The Wrong Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers

"That would be great, Jake. It will be nice to have you around for a while."

"It's Friday night. Do you know a place we could go dancing? Not too fancy, I'm afraid I'm not carrying much in the way of clothes."

"Yep, I know just the place." She said, genuinely enthusiastic about the idea. "Let me see." She started appraising my measurements. "My husband, Brian, was about your size. I never got around to throwing away his things. I'll show you where I keep them. Please... If you see anything that fits, help yourself. I have to go get myself ready. Come on... I'll show you where the stuff is. It's in the guest bedroom. There's a bathroom in there if want to take a shower. It's a country bar, so don't get too dressed up." She disappeared and came back an hour later.

"Holy smokes." I said when I saw her. She cleaned up really well.

Dawn was wearing jeans, high heeled shoes, and a top that clung to her breast allowing them to accentuate her beauty, pearls around her neck and her hair was in a pony tail. She took my breath away, having the appearance of being young, yet sensual and mature at the same time. "You're... You're positively stunning." I hoped the dumb smile on my face conveyed my feelings.

"I'm just a little ole country girl." she coyly replied.

"If that's the case, I love the country." I said, wanting to make love to her right there.

She beamed at the compliment. I had a feeling that I had won the lottery. I wondered how she would deal with all the masculine attention she was bound to receive. The last time I went out with a beautiful woman...well, we know what happened.

"Thank you, kind sir. You're looking quite handsome yourself. I think we make a very cute couple. Shall we go?" She was a little nervous.

As she walked out of the door, I had the chance to check out her shapely ass. I was having a hard time controlling my growing attraction to her. I couldn't think of a single thing about her that I didn't like. It was too early to say I was in love, but I was definitely in lust, and like, big time.

The club was bigger than I thought it would be. Heads turned following her as we entered. She acted as if she had no idea of how beautiful she was. The band had the people dancing, nodding their heads with the music, smiling and laughing. Dawn showed me how to two step and some other country and western dances. I was having a ball and discovered that I like country music a lot. When the music was slow, I took every opportunity to pull her close. I wanted her to feel my arousal. She relaxed and pressed her pelvis against me in response. I was feeling like this woman was meant to be with me. I needed her to feel the same way.

We sat down to drink a beer, rest and talk. She politely refused to dance with anyone else. I found out that she had a degree from the University of Oklahoma and was a teacher. Her deceased husband was a captain in the army when he was killed in action. She didn't think she could ever love again after his death. I felt the same way after the death of my marriage.

Dawn went to the ladies room. I watched intently as she moved through the crowd. Several men tried to buy her a drink or at least engage in conversation. They failed. She didn't even smile at them. I liked what I saw.

"Thanks for flagging me down today. Meeting you is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time." I said to her when she returned. "I know you just met me, but I'm thinking that us being together feels right. It's like our spirits know each other."

"I feel that way too, Jake. But, there is something you've got to know about me... Any man in my life would have to accept two things. First, Rachael is my life, we're a package deal, and the love I have for Brian is still there. It always will be, even though he's gone. Do you understand? A man in my life would have to share me with his memory. Are you man enough to deal with that?"

I looked down for a moment and then lifted my eyes to hers, once again taking her hands in mine.

"Absolutely..." I answered without reservation. I couldn't imagine being too far away from her. "I've always wanted to be with a woman who could love me like that. "I respect what you're saying. I know he was a good man. I just hope there's room in your heart to love again... If I was him, that's what I'd want." I said sincerely.

"I could, Jake. The love I still hold for my deceased husband is special and in a special place in my heart. I have a big heart. I'm sure there is room for more love in there."

She was looking at me with hope on her face. She was trying to assure herself of my sincerity and willingness to understand and stand by her and Rachael.

When we got back to her house, I turned to face her when we reached the door and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Can I have a hug?" I said, reaching out my arms.

I embraced her and held on tight, and then I gently kissed her, again and again. The scent of her drove me crazy. I never wanted to stop. I took her face in my hands and said, "You're very special. I just want you to know that." We kissed again. This time deeply and passionately.

That night I couldn't sleep. As I laid in bed, I thought about Dawn and the events of the day. I knew that I wasn't homeless any more. With Dawn was where I wanted to be. She entered the room and closed the door. Without saying a word she slipped into bed with me and cuddled up close. I started to speak and she pressed her fingers to my mouth.

I couldn't control myself. I stared to kiss her neck. She moaned in response. While one hand caressed her breast, my mouth found the other. She inhaled deeply and pulled me closer. My passion urged me to mount her...claim her as my woman. I resisted the urge as long as I could. I wanted the night to be one she would never forget. When my hand reached the warmth between her legs she pushed up to meet my fingers.

She had a strong orgasm almost as soon as my fingers entered her. Both of our bodies were on fire. After having made sure she had at least three, I couldn't wait any longer. Luckily, Dawn said, 'Jake, take me now, please...'

I entered her slowly, in a missionary position. There would be plenty of time to have adventurous sex later on. Using all of my control, we made slow passionate love. Her body shook and burned with long pent up passion. I could feel her giving herself to me, as I gave myself to her. It was more than sex that night. Our souls were bonding.

Nine weeks passed. Jack's trial for assault and resisting arrest was coming up. If he managed to make bail, he'd be back. Dawn didn't talk much of her fear of him, but I Knew it was there.

We slept together and made love every night. Her kind and gentle nature brought out the best part of me, the part I like. Our needs complemented each other. She needed a provider, lover and protector. I needed someone to protect, a lover and someone worth providing for. My life with Kelly became more and more a distant dream. I became able to think of her with no emotion. In fact, I was able to wish her well and hope she could find her road to happiness.

Dawn would slip out early in the morning so that she would not be setting a bad example for Rachael.

"So when are you going to ask her?" June asked me one morning as I was drinking my coffee.

"What?" I said, spilling a little coffee.

"If I ever saw two people who should be together, it's you and Dawn... and Rachael adores you." June said, turning to face me as she washed the dishes. "You know she loves you, don't you. I never thought I'd see her so happy again."

"I know... I love her too, and Rachael and you too. I feel at home here." I said, as I walked to her giving her a big hug. "We haven't known each other that long. I just don't want to rush things. I guess I should tell her I love her, huh?"

"What do you think? I don't want to meddle." She patted me on the shoulder and left the kitchen and me to my thoughts.

That night, as I waited for Dawn in my room, I decided that I would discuss the topic of marriage with her. I knew she was the right woman. It was important that she understood what it meant to me. We needed to make some sacred promises to each other before we made any vows in public. I decided I would no longer hold back things that needed to be said as I did in my first marriage.

I heard a piercing scream. It was Dawn. I instantly knew Jack was in the house! I reached into the drawer by my bed and took out the 9mm glock that I had bought as soon as I met the residency requirements. I didn't want to bring empty hands to a gun fight. I rushed to Dawn's room in my underwear. When I got there, I saw Jack on top of her, trying to rape her. She fought with him, calling my name.

I placed the pistol behind his ear. "Get up ass hole...real slow. If you flinch, you're dead. I'd love to blow your head off. In fact, I just might anyway. When he was on his feet, his pants fell to the floor. He attempted to pull them back up.

"Leave them there, shit head. If you move again, I'll kill you. Dawn, call the police. Tell them that Jack has entered your house and tried to rape you. Keep Rachael and June in their rooms. Come with me," I ordered Jack. He shuffled along to the front door. His pants made movement difficult.

When we reached the door, I told him to get on his knees. "Are ready to die, Jack? You picked the wrong family and the wrong man to fuck with. You're going to pay for attacking Dawn and threatening her family."

"Who are you?" he croaked.

"I'm a knight in shining fucking armor, Jack." I said quietly.

I cocked the gun and pressed it painfully deeper behind his ear, tightening my grip on his collar. "Say your prayers ass hole, you're about to find out what God looks like."

After a long moment, he heard the hammer come down and he pissed on himself. I had taken the clip out. There was no bullet in the chamber.

"If you ever think about coming anywhere near Dawn or her family, the gun will be loaded next time."

The police arrived and took him away. As a repeat offender, he would get at least ten years with a guy named Bubba as a room mate. I don't think he ever wants to see me again.

After the police left, there I was, standing by the door in my boxers with a gun in my hand. Dawn, Rachael and June came rushing toward me. Rachael grabbed my legs and Dawn and June were both hugging me. They were all talking at the same time.

"Ok, ladies...Ok. He's gone and he's not coming back. We're safe... I promise we always will be."

Epilogue-

Dawn and I were married three months later. Our son, Brian, was born twelve months after that. He looks just like me. Rachael was overjoyed to have a baby brother. I asked Fred to be his God father and he was honored to do it. He's become part of our family. Dawn is teaching and June baby sits. We bought a new house and I opened a McDonald's franchise. I adopted Rachael and she rides with me all the time. The girl has motorcycles in her blood. I learned that when life sends you down some bad road, the only solution is to find a new road. I'm happy...

hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers
12