile without ever showing me what they were. And you know what? I was too intimidated to tell her no." Loren suddenly felt a complete release of his anxiety regarding the trip to the shoe store.

Stephanie was stunned. "Wow." She walked over and hugged him. "Loren, one of the things I've been trying to prove to you all day is that you have nothing to fear. The world won't end just because someone sees you in a dress. I love you and I will keep loving you no matter what."

Loren bit his lip. "You know, now that I've said that out loud. . . it does sound kind of stupid in hindsight."

Stephanie laughed. "Glad to hear it." She turned her attention to his new shoes. She circled around Loren, admiring them. "They are incredibly sexy, but I'm not sure how practical they will be for day-to-day use."

"I can barely stand in them, that's for sure."

"I can see that. I guess we'll have to see if you get used to them. In the meantime, I suggest you stick with the brown loafers or the beige pumps for this suit. Go change."

"Will do," Loren said gladly – his toes felt positively crushed.

Before he could leave, however, Stephanie stopped him. "But now we have a problem, don't we?"

"What do you mean?" Loren asked. He stopped and turned to face her.

Stephanie sat down on the couch and folded her arms. "By my count, you've only got the little black dress left, but apparently you got really excited and bought four more pairs of shoes I haven't seen yet. So what are we going to do? How are we going to finish this fashion show?"

"I could bring them out and you could choose?" he said hopefully.

"I have a better idea," she said with a wicked grin. "Why don't you wear them out, one at a time, in the order you think I'll find them to be sexist, from least to most sexy. Consider this a test to see how well you know your wife! I'll be the judge and if you wear them in the right order, then you'll get a reward. If not, then you'll get punished."

Loren frowned. "I have to get all four in the right order of how sexy you think they are?"

"Yep. And I'm going to punish you too for each one in the wrong order, so you better be right each time."

"What kind of punishment?"

"That's up to me, now go change."

Loren returned to the bedroom and stripped off the tan suit. He slid on the black dress which had caused him so much terror walking through the mall. He placed the four remaining shoe boxes on the bed next to him and shuffled them around until he thought he got them in the right order. He slipped into the first pair.

Stephanie cheered the moment he entered the living room. "Those are sexy! I don't know girlfriend, I think you made a mistake picking those first!" She laughed. She leaned forward on the couch and hugged her knees. "So tell me about those shoes!"

Loren knew this was coming, so he read the box before leaving the bedroom. "They're patent leather, burgundy-red Mary Janes with a four-inch stacked black heel with a slight platform. They have a double strap across the instep."

Stephanie whistled again. "Those are seriously going to be hard to beat."

A few moments later, Loren was back. This time he wore black t-strap sandals with crisscross straps over the vamp. They had a one-inch platform and a four-inch heel.

"Oh my God! Those are fantastic! We need to get you a boyfriend so you can wear those on a date!"

Loren blushed. "Uh. . . no."

Stephanie laughed.

Next, Loren appeared in the flower clogs. "Wow, let me see those." Stephanie made him slide out of one and show it to her. She slid her own foot into the shoe. "I am so borrowing these. . . but I have to give you a demerit. These aren't as sexy as the prior two. So remind me later that I need to punish you."

"How are you going to punish me?"

Stephanie laughed. "As if I would tell you now when I can make you worry about it. Just rest assured, it will be really embarrassing and it will happen at the worst possible time. Now go get the last ones, I want to make some lunch. . . or actually, I want my new maid to make me lunch."

Loren returned to the bedroom and grabbed the final shoes. He truly hated these. These were the cherry-red mules with a five-inch thin stiletto heel with no platform. They had no straps and no support and an open toe. Walking in these was murder in the store and they made him feel like a cheap hooker. He expect no different now.

Stephanie's jaw dropped and she covered her mouth with her hands. Then she started giggling. "Oh my God! If you ever disobey me, I swear I will make you march from one end of the mall to the other in those!" She rose. "Let me try those!" Loren gladly slid out of the shoes and Stephanie slipped into them. "Wow! These are hooker shoes!" She smiled broadly. "You better do everything I tell you from now on because I just got the perfect torture device!" Stephanie kicked off the shoes and insisted Loren put them back on his feet. Suddenly she snapped her fingers. "We forgot one!"

"One what?"

"The school girl costume!"

Loren cringed.

"No excuses. Go put that on and wear these shoes."

"Do I have to?"

"That's my punishment, unless you'd rather have me spank you like the woman at the costume shop suggested."

Loren folded his arms. "You're not seriously thinking about spanking me, are you?"

Stephanie giggled. The thought of Loren bent over her lap was a hilarious image in her mind, but she didn't particularly like the idea of striking her husband, even in jest. "Out of character for a moment, dear. . . if you want me to, I will, because I'm willing to do whatever excites you. But I don't personally want to do that."

Loren smiled. "I and my rear end thank you. I'll go put on the school girl costume, Miss Stephanie!"

A few minutes later, Loren was back in the living room as Stephanie circled him giggling uncontrollably. Loren couldn't believe how ridiculous he felt in that short plaid skirt, the overly tight short white dress shirt which exposed his bellybutton, the knee socks and the red slides. Even the maid's costumes weren't this sissy-ish.

Stephanie finally stopped giggling. "Let's get some lunch, sissy girl. Then I'll show you how to be a proper servant."

--0--

After lunch, Loren found himself standing before his wife in the pink and white checked gingham maid uniform. He was relieved to be out of the school girl costume. Also, he wore the pink and white wedge-heeled sandals, for which he was grateful as they were surprisingly comfortable, especially compared to the mules. And after his walk through the mall, it was a relief to wear more comfortable and easier-to-walk-in shoes.

"I have a list of duties you need to perform every day until I say otherwise." She handed Loren a paper on which she'd written a variety of duties, including everything from vacuuming to sweeping the kitchen to dusting the house to cooking dinner. It was a lot of work. "And at night, you can paint my nails."

"I can't do all this? When am I going to get a chance to write?"

"Write what? You don't even know what you're going to write about yet."

"I was going to write another thriller?"

Stephanie raised an eyebrow, put her hands on her hips, and balanced her right foot on the heel of her shoe. She looked him up and down. "Somehow, I don't think the thriller boys are going to want you in their club unless you're serving them drinks."

"Ha ha."

"Trust me dear, your macho audiences aren't going to react well to a man in panties. And in any event, at the moment, your only focus should be on my wishes, and my wishes are that you get started on your chores. I'm going to sit here and watch you dust. Make sure you shake your sexy little tush the whole time." She sat down on the couch and smiled.

Loren picked up the duster and made his way around the room, wiping everything clean. Even in the heels, he needed to stand on tiptoe to reach the upper shelves. This caused Stephanie to giggle. At other times, he needed to crouch down, which again caused her to giggle at his exposed panties.

"A girl could get use to this!" she said as she watched him strain to reach a high shelf.

Loren's face turned red.

Stephanie shook her head. "When I speak to my maid, I expect a nice, servile response, Laura."

Loren turned toward his wife. "Sorry."

"Not good enough, try again and this time add a curtsey."

Loren took a deep breath. Despite agreeing to continue, his humiliation at being under his wife's thumb hadn't lessened one bit and he wasn't sure if he really enjoyed that or not. To the extent this was just a game and he could take off the clothes and go back to being Loren, he enjoyed it. To the extent, Stephanie really was seizing this power on a permanent basis, he felt uneasy. Could he deal with that?

"Now!" Stephanie ordered.

Loren curtseyed as she had shown him earlier and said, "Thank you, Miss Stephanie."

"Don't worry, dear, I only expect that when you're dressed as my maid."

Loren rolled his eyes, but his erection sent a different message. He returned to his work.

A few minutes later, Stephanie snapped her fingers. "You know what's missing? I can't tell if you're excite enough or not. Take off the pantygirdle."

Loren was thankful for this as the girdle had been crushing his penis, so he happily unhooked the garterbelt he wore with this uniform and lowered the girdle. His penis immediately sprung to attention beneath the crinoline, which rested on top of his erection.

Stephanie smiled. She rose from her seat, walked over to Loren and squeezed his penis. "Good girl. You have no idea how happy it makes me to know your weakness."

"What weakness?"

"That you're such a sissy. I had no idea before, but now that I do, things are going to change around here in ways that both you and I will enjoy." She kissed him on the cheek. Then, without letting go of Loren's erection, she picked up the phone and hit the speed dial for Kathleen. When Kathleen answered, Stephanie gave Loren a hard squeeze and let go, before motioning him to keep dusting.

"Stephie, we had a great time at the party," Kathleen said. "I hope I didn't make Loren too uncomfortable?"

"No, he's a good sport," Stephanie said. "Besides, it's always good to teach men their proper place." She laughed and snapped her finger at Loren to get his attention. When he turned, she motion him to raise his skirt so she could see his penis. She covered the phone. "Just stand there looking pretty while I talk to Kathleen."

"So true," Kathleen said with a laugh. "But I know some men can get pretty touchy about those things. . . especially when, you know."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "No? What?"

"When it hits a little close to home," she said cautiously.

"Is there something I should know about Peter?"

Kathleen laughed. "God no! He's a Neanderthal. I'm talking about Loren."

"Loren?"

There was a pause as Kathleen clearly felt she had stepped over the line. "I'm sorry," she said even more cautiously. "I don't mean that Loren does or anything. I'm not saying he's a sissy, I'm just saying I didn't want to offend him if he does."

Stephanie laughed. "Could you imagine Loren dressing up in women's clothes?" She winked at Loren, whose face turned red and his knees began to shake. He only heard half the conversation and he had no idea what was going on, but he didn't like the sound of it.

"I'll bet he'd be lovely," Kathleen said.

"He might at that," Stephanie agreed. "He's got some very feminine features for a man. What do you see him wearing?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, assume he does like women's clothes, what could you picture him wearing?"

"You have a dirty mind, Stephie!" Kathleen giggled. "But since you asked. . . I could totally see him in a black sequin strapless dress with a long train and a side slit. I'll bet he has beautiful legs, especially if he wore some really high-heeled sandals." She paused. "No, actually, he'd probably look better in a tight leather mini with a low-cut white blouse. What about you? How would you dress him?"

Stephanie smirked. "I've always wanted to see him in one of those French maid outfits. He could flutter around the house and serve me drinks as I play Queen of the House."

Both women giggled and Loren felt his erection pounding.

"So tell me, Stephie. IS there something I should know?" Kathleen asked.

Stephanie paused. "Oops, Loren just stepped through the door, I need to go."

"What's he wearing?" Kathleen asked coyly.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," she said with a laugh. "Are we still on for lunch."

"Absolutely!"

When Stephanie hung up the phone, she looked at Loren who still stood before her holding up his skirt to expose his throbbing erection. "How do you feel about Kathleen coming over for lunch?"

"Now?!"

"No, not today, but in a couple days."

"Will I be there?"

"Of course!"

"How will I be dressed?"

Stephanie rose. She pecked him on the cheek. "Lower your skirt and get back to work, sissy."

12