All Comments on 'The Writer's Secret Ch. 11-12'

by AnnMichelle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!

There is plenty of love in this story! Loren was given the opportunity to stop with the only repercussion being Stephanie would no longer play dress up with Loren. Loren is loving the treatment from Stephanie therefore he chose to continue. This doesn't have to be a bland story! It's a story of two people in love who are stretching their limits, growing their marriage & experimenting with their own new found sexuality. It just happens tha Loren is finding out the he is submissive, while Stephanie is finding the being the dominant spouse with all the power is a huge turn on. If you read the story carefully, you will see the love in this marriage. Stop being so macho & allow the woman to be dominant & devious for once in a loving marriage. And give some credit...Stephanie is faithful to Loren & has done nothing to Loren that he can't say no...stop...I'm done. He can go back to his normal marriage anytime he wants. He has chosen to let Stephanie be the dominant spouse. With that said...fabulous chapter, they just keep getting better!

edsandsedsandsabout 12 years ago
Incredibly Well Done Story

This is an awesome story. The wife is so playful and the husband so perfectly captures the sense of fun and yet trepidation. The people who are whining about not seeing love in this story need to learn to read closer. There is plenty of love in this story unless you're determined not to see it. As for going down the same path as other feminization stories, that's just stupid. Nothing in this story is unoriginal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what a great story

This is just a superb story, very well written and just taking some interesting turns...

bustyguybustyguyover 11 years ago
Best Series I Have Read

AnnMichelle, I hope this is not your last chapter of this series, it has been the most erotic and enjoyable story I've read to date on Literotica. I so hope you didn't tire of the story line or your characters. You have developed both to a very fine level where the reader, me, has started to connect with each of them. Thank you for sharing your creativity and imagination, you are a truly talented writer.

Best wishes

Mike

(Bustyguy42d)

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
Phenomenal story..... so far

AnnMichelle,

I've just devoured the twelve chapters of this story in about an hour or so and now it's "over". PLEASE tell me that you have more chapters of this story to write. It's awesome so far and has amazing potential going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grat story

I am looking forward to sume more this story . I like the way you have play it out its hot and sexy ..mmm pls give me more yours leann PSmawh xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Deepest Desire?👙?

AnnMichelle, this thread purrfectly captures my "feminization fetish" since i've been a naughty Pantyboi (younger Sister's nylon panties) from my early teens. Deliciously aroused in my feminine lingerie, imagining that i'm Loren/Laura while reading your tantalizing thread. Thx for sharing this yummy thread darling 💄💋💄

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Oh, dear. Things never work out well when submissive sissies start omitting important information from their Mistresses. That will cost her twice for that.

You've really got the balance between excited submission and reluctant hesitation dialed in. Grrrreat work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous