All Comments on 'The Wrong Choices Ch. 06'

by Macthegreat05

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Macthegreat05Macthegreat05over 6 years agoAuthor
The Asshole

Yes she doesn't deserve it. And yet she is so lost in her feelings for him, that she is unable to accept this side of him. She is still hopeful that things will go back to normal.

She had to chance to get him arrested. Right when she was in the car, he was but she made the wrong choice.

And no, It has been just approx 8 to 10 hours. She is not sure.

3-4 hrs to and fro in the car and seeing them make out

1 hr for the spanking

1 hr blow job

1 hr left alone tied to the table

2 hrs on the terrace

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best first person story

This story series offers a depth insight in the lead character's mind. I love the part about her thoughts process and the variations in what she feels. This is even better than 50 shades. Looking forward to next chapters.

Instead of focusing in her wimp boyfriend, I am just going to focus on her and on how she takes all this. Good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love love love this story. I read it all in one go. But I had a doubt. Is this the end of the story or are you going to continue with how she is tormented by the two together ? I so want you to do that.

Macthegreat05Macthegreat05about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for loving it

Hey.. thanks for loving the story. That is really encouraging. There 6 more chapters to go in the Part 1 of the story. And then I have Part 2 planned with multiple damsels including this one, in a different scenario.

Chapter 7 coming soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

This is amazing. Loved the main character. She is awesome. And the stories portray her feelings,thoughts etc. in a beautiful manner. Waiting for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Are you going to make more? I’m dying! I love this story so much

Macthegreat05Macthegreat05over 5 years agoAuthor
More...much more to come...

Hey... Yes. I am about to publish more chapters. Just need a few days to get done with the editing. The heat is going to rise, the choices will become tougher, and the consequences will get sexier.

Please Do share what's the best part you like about the story? And what would you like to see next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome. Loved all 6 chapters

This feels like reading a novel

I am hooked

I hope more chapters come soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

Simply loved the story. Amazing. Kudos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMacthegreat05@Macthegreat05
I am an occasional writer, but a regular reader. Dedicated and devoted to anything related to Bondage - and especially Gags. Off late, I have been taking keen interest in Breathplay and Sensory deprivation too. I hope the readers like my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES