All Comments on 'The Wrong Kind of Curse'

by LoveTheSun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow. amazingly well put together

that was easily one of the best submissions ive ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great read

That was amazing...I rarely comment or vote. but this...this required it. Seems the kind that could maybe even made into a book? At least a small one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simply Amazing...

You just have to continue this one... It just cries out to be finished... Unbelievably well written, very good continuity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I read your other story, that you didn't plan on continuing that one either. But you seem to have a nack for leaving the reader wanting more. I think you should continue.

tnme3tnme3over 15 years ago
Almost perfect

I usually don't notice spelling and grammer errors but I do tend to notice any punctuation errors and whatnot. You forgot to close a quote once, that I've seen, but other then that your story was perfect. It stands strong enough by itself, but a sequel might be nice. Keep in mind, though, that sequels can either heighten the level of your story and how many people like it or it will drag your whole story down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

My favorite werewolf story! Please continue this story. It is my favorite. Probably the the only one I reread on this site so many times!

I have been looking up your profile to see other stories. When will you be writing again? What is it that I read on other reviews that you will not be continuing this story? I sure hope you'd add on to the list of your works and continue this story or at least something in the light of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
they were right

the other readers who commented on this story, have the truth about it. do continue! waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was great

Really nice job on this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous