The Wrong Choices Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears fell from my eyes, thinking of the state I was in. What had I done to deserve being treated like this? How could any BF in the world ever think of making his GF crawl like a dog? It seemed rather impossible! Just then I heard the lift doors opening and someone walked into the terrace. Holy Crap!!

It was the same women from yesterday night. And then it struck me. She was Zoya, his neighbor. I had seen her pics on Facebook. Obviously, it was difficult to recall all that yesterday night, but seeing her face brought all of it back in a micro-second. But wasn't she married? From what my BF had told me her husband was some big shot who travelled throughout the year.

They hugged each other and then walked towards me. She smiled me first, and then kicked my butt with her sandals, making me fall again. They both laughed, and walked off to the terrace's edge, with Tiger at their heels. She stood there watching the sun rise - her arm around his waist, and he kept his hand on around her shoulder. They seemed like a perfect couple, laughing and joking having the best morning of their lives- the strong handsome guy, the hot and sexy woman, and their loyal dog - a perfect family. And lying in one corner, there I was, tied, gagged, abandoned, abused and broken - their hateful bitch.

12