The Wrong Kind of Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert held her for a good minute, their sweat slicked bodies glistening in the twilight, the both of them panting slightly, getting their breath back, a red flush of pleasure remaining on each of their faces. They were both still locked together and had to wait until Robert's shaft softened and shrank back.

Kathryn moaned as he finally slid wetly from her, her parted lips aching from being so utterly consumed by his knot, but it was a good feeling and one she would be all to willing to experience again. Rolling her over so he could hold her face to face, Robert planted loving kisses all over his wife's face and neck. She had been his mate and she had been everything he could have wanted, her firm young body having once again taken him beyond even his wildest imaginings of pleasure.

As they lay together the first ray of sunlight hit the forest and bathed them in its gentle warmth, Robert squirming slightly as his body returned completely to normal, the remaining fur falling from him as if it were cut grass being blown away in the wind. Kathryn laid a gentle hand across his chest and curled herself round him.

"Dawn. We made it. The darkness is behind us now," she whispered and kissed his hand, tucking it under her chin, finding it almost strange not to worry about his claws any more. "But I think you have a little explaining to do."

"Yes," Robert sighed. "I just can't believe I'm still alive. My father...he died fighting off a beast like that. Those from the local village thought he was the monster and shot him down, passing on our family curse to me. He managed to get home before he died, he told me on his deathbed that we too could change, but by willingly accepting the curse for whatever reason, we would then be condemned to become something else, every full moon until the day we died. I had no choice back in the house...I couldn't let that monster kill you."

"So...that is what happened. That is the truth."

"Yes, and I cursed my family for yet another generation." He shook his head, pitifully holding his head in his hands.

"But what of your mother...did she know of this curse?" Kathryn asked slowly.

"No...the secret has been kept by the male side of our family throughout the years."

"Then maybe that's why the curse has not been broken yet," Kathryn replied. "I can help you."

"I don't want you to be any part of this," Robert replied firmly. "You could get hurt and I would never forgive myself. That creature will come back, I just wounded it. It looked bad but it will regenerate and its injuries will heal...just like mine have."

"Then next full moon we will both hunt it down."

Robert looked at his wife and saw the cold feral determination in her eyes. He knew why he had been attracted to her from the very first day he had seen her, out riding on the bridle-way near his home. There was something wild and free in her heart. She had the devotion and strength to be anything she wanted...and she had wanted to be his wife.

"We will talk more of this later, sweetheart," Robert replied, running his hand lovingly across his wife's belly, trailing his fingers up the centre of her body. He could touch her for an eternity, she was so smooth and warm. He smiled gently and removed some leaves from her hair, while she carefully, and lovingly traced the scars on his chest, the once vicious wounds now healing nicely.

"We will have to come up with a story explaining how I survived."

"I will talk to Mary. She was very frightened and I don't know what she thinks she saw, but I believe we can trust her should it come to the truth. Sadly we have a lot of clearing up to do. The village will be curious," Kathryn admitted.

"My father dealt with it...so can I."

"Now that sounds more like the man I married," Kathryn smiled. "We will get through this, I promise you."

Robert nodded, slowly. "I am just relieved I did not harm you. I did not know what would happen, but it seems I do retain some of my human thoughts."

"Oh I noticed," Kathryn grinned. "There was only one thing on your mind, as always."

"Yes...you," he replied, running a hand through her soft hair. "Yes..I couldn't keep my paws off you."

"Down boy," she warned him jokingly.

There was a pause. "I'm so glad I married you, Kathryn."

The young woman sighed, pressing her back up against her husband's. "I'm glad too." She then smirked up at him. "Although you do know it was just for the money, don't you?"

"Oh was it now?"

Robert pounced on her, rolling her over and over in the musky morning grass, their laughter echoing through the forest, safe in the knowledge that together they might be able to survive and break the Devencourt curse once and for all. It wouldn't be easy, and out there, somewhere, was the vicious creature that had almost taken from Robert Devencourt everything he held dear. He may have lost a father, but he would not lose a wife.

"Robert..."

He looked down at his wife, who had become very anxious all of a sudden. "What...what is it Kathryn?"

"How are we going to get you back home without any clothes?"

He paused for a moment. "Maybe we should wait until nightfall, then go back."

"But what would we do until then?" she exclaimed, being quite serious, not knowing that her husband had other ideas.

"Oh, I don't know," Robert smiled, his eyes glinting a beautiful shade of amber, "I might be able to think of a few things."

Until the next full moon...

The End.