The Wrong Thing To Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian gave Mark a critical once-over ignoring his part in gaining entry for her clients, saying, "Elsa and Caroline, I just got a call back from Victoria's Secret. They love you! They want you in Miami tomorrow to start shooting for a campaign. They're flying you in and I'll text you the info in the morning." She looked at her silver Rolex and then said, "On Monday I have a meeting with the local offices of L'Oreal and Louis Vuitton to discuss you both."

With that, Vivian was off.

"She's not bad. She got you pretty good jobs."

"Yes, but she's pretty inconsistent. We actually hired another agent; she just doesn't know it yet," Caroline stated.

"Well, that's kind of—"

"Bitchy?" Elsa asked.

"Well, yeah," Mark confirmed.

"Vivian is taking thirty percent more than every other agent, and she's crap in comparison. When she says fly us in, believe it or not, she means economy class. I'm not trying to act all conceited, but Elsa and I have appeared in Vogue and most major magazines. Models that are far less successful at least fly business class."

"Hah, hah, that sucks."

"So, now you understand?" Elsa asked.

"I'm always afraid my luggage won't make it. I love airplanes, but I hate flying any type of commercial."

"That's because you own your own jet, right?" Caroline asked sarcastically.

"You're making jokes."

"Whatever. Let's have some fun," Elsa said, getting up and pulling Mark up off his seat onto the dance floor as Caroline followed, holding his other hand.

Back at the table Richie sipped his champagne perplexed and confused about what just went down. "What the fuck just happened?"

"The fuck if I know. Why was he so confident?" Enrique asked.

"You know what? If he can just go over there, I can too," Edward declared while rising to his feet. He spotted a dark-haired girl at the bar and moved toward her. A moment of queasiness nearly turned him around but still he stayed the course.

"Hey," he said, sitting next to a gorgeous babe dressed in a white mini that drew attention to her black hair.

"Hi," she said, smiling back.

"I'm Edward," he said, offering his sweating hand.

"Jenny. Nice to meet you, Edward," she said in reply.

"Call me Ed," he offered. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sorry, Edward, but I was actually looking for someone."

"Here you are, Jenny. It's on the house," the cute Japanese barmaid with jet-black hair said, handing Jenny her drink.

Edward sat there contemplating possible options. Enrique and Richie came up behind him, putting a hand on his shoulders. "Call me, Ed," Enrique mocked.

"Fuck off, Enriqueeee!"

Richie held up a hand to Enrique. "Yeah, give him a break. You just have to keep trying."

Richie took his own words to heart as he looked on at the Japanese barmaid with her tight, petite body. He said confidently to himself, before slightly leaning over the bar to make his move, 'I'm gonna destroy that Asian pussy tonight.' He read her nametag, 'Azumi', and his lips began to part and his magical tongue bullshitting got to work.

While Richie perfected his game, Jenny went in search of the guy she had clicked with earlier. She spotted Mark alternately kissing two tall bombshells. In that moment she unfairly measured herself, her eyes looking at the height and bust that she lacked.

Mark's hand combed over Caroline's ass, his tongue deep in Elsa's mouth. Caroline's bust looked like it would burst out of her strapless top at any moment, much like the pressure in Mark's boxers. The alcohol and the women were fortifying his confidence to new levels that his great-great-great-great-grandpa's money never could. Mark positioned his lips brushing at Elsa's ear, "Let's go somewhere quieter."

Elsa moved her plump lips to his ear, responding boldly, "I want you now." His lips and cock responded to her statement. The house music was mellower than Mark had thought. Preparing to speak into Caroline's ear, she beat him to it. "I heard let's go," she said hintingly.

Right in front of Jenny's eyes Mark was leaving the club with the two supermodels. Mark hadn't noticed the stealth bodyguards all night; they appeared to be average young adults who were following him at a respectful distance, wearing unnoticed white-streaming earpieces.

Jenny looked on disappointedly. Still choosing to enjoy her night, she walked back to her now occupied seat where Enrique sat flashing her a seductively intentful look.

She turned toward Edward, completely blocking out Enrique's clear advance. "Ed, you did say I could call you that?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Edward replied.

"Let's get out of here," she said, followed by her taking his arm and pulling him away from his two disappointed friends.

Richie gave Enrique a what-the-fuck look.

Enrique shook his head and redoubled his efforts to get some of his own after the added pressure of the recently inconceivable events.

Jenny held Edward's hand pulling him beyond the club's exit. The elevator music and the TV screens provided much ice-breaking distraction as they arrived on the sixteenth floor. They walked alongside one another with her guiding him toward the intended destination. Edward peered over at Jenny's face saying, "I'm glad you came back."

She walked on, directing Edward past Mark's hotel room. The hallway no longer had bodyguards lining it as Catherine had decided it was best to take her lover and leave after the embarrassment of being caught by her twenty-two year old boss. That exodus left an unoccupied room for Jenny to access.

"Really?" Jenny asked as they reached the door, her hand pulling out the room card.

"I am," he declared. The door snapped back and they walked in.

"I'm sure you would have spoken to another girl," she said as she shut the door.

"You were it," he said, then made an about-turn at which point he witnessed her undressing.

Her hip-hugging white dress soon fell to a pile followed by her bra. Her perky symmetrical breasts triggered fantasies in Edward instead of movement, his hands near his belt buckle.

"What are you doing?" asked Jenny.

"Did I do something?"

"That's the problem," she said, taking off her cream stilettos and walking toward him barefooted. Pulling him by the belt toward the bed and pushing his body back, Jenny ordered Edward to take off his clothing and fell back into a chair across the room where she sat naked, watching the show.

She tied her hair up, her fingers drifting towards her mouth where she sucked on them. Edward kicked his shoes away, launching them towards the wall with lightening speed. She smiled at his mesmerized state, finding it endearing.

Moving her saliva-covered fingers to her breasts, she rubbed her fingers over her areolas, lowered her head towards her breasts, and swirled her tongue around her nipples. Her fingers moved to her smooth stomach and further down, slowly rolling down her panties.

Her fingers moved toward her groomed vagina, her index finger slowly entering while she stared at Edward, who finally pushed his boxer shorts down to reveal a semi-hard penis.

"Get your cock hard," Jenny directed, followed by his compliance.

Jenny fingered her tight, youthful flower faster and faster adding more fingers. "Hmmm," she moaned. Edward's hands moved furiously along his shaft, his eyes never leaving the pot his cock grew impatient for.

Her legs spread wide, giving Edward a view of her alluring thighs leading to her pink leaky lips that were stretched by her juice-coated fingers.

Jenny's middle and index fingers drove down to the knuckles as her thumb rubbed her clitoral hood. Her knuckle-deep strides and the forceful nature of her fingers were more about directing Edward than achieving the shuddering warmth running through her.

"Yess...yes...yes," she whimpered.

Edwards's hands continued to run along his over-hardened shaft with breath-taking speed. "Slow down!" Jenny said too late as he shot his seed all over his stomach.

She lifted herself up from her chair, moving to collect a condom from her round silver purse after which she sauntered over to Edward. "Do you want me to go down on you?" he asked.

"No, I brought you here to fuck," she said, now straddling his waist and running her hand along his cock, causing it to stir. Pushing him onto his back, Jenny gave him soft kisses while rubbing her nakedness against his.

Edward began to sit up but she pushed him back down. "Just stay where you are, okay?" she said, taking hold of his painful rigidity, covering his tip with the condom, and rolling it to a tight fit. Turning her body around, her back to him, she planted her feet on the bed near his waist, moving her pussy down to connect with his cock.

She had a fleeting thought of teasing him, but for now she needed immediate penetration. She took the plunge slowly at first, adapting to him, and quickly found her comfort level due to her previous fingering and the lubrication it had inspired.

Like a winding mechanism, Jenny's legs moved up and down, slamming her weight down, taking all of him in comfortably. "Uuumhhh," he groaned, his cock feeling the tight, tantalizing pressure of her hungry wet pussy. With every move she made he felt like he could pop. Her hips moved circularly around his cock all the while grinding into him, inducing a loud throaty "Ohhhh!" from Edward. She looked back and winked, causing him to blush, giving him the encouragement in that look to be more daring.

Moving beyond his shyness, Edward stretched both hands along her back. Slowly moving his hands down along her hot body, inhaling and heaving due to the sensual combination of what he felt and her pussy's grip, he placed them on her firm curved ass. His eyes were no longer the only things following her movements. His finger clutched her ass, pulling her down to his root.

Jenny's black hair that she had tied up became loose in the heat of their fucking and flowed down to her ass, covering Edward's hands. Her fingers moved back to re-tie it, but Edward voiced his objection by grabbing her hand. "Leave it. It's so hot!"

"Really?"

"Of course! Your hair's beautiful. You're beautiful!"

Edward couldn't see, but her face was beaming.

"You are so incredibly beautiful."

Her hands were on his knees as her fingers gripped his calves tighter and tighter as she neared orgasm, spurred on by Edward's compliments. "Yeeees," she hummed softly.

Her hair bouncing wildly back and forth gave him sudden inspiration. His hips slammed vigorously upward, causing her to turn around and offer him a pleased smile. His cock rocketed into her hot tight hole, the two now moving into each other like clockwork.

Jenny's pussy muscles tightened around Edward's hard pistoning cock. "Yes," she moaned, spinning her body around to ride him, facing him, and lowering to her knees as he drove upward with rapid thrusts. She lowered her head to his, her tongue dominantly entering his mouth.

She began a frenzied moan deep in his mouth as their two sweaty bodies slammed together relentlessly. "Ohhhh...Ohhhh!" he let out, as his entire body shuddered.

Jenny rolled off Edward and lay next to him, giving him one last kiss before jumping off the bed. "Are you seriously leaving already? God, I feel cheap."

"That was great, way better...it was good, really." Jenny moved closer, giving him another kiss. "But I don't want to give you the wrong impression, Ed. This was only sex. You have the room until ten in the morning," she said while putting on her bra.

"I don't have the wrong impression. You can sleep here without leading me on. We don't even have to cuddle," he said.

She gave him a smile, brushing back her hair as she climbed onto the bed, and gave him a kiss on the cheek that moved closer and closer to his lips until it became a full out open-mouthed deep French kiss. A good hour had now passed and all Richie had scored was Azumi's phone number. He had long forgotten her and had a pretty blonde socialite grinding into him. Over his shoulder, Enrique, after having charmed his way into the name brand table, was punching above his weight chatting up Rihanna of all people.

Five minutes later the pretty blonde socialite's girlfriend forcibly removed her girl's ass from Richie's grinding groin, giving her an open kiss in front of Richie. "Lesbian, huh!" mumbled Richie; about the same time, Rihanna left the table and the club with Drake.

Unfazed, Enrique simply moved on to another girl. The new girl seemed to be quite responsive. Richie neared him, hearing that he had pulled out his trump card. He was speaking Portuguese, throwing in some French for good measure.

Richie's iPhone soon buzzed with an incoming message.

"It's Azumi R U stil ^ 2 hang?" A smile came over Richie's face as he read.

"problE whr R u?" he replied.

"I'm off wrk earlE i'm n d lobey R U ^ 2 git together?"

"I'm dwn!" Richie finally declared.

She responded with a smiley face. Richie moved to exit the club when she sent another message.

"iz yor Italian l%kin frNd dwn 2 hang az well? If he's not that's kewl." Richie, assuming she had a friend for Enrique, responded automatically. He turned and looked at Enrique. The girl he was talking to looked like she'd need another hour of priming.

"YS he's down, c U in a min," Richie said, knowing that Enrique now owed him one.

"gr8!" she responded, adding in another smile face.

Richie waved Enrique over. "Is it working out with the redhead over there?"

"Why?"

"Just tell me. Is it?"

"No, it's going to take an unreal minute to hook her."

"Okay, I have a girl for you."

"Who?"

"Remember Azumi?"

"The Asian girl?"

"Yeah, she has a friend for you. She's in the lobby waiting for us."

"Let's go then," Enrique said impatiently.

They walked past the entryway into the hall of mirrors that led to the elevators. "Can I use your iPhone? My battery died hours ago."

Richie handed Enrique his phone when his bouncer friend, Christopher, called at him, "Yo."

"Hey, Chris, what's up?

"Your boy, Mark. He legit?"

"Without a doubt."

"True?" Christopher said, rubbing his chin.

"Before I forget...what's the dirt on this new Japanese girl?"

"Not much. Don't feel bad though; she never goes home with any customers. She has a dime ass I have to say."

Leaving Christopher, Richie walked toward Enrique who was near the elevators.

They stepped into the elevator when Enrique burst out with, "You know this Asian slut is expecting us both to fuck her, right?"

"Fuck off...you're bullshitting!"

"I'm dead serious."

"Seriously, I had no fucking clue. I thought she meant she had a roommate or girl for you."

"Read between the lines," Enrique said, handing Richie his iPhone back.

"We should just go back upstairs and leave her down there."

"Why? I mean, I'm down to double-team this slut," Enrique declared.

Richie's eyes widened and his pupils trained on his friend. "You're fucking around, right? I'm not doing any gay shit."

"And I do? Don't be stupid. She just wants two cocks in her, I'm sure."

"You're speaking like you've done this before."

Enrique lifted his shoulder, evoking doubt.

"God, Mark was right. You are a Spanish man-slut!

"So, are you doing it?...Because I would rather fuck her by myself. I actually haven't double-teamed yet; but I won't pussy out of it, that's for sure," Enrique made clear.

"I'll do it, but I get first crack at her," Richie said, setting his terms. They argued over this until the elevator arrived in the lobby with them playing rock-paper-scissors.

"Fuck you...whatever...I won either way!" Enrique yelled while exiting the elevator first. Richie ignored him, heading toward the petite tight-bodied Azumi. Both men looking down on the five-foot-two girl that they both surpassed by nearly a foot. She now wore jean shorts that showed off her bubbly ass and a white shirt that revealed her pushup-enhanced medium bust.

"Hey, I'm Enrique," he said, extending his hand to Azumi.

"Hi...I don't know if I made myself clear in the text."

"We figured it out."

"You two are okay with it? I don't expect you two to do anything together." Then a mischievous grin appeared on her cute Asian face. "Unless you two want to."

"Not fucking happening," Richie said while they walked to the front doors.

"Oh, never say never, honey," Enrique said, placing his hands on Richie's shoulders, motioning a mock massage.

"You're fucking suspect," Richie said to Enrique, shaking off his mock advances as Azumi and Enrique laughed hysterically.

Arriving outside, Richie gave his ticket to the valet and soon enough his white Porsche Cayenne was pulling around the corner.

He then looked at Enrique. "As per our agreement, Spanish lover boy, you're driving," referring to the rock-paper-scissors game.

The Porsche SUV arrived. Richie handed over a tip and soon the group was off. Richie's plan was his early access to Azumi's tight little body.

"We're going to my loft in Tribeca," he stated.

"How long until we arrive?" she asked with her sweet voice.

Richie looked out and saw that Enrique was driving on West Street. "Ten, twelve minutes."

Taking note of the time Azumi shifted over to Richie, giving him a saliva-filled kiss. "Hmmm!" she moaned, her fingers snapping back his belt buckle and fishing for his cock. When it was open to the freeing air she wasted no time dropping her head down. In one swoop Azumi had half of Richie's cock in her warm liquid mouth.

Her downward eyes did not see Richie's extended hand that Enrique high-fived.

Azumi's lips tightened around Richie's base, diving up and down repeatedly and sucking with hot precision.

She soon applied her small hands to multiply her efforts along his shaft as her mouth sucked around his cock head, licking it like ice cream and gliding her tongue on the underside, her large eyes opening up at his bliss-ridden face.

Azumi felt a tremor run through Richie. His imminent orgasm was confirmed when his hands began to cradle her head. She removed her hands from his cock's length, going deeper like before and swallowing him whole.

For a second Azumi pulled back and he then relented. "Hu...uhg...uggh," she coughed.

"Are you alright?" Richie asked as Enrique peered back from the rear-view mirror.

She smiled up at Richie and promptly went about applying her lips to his cock again, diving down deeper without Richie's hand forcing her to the root depth that she now achieved on her own. Her head bobbing, Azumi quickly worked her mouth around his cock, the speed and swirling rhythm of her tongue causing him to yell out "Fuck!" Azumi knew Richie was close to coming.

To Richie's disappointment Azumi pulled her head back, her hands now taking over pumping his shaft. Under her hands' strong and sensual motions, he erupted all over his waist, her hand, and his leather seats. He tilted his head back victoriously, his tongue hanging out of his mouth like a salivating dog. Seeing the mess he had made, Richie uttered "crap."

Enrique broke out in laughter over Richie's discomfort. A minute later Enrique was pulling into the garage and soon they were on an elevator journey to a new experience.

Azumi's nimble legs easily wrapped around Richie's waist as the elevator zipped upward. Her tongue entered his mouth, liberally tongue fucking him.

Easing her feet to the floor, she then tried to kiss Enrique to his played-down protest while Enrique thought but didn't say that she'd need to brush Richie's cum from her tongue first.

Richie directed Azumi to a bathroom giving her a fresh toothbrush. He and Enrique now went to the redbrick styled man's lounge that was equipped with a hazard-inducing bar. Before taking a seat Richie grabbed a bottle of Gray Goose, which he and Enrique now took shots of.

1...34567...9