The Wrong Thing To Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Azumi came back from the washroom, they had halved the just-opened bottle and she was ready to get dirty again.

Her petite five-two body and glowing skin magnified the impact of her bra-covered C cup bust, her overall beauty bloomed with the appeal of smooth cute facial features, and her pink polka-dot bra and black panties made both males' imaginations run wild.

Azumi walked towards the couch that Enrique was spread out on, climbed onto the cushiony loveseat, and crawled toward him. Her minty mouth closed over his and this time he didn't object but instead pulled her onto his lap and kissed her forcefully. Their mouths rocking into each other's, Richie sat on the couch opposite simply sipping away and looking beyond the scene happening in front of him.

Richie looked on jealously as his friend's fingers unhooked Azumi's bra, her breasts at full attention. Enrique's head lowered to her left breast, sucking on her nipple. "Ooummh," she moaned, as his hands ventured south towards her panties and slipped a finger past the veil.

Enrique's middle finger pushed against her opposing tightness, slipping in under the fluidity of her arousal. The pressure still feeling immense, Azumi's walls closed over his single finger as a second finger stretched past her tight little entryway. "Oh," she moaned again, rocking onto his finger, her juices slowly trickling down his drilling fingers.

Richie sat there steaming. He had thought the deal that he had won back at the Standard Hotel would have put things in his favor but now felt the opposite. Azumi soon remedied this as she whispered into Enrique's ear.

Holding onto Enrique's hand, Azumi pulled away from him and reached out for Richie's hand. "Lead the way," she directed, adding, "By the way, do you have lube?"

Richie grinned.

The alcohol mellowed the awkwardness of the two stripping best friends. Richie was the last to undress as he froze a little at the sight of Enrique sitting at the edge of his bed, his hairy legs widely spread with Azumi on all fours in between them sucking his Latin cock. She stopped and turned around, looking at awkward-appearing Richie.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Then what are you waiting for? I need you in my pussy or my ass. You choose."

Richie flashed her a sudden confident smile and seizing his cock he jumped onto the bed where he mounted the Japanese beauty from behind. His hands consumed her small round cheeks. Wrapping his cock protectively, he moved the bulbous tip to her sopping bald entryway.

He pushed a finger into her vagina, feeling her soaked walls. Applying his tip was still a challenge even with his teasing. "Holy fuck, you're tight," he espoused, as his hands ran along her smooth ass and back where he spotted a nearly invisible skin-toned kissing lip tattoo.

Richie's fingers squeezed into Azumi's fleshy ass with a death grip. His mind forgot subtlety and instead focused on the pleasuring tightness of her hot pussy. For Richie, no one else but Azumi was in the room with him and the warm pussy he now smashed into. Without waiting for her to adapt, he fed her pussy half and then all of his thickness, putting her off balance for a second and knocking the air out of her small frame.

His cock pumped her tight pussy. "Errhhhhh!" he grunted. Azumi's mouth was stuffed with Enrique's engorged cock and her pain and pleasure were muzzled. Richie poured lube onto his index finger and eased it inside her hot asshole, passing her clenching microscopic sphincter.

While bobbing on Enrique's cock Azumi rocked her ass back to the man pleasuring both of her holes. Seeing her approval of his thrusts, Richie was encouraged to double them. He pushed in and out of her clutching juicy pussy like a shooting train, knocking the cock out of her mouth and pushing her head into Enrique's stomach. At the same time Richie's left hand worked her asshole while his right hand went beneath, rubbing at the top of her pussy and messaging her clit.

"Yes...yes...yes...fuck me like that! Oh yes, Richie, fuck...ohhhhh!" Azumi exclaimed, bringing jealousy to the kneeling Enrique who wanted her to scream his name instead. He held his cock at her mouth slapping it across her lips, pushing it in and shutting her up as she went back to bobbing, the vibration of her moans bringing his cock closer and closer to eruption.

Her full mouth gasped slightly as her asshole felt Richie's girth-stretching cock. He eased in, still fingering her pussy. Right away Richie felt the massive hot pressure bearing down on his cock.

Minutes later he was driving inward, his dangling balls slapping into her as they tightened up, her fingers working her pussy pleasingly. Azumi dislodged Enrique's cock from her mouth.

"Hmm...Richie...yessss...fuck me, yes!" she moaned and yelled with her chest heaving, erupting on Richie's fingers. She now sucked on the cock in her mouth with new enthusiasm. Taking her by surprise, her orgasm distracting her, Enrique's cock shot cum down her throat, limiting the speed of the removal of her mouth. Enrique and Richie, grinning, high-fived each other.

Richie put his hands again on Azumi's ass while he unrelentingly pummeled away and closed his eyes, feeling the full impact of the furnace walls clenching around his length. "Eihpph!...Eiuhhhppph!" he moaned finally, before leaning back and pulling his cock out, pulling off the condom and coming all over her ass and back.

Azumi gave Enrique a fuck-me look and licked her lips. He moved in behind her while Richie moved away. She couldn't wait to have both of them! Richie now lay below her. Kneeling, she sat down on his cock, her eyes popping as a cock filled both her pussy and ass. All three bodies began sweating.

Richie was soon distracted by the moment, having forgotten that his friend's cock had been in Azumi's mouth as he kissed her. Remembering this, he pulled back but soon returned when his inebriated mind thought 'Huh why not, it's not like he came inside.' Azumi, having swallowed Enrique's seed, made sure Richie had no clue and would never realize in his inebriated state.

Enrique soon doubled the layer of cum on Azumi's ass and then re-entered with renewed vigor. Azumi, smiling, pushed her tongue deeper into Richie's mouth. "You were so good!" she whispered as Richie's cock pushed into her pussy, in sync with Enrique's anal barrage.

Soon the three of them had collapsed onto the bed. Enrique left to sleep in one of Richie's guest rooms and Azumi stayed with Richie. "Join me in the shower," she said, extending her index finger invitingly.

Before he could join her, Richie received a text. "Can I cum Ovr i'm in Chelsea?" signed Nicole.

"No," Richie responded.

"Got sum 1 beter Ovr?"

"Yup," he said as he looked at the shower with longing.

"K wutever," Nicole said, ending the banter.

Richie put his phone down and entered the steamy shower. Azumi moved toward him and began lathering his body. Lifting her body and pushing her back against the wall, he kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and as her soapy hands ran over him, he moved slowly into her as he buried his cock between her pussy lips.

His fingers gripped deep into her ass flesh, holding her up and feeling her warmth. Their eyes locked together as his tongue rubbed against hers, slithering around and about. No words needed to be shared. Back at the Standard Hotel around the same time that the interracial threesome had left, Mark was in his hotel room being treated to a bedazzling show of feminine sexuality.

He sat looking on, stern and confident, holding a glass of scotch neat while Elsa sat cross-legged on the floor directly behind a standing Caroline. Elsa was spreading Caroline's ass cheeks apart, her tongue digging deep into her asshole. Mark sat watching Caroline's facial expression while he sipped.

Caroline's left hand rubbed and fingered her smooth pussy while her right hand kneaded her substantial bosom. Her O-shaped mouth gasped, releasing little exhaling breaths. Slight whispers escaped as the Elsa's tongue dipped deeper.

Mark stood up. "Sit like we agreed...soon okay...umggggh," Caroline moaned.

Mark took his directions, sitting down and sipping more of his medicine.

Elsa's spare hand went to her own glossy pussy, fingering it as her long plump tongue darted in and out of Caroline's ass, swirling around her sphincter. "Aggghhhh...fuck...Elsa baby...fuck...I can't stand...oh baby...yes...yes...oh...lick my ass!" Caroline screamed out, her legs collapsing under her orgasm.

She melted to the floor into Elsa's arms, the two girls rolling around kissing each other deeply for minutes before the pair stood up. "Holy shit, Elsa. Fuck, I'm so wet," Caroline said, giggling and pulling Elsa in closer before the two of them moved to a single seat sofa next to Mark's.

Caroline lay on the armchair-sofa on her back, positioning her legs high into the air along the chair's back. Elsa moved atop Caroline on the sofa, placing her pussy above Caroline's head at the cushioned seat of the sofa. Elsa's anticipating salivating tongue stood hovering above Caroline's pussy, the two girls in perfect reciprocating equilibrium, Elsa licking from her position up top and Caroline licking from her position below.

Mark thought he would have to wait out again but Caroline had other plans. She whispered to Mark, "Take off your clothes."

"You don't need to tell me twice," Mark mumbled, ripping at his designer shirt and tossing it across the room on top of the LCD TV. Caroline's dizzy slanted head giggled. Elsa heard the commotion but was too possessed by the task at hand to turn her head around. Her tongue and lips focused keenly on Caroline's flower, fingering her pussy, tonguing inside at her inner labia moving to her clitoris, and rotating between it and the bud her tongue had become so familiar with.

Mark, completely naked except for his socks, walked towards the mingling bodies. Caroline beckoned him downward toward her. "Get gel or something from the washroom."

Mark did as she said, his mind running wild and his cock bouncing as he walked with purposeful speed. He returned to the bedroom to see that Caroline had her tongue deep in Elsa's pussy. Elsa rewarded her efforts by tonguing and fingering deeper and deeper into Caroline's pussy. Caroline's body spasmed in response.

Mark moved toward the two bodies once again. "Fuck her ass," Caroline mouthed. With that Caroline's tongue returned deeper into Elsa's sweet Swedish pussy.

Mark stepped in between Elsa's legs. He grinned, internally projecting an external calm as he looked at the ass in front of him that he was about to be inside of. "Jesus," he said to himself in the face of his first asshole.

First, he applied a tad of the hotel-issued gel to his condom-covered cock. Then he thought, 'Why the hell not,' and then his hand clasped the bottle and squeezed more than half of the bottle onto his hand, slathering most on his enthusiastic cock.

His cock was inches away from Elsa's back door when Caroline reached out her tongue. Craning her head upwards, her tongue slightly grazing the sphincter, Elsa's head jerked slightly at the unexpected brief pleasure.

Next, Caroline swept her tongue along the tip of Mark's painfully hard cock. Mark applied a lubed finger to Elsa's asshole, feeling the heat resonating from her anal depth. He fingered her asshole while Caroline's tongue dove deep in Elsa's soaking warm quivering pussy.

Caroline shook off her dizziness as blood rushed to her head. Her eyes rolled upward from where they had momentarily been focused on Elsa's dripping box, to Mark's eager cock.

Elsa first felt Mark's probing finger and then felt the tip of his cock at her rear entrance. She turned, flashing a sultry look at him, her lips wet with a tangy essence. As quick as she turned around she turned back, bracing against the chair's shoulders getting ready to be fucked.

Mark put his tip in first, finding his footing caused a misstep that lodged the entirety of his manhood up Elsa's hot anal canal. "Oh fuck!" he groaned, feeling the clasping squeezing pressure, his cockhead popping through.

For Elsa, the instant pain mixed with her pussy's pleasure balanced out. Her head jerked upward and backward "Aghhh!" she blurted out in pain. "Don't stop!" she cried.

Mark pulled half way out just to slam back in. He was unapologetic; his eyes filled with enflamed hunger—the same hunger in hers.

Equilibrium was soon restored with her face again in Caroline's pussy, the three of them working like a finely tuned machine.

Mark grunted as his cock slammed through Elsa's squeezing sphincter muscle. His hips quickened, colliding into her ass cheeks and making it difficult for dizzy Caroline to tongue Elsa's clit.

Mark moved his cock in and out of the Elsa's burning hole. He continued to pump her ass, drilling her hole without relent. Elsa's body jumped forward with each energetic thrust. The room filled with moans, groans, and ecstatic screams.

Elsa's overflowing juices soon poured onto Caroline's face. Mark pumped a few more thrusts to Elsa's tight asshole before he collapsed on top of the sexy women.

The three of them rested together until Mark pulled Caroline in for a kiss, craving the sweet Swedish juices on Caroline's lips and then turning to Elsa, all three now kissing deeply.

After an exhausting tryst Mark lifted his two honeys off to bed. Elsa wrapped her long endless legs around Mark as he spooned Caroline. He soon fell asleep sandwiched between the two beauties.

PART 3

Hours after the three other adventures, nearly four AM on what was now a dark Sunday morning, Catherine Porter was safely in the privacy of her Midtown penthouse condominium high up on the forty-first floor. The embarrassment of being caught by her twenty-two year old boss, Mark Bryce, during her spur of the moment rendezvous with her lover Marco, forced her into wanting to vacate the hotel room early. Catherine had ignored her initial reservation about taking her twenty-five year old boy toy to her penthouse home.

Catherine's body rolled out of the position where Marco had hammered her pussy for hours. Her post-orgasmic, shuddering body searched for balance, her tingling toes touching the floor. She shook herself into equilibrium as her now stable feet marched toward her ensuite bathroom. Entering the washroom, she immediately prepared for bed, her flushed face baring a shallow gratifying grin. Nonetheless, she felt unfulfilled. There was a deeper lasting connection missing. 'This is going to have to end, tomorrow,' she promised herself.

Marco splayed his entire body out under the plush comforter. Entirely drained, his eyelids felt heavier and heavier as he drifted off to sleep, his entire body covered under the Egyptian cotton.

Actions beyond his control were about to assure an unending sleep. A woman wrapped in skin-tight black leather, nearing the forty-first floor, slid along the exterior of the condo tower. Popping open the master bedroom's window, she limberly slipped through the small opening with little less than a swooshing whisper.

Without warning she pulled out her silencer-fitted Beretta 92 and pointed it at the chest of what she presumed was her target. The first unheard bullet stung through the air while the assassin advanced forward, unrelentingly shooting at her now lead-riddled target. Her leather-covered left hand stretched forward toward the now lifeless body.

She peeled back the bloodstained comforter to confirm her target's identity and to take the picture the client had demanded. "Fuck," she cursed upon seeing the dead young male's head where it should have been a woman's.

The assassin's predatory eyes were scanning the room when behind her the door to the washroom opened and Catherine, dressed in a bedtime nightgown, walked out yawning. Catherine's tired eyes were greeted by a heart-stopping scene. A blood-curdling scream reverberated through the condo as she spotted the masked assassin holding Marco's lifeless head over the bloodstained comforter.

The intruder immediately released the head of her target's once youthful lover, moving for her holstered Beretta. As trained, two bodyguards breeched the bedroom door just as the assassin began to focus the silencer at her intended target.

The first bodyguard was a quick draw. He pulled out his Sig Sauer P229 and aimed, shooting to kill. The assassin leapt into the air as the first guard's bullet ripped through her mask and pierced her ear, revealing her identity. She took cover behind a dresser and returned fire as more bodyguards poured in to secure Catherine.

Plotting her escape, the assassin looked at the window and rolled precision blasters toward it, preparing to make the leap with her parachute pack strapped to her back. The blast shook the room blowing glass everywhere. In a last-second decision the assassin decided there were too many loose ends—including the thirty million dollar bounty.

The bodyguards advanced, daring the assassin. She responded in kind, taking on the guard closest to her. Holding her Berretta in her left hand, she fired a single shot capping his knee. Retrieving her long custom-made blade with her right hand, she slammed it upward into his heart, sending his body into the air while she shot another guard right between the eyes, his head snapping back into the wall as the hollow-point bullet expanded in his shattered skull.

There were seven guards left in the room, among them a shockingly overwhelmed Allen who shook his fear away and jumped into action. He quickly directed three of his men to grab Catherine while he and the other three men moved in tandem. Leaving the three men to do the heavy lifting, the last thing Allen saw was the assassin inhumanly leaping into the air and wrapping her feet around one of his men's heads, snapping his neck. She then sliced her blade along the pink flesh of another's throat, spraying crimson liquid everywhere. Now there was only one bodyguard left in the room with the assassin.

Catherine, now out of the danger of her bedroom war zone, was surrounded by four protective shadows. Through her panic, she glanced at Allen's face and was reassured by its stern clarity and resolve. Hearing the firefight continuing to ensue in her bedroom, Allen rushed Catherine to the penthouse's first-floor library and yelled into his wrist communicator as he pulled out the discreet bookshelf.

He punched in a code, pulled back the heavy door, and protectively pushed Catherine inside. "Don't unlock this for any reason; Section Nine is two minutes out!" he yelled and pointed to a box in the corner of the safe room, glancing at her dishevelled nightgown-clad state for a second longer than he should have before slamming the door shut. Allen used hand signals to direct the three other men into a defensive stance and ran to take up positions in the library. Their guns were drawn, ready, and waiting.

The safe-room door snapped shut, sealing tight as the panic room's computer started running air sample tests. 'What...what just happened?' Catherine asked herself, shuddering. In front of her was the unlocked box Allen had pointed out. In it was a FN P90 semi-automatic. She was shaken and shocked at the massive loss of life, but nevertheless took up the weapon vowing, 'I'm not going to die today.'

The assassin, her face bloodied due to the earshot and ensuing battle that she had won, tied up her hair that had fallen down, and in a quick movement of her fingers, knotted her hair once more and cut away the now hanging torn fabric of her breathable mask.

She stepped over the five downed bodies. The last one had put up more of a fight than all the others put together. "What stamina he had. What a pity," she said, shrugging.

1...456789