The Writer's Secret Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen rocked back and forth on her heels. "Hmm." She laughed. "I don't even know what to do now."

Loren didn't volunteer any ideas.

"Tell me how this started? Did your mother dress you up or something?"

Loren thought about this for second. He needed a story that didn't implicate Stephanie. It was time to use his storytelling skills.

Later that night, Loren sat on the couch with his skirt hiked up and his legs spread apart. He sat on his hands, as Stephanie had ordered. Stephanie sat on the other end of the couch, still in her almond-colored suit from work. Her brown pumps were on the floor and her feet rested in Loren's lap. Specifically, her left foot rested on his thigh and her right foot tipped over into his lap and slowly rubbed up and down his erection.

"So what did you tell her?" Stephanie asked.

"What could I tell her? I made up a story of a childhood incident."

"Which was?"

"When I was young, my sister dressed me up. My mother caught us and punished me by parading me around the neighborhood. I figured that might make Kathleen more sympathetic if she thought this was a deep-rooted issue and might keep her from doing anything stupid."

"Did she believe it?"

"She had no reason not to."

"What did she say?"

"Awww," he mimicked.

"Then what did you tell her."

"I told her I hadn't thought about it for years, but it started again after Halloween when we watched some movie about a guy who wears his wife's clothes behind her back. Something about the movie triggered this inside me again and the next thing I knew, there I was en femme."

"Simple story."

"The problem was, she kept insisting there was more to it, so I kept having to add to it to satisfy her," he said. He was breathing heavily now and his penis began throbbing. He tried to force his penis against her foot, which was difficult as he couldn't use his hands, but every time he pushed, she pulled away.

"What did she say about your recent activities?" Stephanie wrapped her toes around the head of his penis, trapping it in the pantyhose between her toes, and she began to squeeze with her toes. Loren felt the pressure building. It would explode any second.

"She teased me, said I was 'a bad boy' for stealing from your closet."

Stephanie suddenly stopped moving her foot. "Wait a minute! She thinks the maid costume is from my closet?! What kind of kinky weirdo does she think I am?"

Loren felt the throbbing in his penis receding and frustration take its place. "No. She said I was a bad boy for stealing your shoes at the party and whatever other items I told her I stole. Then she asked if the uniform came from your closet and I told her I bought it."

"What did she say?"

"She laughed at the idea of me going out and buying a maid uniform. Then she wanted to know where I bought it—"

"What did you tell her?"

"The truth. That I got it from a costume shop across town."

"What did she say about the party?" Stephanie still hadn't resumed moving her foot, and Loren was trying to rub his penis against her motionless sole without success.

"She quizzed me over and over how you couldn't know. I told her I was very careful. I don't know if she bought that or not. Then she asked me to go put the same shoes back on. Apparently, all she realized at the party was that I was wearing those stupid pumps. She made me model those. Then she asked me why I did it. I told her I thought I could get away with it because no one would see my feet."

"Did she believe you?"

"She seemed to."

"Then what?"

"Then she didn't really know what to do. So she hung around for a bit and watched me clean the house. After a while she promised to buy me some clothes. Then she left."

Stephanie laughed. "Sounds like you made a friend!" Stephanie leaned back further against the couch and began moving her toes again. She squeeze his penis between her big toe and the next.

Loren suddenly became short of breath as his penis began pulsing like it would explode. He closed his eyes and thrust his penis against her toes. But Stephanie stopped the moment she realized what he was doing and she pulled her foot back.

"Is she coming back tomorrow?" Stephanie asked.

Loren took a deep breath. "I assume so."

"I had an idea after your phone call. So I stopped off at the computer store on the way home."

"What kind of idea?"

"I bought nanny-cams for each room of the house. I'm going to hook them up so I can keep an eye on you and Kathleen."

"What?!"

She shoved his penis with her toes. "Don't question me. I warned you. Submissive means submissive. That means you accept my will without question!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Stephanie," he said sarcastically.

Stephanie felt a shock course through her body. Yes, Loren had said this sarcastically, but the idea that her husband could become so submissive as to call her "Miss Stephanie" thrilled her. She decided it was time for a little display of power. Stephanie began rubbing his penis again with her toes. "You're going to put those cameras up this evening so I can watch you, and make sure you don't break my rules." She kept rubbing and squeezing his penis. "I will decide when you get to ejaculate, understood? You won't be making that decision on your own anymore. And I don't want you doing it when I'm not home. So I'll be watching." As she spoke, she felt his penis begin throbbing once again. His breathing became shallow and she saw his muscles tense. She smiled. "In fact, let's put them up now," she said and she pulled her foot away.

Loren visibly deflated. He pointed to his penis. "But?"

Stephanie gave Loren's penis one last stroke with her toes. "You have to learn, dear, sissies don't always get what they want. Now pull up your panties and come with me." She rose from the couch and headed for the kitchen.

Loren bit his tongue. He felt intense frustration as his penis shrank again. What's worse, he knew the cameras really did mean he couldn't switch into the low-heeled pumps anymore during the days, nor would he be able to masturbate, as he desperately wanted to do.

The next day, Kathleen returned. Stephanie watched them from work and was disappointed that Kathleen basically sat there watching Loren work. She had hoped for something more exciting. The next day was the same. By Friday, Stephanie was becoming annoyed.

"All she does is sit there and read magazines or watch you work," Stephanie said as she sipped the drink Loren had prepared. Dinner was almost ready and she had made him change into the little black dress before they ate.

"I know," Loren said. He didn't see this as a bad thing. Kathleen was someone he desperately wished didn't know, so he was relieved that her demands were quite dull. In fact, the worst thing she had done was ask to paint his nails. He was fine with that.

"We need to find a way to spice this up," Stephanie said.

"I'd rather not."

Stephanie waved her hand at Loren. "Uh, hello. Who's in charge here?"

Loren grimaced. "You are."

"And what I want matters most, right?"

Loren nodded his head. "Yes."

"Good, now let's think of something to spice up your time with Kathleen."

Despite Stephanie's best efforts, she couldn't come up with anything new for Loren to do. So the following day started just the like others. Kathleen sat in the kitchen or the living room and watched Loren work. Today, Loren wore the pink maid uniform, which caused Kathleen to gush about how feminine he looked. Kathleen wore bronze slacks, a silvery blouse, black flats and a lot of bracelets.

When Loren finished dusting, Kathleen rose from her seat. "I have a surprise for you, sweetie."

"What is it?"

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise!" Kathleen told him to wait where he was while she went to her car. She returned carrying several shopping bags. "I think these should fit," she said as she began unpacking the bags. In short order, she presented Loren with an angora sweater, a white wrap-around skirt, an elegant dark-gray, knitted dress with a lace hem, a flowery ankle-length pleated skirt, and a long, warm wool skirt for winter. "These are old clothes of mine that I don't wear anymore."

"Uh—"

"Don't get me wrong, I like your little maid costumes and all, but I figured you could use more clothes, especially if we ever go out for lunch or go shopping."

"Out?!"

"It's ok dear," she said calmly. "All girls do lunch." She blushed. "Plus, I like the idea of you wearing my clothes," she said quietly. Then she reached into her purse and pulled out a large white pill. "And speaking of girls, I have just what you need." She handed the pill to Loren.

"What is it?"

"I don't know if I should tell you or not?"

Loren scowled. "I'm not taking it unless you tell me what it is."

Kathleen laughed. "You are so cute when you think you have a choice!"

"Seriously, what is it?" he asked.

"Hormones!"

"Hormones?"

"Yep. I'm going to turn you into the girl you always wanted to be. This will give you huge boobs and make you this little bitty girly thing. You'll like it, you'll see," she said in a playful tone.

"Are you serious?"

She smiled and winked.

Loren thought for a moment and decided she had to be joking. Why would she give him real hormones? But if she wanted to pretend to give him hormones, then so be it. He took the pill. Kathleen giggled. "Good girl! Now let's try on some of these clothes."

That night, Stephanie made Loren model all of his new clothes for her and repeat the events of the day. Loren left out the bit about the supposed hormone pill because he didn't want to give Stephanie any ideas. He believed Kathleen was just playing a game, but he feared Stephanie really would run with the idea. After all, she had already pierced his ears and exposed him to several strangers. And after the past few weeks, he had no idea how far Stephanie really would go to feminize his body, so he decided he didn't want to take any chances.

12