The Wrong Kind of Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't' care what he is," she whispered to the night, touching her wedding ring for comfort. "He saved my life...I owe him to return the favour."

Kathryn left the house quickly and quietly, her footfall soft and fleeting; her destination the wooded area just at the back of the estate, the forest also being owned by the Devencourt family. When she and Robert had been courting, he had brought her down to these woods and there they had spent many a long afternoon together doing little more than enjoying each others company. She just hoped that was where she might find him now.

It seemed the most sensible place for a werewolf to hide, after all it was the only covered part of land between the house and the nearby village, the rest being flat farmland. As for the other beast, the one which had attacked the house, Kathryn decided she would take her chances. It was missing half its throat, and besides, in the driveway there had been two sets of tracks; one heading the way Kathryn was already going, and one towards the river, splatters of blood marking the trail. Kathryn liked to think she was a smart young woman, and had put two and two together in assuming that her husband was not the one wanting to go and take a midnight bathe. For now, she believed she was safe, but having a gun by her side was still somewhat reassuring.

Still, Robert wasn't human any more and she couldn't let her feelings get in the way of her judgement. If he would end up just as evil as that creature which had run amok throughout the house, she knew what she must do. She cocked the trigger resolutely...then felt guilty for it. He was her husband.

She screwed up her eyes in pain and confusion for a moment, not knowing which way to walk as she reached a fork in the path. What would she do even if she found him? A scuffling noise made her flinch, then turn round, pointing the gun at any shadow that looked menacing. A fox darted out from behind a tree and into its hole and Kathryn let out a sigh of relief. Now her mind was playing tricks on her as well. She relaxed.

Kathryn continued to walk for another ten minutes, her eyes now getting used to her dark surroundings, and she could now distinguish the outlines of the trees and where the path curved, with relative ease. The light of the moon guided her, yet in her heart she longed to see the sun. Her mind began to think of other things too, and she wondered if she had not become a little lost, for she was in a part of the forest she did not recognise. But then everything did look a little strange anyway.

She paused for a few moments to get her bearings, lowing her gun to rub a tired hand across her bleary eyes. But that was a fatal mistake as out of the darkness, like a bolt of lightening, shot a snarling furred body. It rammed into Kathryn knocking her straight to the ground, the gun spinning away out of her grasp and firing off harmlessly into the night. She rolled, losing the sword too, the blade wrenched from her hand. All the breath was forced from her body and she lay panting, uttering a little prayer in her mind, believing the next few moments to be her last.

But nothing happened. The werewolf had backed away a little and was pacing just in front of her, its hackles raised, a low growl at the back of its throat.

Kathryn scrabbled to her knees, trying not to act frightened. If this had not been her husband she would have been dead by now, she was sure of it. As it was, the creature was watching her, an intrigued air about its movements, yet also unwilling to get any closer. So, with a smooth slowness she held out her hand towards him, offering it for him to smell. She knew he was in there somewhere, he just had to realise this too.

"See it's just me..." she whispered, watching the creature wearily pad over to her. It gave her hand a good sniff, then pressed its wet nose against her fingers, its whiskers tickling her palm. "I'm sorry if you think I brought those weapons to hurt you...they were really just for my own protection...I didn't know, I..."

His damp nose pressed up against her cheek, snuffling into her hair, and she instantly stopped talking, realising that he was checking her scent. She reached up slowly, but heard his growl warning her not to touch, yet it was a halfhearted sound and the look in his eyes made her continue.

"See, I won't hurt you," she whispered, as with the gentlest of touches she stroked his fur. "Please don't be scared of me when I have done my best not to be afraid and come out into the night to find you."

The growl turned into a rumble of contentment as he allowed this woman to caress his soft ears and press her face close into the warm fur of his shoulder, slipping her arms around his thick neck until she was hugging him closely. He raised a large paw and curled it round her, pressing her close to him, protecting her with his body and remembering the soft sweet smell of her scent as he lovingly licked her face. This was his mate and she made him feel safe.

"You saved our lives tonight," she told him proudly, "and I could not just forsake you. I was worried you might have thought I hated you, or was frightened, but I don't and I'm not. I took my vows for better and for worse and I will keep them always..." she paused, then smiled, "although maybe they should have been 'in human or in werewolf'..."

She sighed and allowed him to curl his body gently round hers, trapping her with his fearsome claws as he gathered her delicate form up close, his tail flicking round and over her feet. Kathryn relaxed back against him, finding it quite pleasant to be held in such a way. She trusted him implicitly now, and knew he would never harm her, even though he looked truly frightening.

"Hey...that tickles," she smiled as he pressed his whiskery muzzle against her neck, nuzzling her, as his teeth bit down carefully into the material of her coat, pulling it open. He rubbed his furry cheek against her chest, his hot breath seeping through the thin material of her blouse, making her shiver. There was something strangely needful about his actions, a desire to be close to his Kathryn, almost as if he was reassuring himself, and her, that they were a couple. He wanted to protect her and make her his own.

"Robert..." she murmured as she felt his snout move lower, gently nipping at her with his sharp teeth, the action being as close to kissing as he could manage. In return she took his sleek muzzle in the palm of her hand and planted her own soft kiss just between his eyes. She loved the crush of his fur against her bare skin as she kissed him again and again, nuzzling him back in return.

"I need you my love," she whispered. "I want to share everything with you, I want to be part of this secret of yours and help you. Whatever you need of me I..."

But she never finished what she was saying, and instead she let out a small gasp of shock, as with a careful claw, Robert had reached up to the neck of her blouse and had torn carefully down to the bottom. Kathryn almost fainted as his rough tongue scratched down her chest and over the firm fleshy mounds of her breasts, now exposed to him. The night air was cool against her skin but the comforting warmth of his own body made up for the chill.

"Is this what you need from me," she whispered, reaching down and exposing more of her pale flesh, slipping her arms from her clothes and reaching up around Robert's neck. Bare to the waist, Kathryn felt a tremble run from her neck to the base of her spine as a soft paw held her behind the back and pressed her beautiful feminine body up against a firm yet softly toned chest, the werewolf's delicate fur brushing over her tingling skin.

"Oh Robert..." she uttered, running her hands across his chest, just as lovingly as if they had been in their own bedroom back at the house, his claws caressing her in a similar fashion, his rough pads creating a very strange sensation, as did the cool sharp scraping of his claws down her back. Still, he was very gentle, knowing that he could easily harm her if he was not careful, but there was also an animal like urgency in his eyes. He needed her so much.

The werewolf rolled onto his back, taking Kathryn with him so that she now lay straddled across his chest, her skirts ballooning out around them like a silvery pool of water. He leant his neck back and Kathryn playfully growled at him, pouncing down upon him and softly mouthing little nips up the length of his throat. A wonderful soft growl, almost like cat's purr, filled the night air as he lay in complete submission, showing Kathryn that he trusted her beyond all doubt, and that they truly were equal, offering himself to her like she had done to him.

Then, without any warning, Kathryn found her wrists grasped hard in one huge padded paw, and pushed over to the ground, the werewolf's entire bulk covering her own. He was careful not to squash her, but held her hands stretched out above her head so that as he lowered himself down onto her, he trapped her firmly against the ground.

The sensation of having his weight on top of her sent a rippling pulse of desire surging hard through Kathryn's body. Was it wrong to feel this way? He might be a werewolf but he was still her lover, and he seemed to posses some kind of human thought. He was intelligent and they both needed some kind reassurance that their lives would not be changed by what had happened this night. They needed an affirmation for their being...they...

Kathryn closed her eyes feeling the lustful weight of his form bearing down on her, moving against her own small body, the friction between her skin and his fur making her desire for him even more unignorable. She heard the soft ripping of material as he ran his claws along the seam of her skirt, from the waistband to the hem, before running his claws back along the soft length of her leg, up to her thigh, the material falling away, no long a hindrance. Kathryn's body twitched, her exposed flesh feeling every movement of the werewolf who now held her legs closed between his own, the soft flicks of his tail brushing over her ankles and toes as he slowly began to lick his way down her body.

She was completely at his mercy and could hardly move, even when his rough tongue swept over her stomach, all she seemed capable of was a lustful moan.

"Robert..." she muttered again, her aching for him beginning to become almost painful. She managed to free one of her hands and pulled his shaggy head back up to her own, feeling his muzzle at her neck, licking and caressing her, but as he did so, the feelings slowly changed and after a few moments she felt a quite distinctive kiss touch her lips. His weight shifted too, became lighter and less of an incumbrance and the sweet warmth of his fur melted away. Kathryn's eyes flicked open and she found herself staring into the face of her beloved husband.

"My love... she whispered and went to hold him, but found he still held her hands tightly against the ground, his naked body covering her own.

"I need you Kathryn," he snarled softly, the young woman realising that dawn was upon them and for a few magical minutes they would be bathed in twilight- the time between light and darkness when all the world stands still. "Can questions wait?"

"Of course they can, my handsome wolf..."

He smiled down at her and she noticed his eyes still retained that feral glint to them, the lines of his neck still rippling with a soft swathe of fur, his hands not quite having changed back to being completely human either. Small tufts of fur still covered his arms, legs and chest, and his voice was a little deeper than usual.

"It was my first time..." he smiled a little awkwardly. "I apologise if I was a little rough...the effects haven't worn off yet."

"You were a perfect gentleman," Kathryn smiled back. "Now are you going to take me or not?"

She tried to struggle but found Robert already biting gently down against her neck, growling. "Not so fast."

Kathryn found her legs thrust apart as Robert lifted himself up and stroked his hand along a very fine looking shaft, now no longer hidden from her sight, an animalistic look about him as he watched his wife submissive beneath him, gazing up at his hard length. This also retained a little of its wolfish characteristics, being longer and more pointed than Kathryn remembered, the skin smooth and slightly damp at the tip, a slight swelling, like a knot, at the base.

"Do you like the look of what I have to offer you, my love?"

"Very much," she replied, knowing even in his true human form, Robert was quite substantial and easily met her requirements in a lover, but then he had always been so gentle and soft with her, almost as if he thought he might break her. This had been fine, after all, that was how a woman should be treated, but secretly she had always longer for him to be a little more aggressive towards her, and now it looked as if she were about to get her wish.

"Normally I would take my time fantasizing over what I was going to do to you, but this can't wait. I need to feel your sweet flesh wrapped round me, I need to claim you, Kathryn, I need to make you mine."

"I'm already yours...you think I would have offered myself to you as a wolf if I was not?"

"Hmmm," he growled softly, "true...although maybe you just liked the thought of being licked all over..."

Kathryn felt her cheeks flush and she reddened. They had never spoken like this before to one another. After all, it wasn't really the done thing among people of their status, and besides, they had only been together for a couple of months. Still, Kathryn obliged, finding this kind of talk equally arousing while the tension rose between them, both wanting to join with the other.

"Oh I did..." she murmured back.

"You liked my tongue grazing your delicate pale skin...pinching those plump nipples?"

"Yes..."

"You liked it when my fur brushed over your body?"

"Oh yes..." she murmured, remembering the wonderful feeling.

"You made me so hard, Kathryn," he whispered, biting at her ear lobe. "If I hadn't changed back I might have just taken you anyway..."

She squirmed in desire for him, she felt so dirty, but so intimate too. She wanted Robert so much now, it was unbearable.

"And I would have taken all of you, my love...come on...do you want to know what that feels like? I'm so wet for you...so warm and tight...waiting for you to prize me apart..."

"Hmm that's what I want to hear," he responded, moving his hips closer so he could enter her, Kathryn wrapping her legs around his own, feeling herself willing him to enter her. She felt a soft prod before something thin and pointed began to work its way in. It widened quickly and began to stretch her apart, the initial twang of pain of this making Kathryn wince, but with every soft stroke, a little more entered her, and she felt her body begin to open and accommodate him, responding to his movements. When she seemed comfortable, Robert thrust a little harder, a soft growl beginning to rise in his throat, his teeth bared, showing off his sharp white canines, another part of him that hadn't quite changed back yet.

Kathryn let out a little whimper of lust as he moved hard inside her body, his length now fully inside her, its strange shape touching parts Kathryn had never felt stimulated before, and she moaned a little harder, her fingers balling into fists. She could feel the strain of his oddly shaped knot banging against her too. It was too big to enter her, yet was straining with every thrust to lock them together. Already her lips were trying to suck him into her, her slickness coating him in trails of shining wetness as he continued to pound down upon her, thrust after thrust.

"Kiss me..." Kathryn uttered, and found herself savagely locked in an impassioned kiss, Robert's fangs biting at her lip, his snarling and growling only making her more wet, feeling him slide in and out of her with ease. There was no rhythm as such, but hard thrusts, sometimes fast, then sometimes slower, and Kathryn- for the first time in her life- knew what it felt like to be mated.

Not wanting to be passive, she thrust her hips back at Robert, meeting his powerful grinds. His hard groin rubbed against her mound and she almost cried out as a tiny part of his knot entered her, then sprang back out. Her lips were throbbing from the battering, yet the feeling just kept building Kathryn higher and higher. Maybe she would take all of him...just like she had said earlier. Maybe she would even allow her mind to fantasize what it would have been like if he had just taken her in his other form. She ran a hand along his back, feeling the soft clumps of fur beneath her palm, curling her fingers into them and stroking them down.

"Oh...oh you feel so good," she cried.

"You like it, don't you?" he panted back, licking his dry lips.

"I have never felt like this before. You've never just taken me...and it's good...so good."

Robert smiled wickedly, the light gleaming in his wolfish eyes, a certain pride about him, knowing he was fulfilling his role, giving his mate the pleasure she wanted, while satisfying his own lust. She was perfect for him.

"Get on your knees," he commanded suddenly, withdrawing from her with a slick motion that left Kathryn feeling empty. However, she did as he commanded and watched a little apprehensively as he came up behind her, then mounted her with a harshness she had not expected. Luckily she was still slick with her desire for him and his first thrust did nothing but make her cry out in a pleasured moan, slipping inside her with no resistance.

"Quiet," he snarled, his fangs at her throat, as she felt herself taken in a way she had never been before. Robert's hands grasped Kathryn's fine breasts, running his still claw-like fingers across her firm nipples, flicking and pinching them, loving the way this made her writhe beneath him. Grasping her hips he pressed his hardness deep inside her, holding it there for a few seconds as she tried to release herself, wanting to feel his thrusts. He teased her and tormented her, a mixture of his human and wolfish instincts taking Kathryn right to the edge time after time.

Kathryn whimpered as she felt a hand rake down her spine, the pain highly arousing as she arched her back, luxuriating in the feelings this caused inside her. She could feel Robert's rutting beginning to become even faster, even more needful, as she herself began to feel her pleasure building more and more too. Her fingers sunk deep into the soft earth, and she moaned out loud for her husband to take her, hard and deep. Everything was so different, being outside, the morning air, the whole natural element, it was exhilarating and the beginnings of her climax began to work through Kathryn's body.

"Don't stop..." she whimpered as her first spasm almost drove Robert from her completely, but he dove back in with a long powerful thrust. It was with this movement that Kathryn finally felt herself parted fully and a hard ball of flesh slipped inside her with a wet thunk, their bodies now joined completely. Robert tried to pull back but they were now stuck together, his movements limited, but being buried so deep inside Kathryn still kept his hips lunging hard at her, the friction and sweat building between their two bodies.

Kathryn was in pleasured agony as wave after wave of sheer bliss washed over her tired form, shuddering as she felt herself wracked with quivering pulses of delight, clenching hard around Robert's length, her body drawing him deeper inside her as he finally released in warm aggressive spurts. She had been so caught up in her own ecstasy that she wasn't sure, but Kathryn was almost ceratin that he had howled as he had released into her; a thought that made her shudder one final time, as her body squeezed yet another contraction out of her throbbing insides.