The Wrong Thing To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that he had discovered her clit, Mark licked away and around it for minutes he then brought his fingers in to assist, and to provide some relief to his tiring tongue.

Mark kept up the licking, and the finger fucking, as Tiffany moved her hips to connect to his forceful but purposeful fingers.

After giving his tongue a needed rest, Mark slowly moved inward once more running it across her now slick mound focusing on her clit. "Oh yeah right there!" Tiffany cooed with a whispery tone, repeatedly, which minutes later, was joined by the uncontrolled arching of her back.

Her long legs, responding to the lustful moment, wrapped around Mark, forcing his head down further. Her hips gyrated to the movements of his tongue and his purposeful fingers.

Suddenly Tiffany lost control of herself, dangerously forcing Mark's head down even further. Panicking searching for oxygen Mark's hand went free, accidentally catapulting his nearby play station three, across the room. The sounds of wreckage were sidelined by the build up to the orgasmic moment, as Tiffany reached her peak, erupting indiscriminately.

"Oh oh-god umhhhhh yessss fuuckk yeeeess," she screamed while her hands entangled in Mark's short brown hair loosening her grip hesitantly as she released him.

Tiffany huffed and puffed, not to blow anything down, but just to request something. Her wish was fulfilled, as Mark pounced on her, positioning his quickly wrapped cock at her entrance.

The impishly experienced Tiffany had an idea, showcased by her mischievous grin. Moving herself to the oak floor, she stuffed two pillows under her back after which she pulled Mark in byway of one beckoning finger.

With the absence of clarity Mark positioned himself over Tiffany, missionary style, as she spread her legs pleading with him to hurry. "Fuck me please fuck me." she begged.

Losing all his inhibitions, Mark kissed Tiffany's neck slowly entering her soaking pussy, teasing her the way he felt she had to him, that year he lived at home with her.

As his cock continued to tease her slick opening, he moved his mouth to hers, as they mutually tasted each other's juices. Their mouths attacked each others as if starvation was a possibility, while their tongues lapped up the other's juices. "God holy fuck," Mark said, muttering under his breath, while biting his lips as his penis slowly broke through the tight warmth of Tiffany's beautiful, puffy pussy.

Mark moved slowly and carefully with deep strokes, with eventually his entire length. Shortly after, bursts of pleasure escaped both mouths. Opening his mouth, a truthful thought fell out. "I can't believe I'm fucking my stepmom right now."

Tiffany simply smiled as she encouraged him with, "yeah just like that, fuck your step mom." This was followed by Tiffany's French tip nails digging into Mark's back, as she pulled him into her, and for the second time of the night, if it was still indeed night and not early morning, Tiffany went orgasmic.

Mark got up, thinking it was all done now but was surprised as Tiffany, with a devilish wink, looking at his cock asked, "You didn't cum; you're good to go again right?"

With a nod from Mark, she got on all fours on top of the bed. Mark took a second to look her over, taking in the fiery dragon lower back tattoo, set against her toned, sexy body. It almost made him cum where he stood.

Quickly putting on a new condom, Mark slowly made his way behind Tiffany, slowly positioning his cock at his stepmom's vagina once again, this time preparing to enter her from behind.

As Mark began to think of Tiffany as the stepmother that had made his life a fucking nightmare, any romantic emotions were quickly blocked from developing further.

With this thought behind him and the impatient Tiffany looking back over her shoulder Mark began to thrust forward, entering Tiffany's warm, tight embrace that had been made dripping wet by his recent diligent effort

Mark did this with enough force that Tiffany was rocketed toward the king size bed's headboard. Mark pumped away, pulling out, leaving her empty and begging to be filled once more. Ending his torturous teasing, he pushed his full length back in with full stride.

Mark, keeping a calculated pace, pushed all his cock into her depths, pulling out halfway, then feeding it all in with his abdomen hitting against her tight little heart shaped ass. Moving his hands along her ass, Mark slapped her left cheek lightly, as she rocked it back to meet his thrusts. This was made redundant, as Mark took a handful of her hair and started pulling with his pushes

"Oh...fuck...God...umhg" escaped Tiffany's mouth, as her cheeks became rosy red and her pussy wetter than ever. Mark slapped her ass again, harder this time, keeping his hand there, running it against her ass. Accepting the fact that this was a unique unrepeatable event with a woman in a league he would probably never crack again, he decided to just take it all in and enjoy.

Mark began to let loose slapping her ass, completely filling her pussy by way of long tilted strides. Just as Mark put his hands under his cock to rub the top of Tiffany's pussy she said "Oooogh Awwh yess!" She moaned with Mark gracelessly grunting alongside her. "I'm almost there, fuck me harder!" He did and she replied once more with "harder, fuck me like I'm your bitch".

I'm almost there too, Mark thought deciding to finish big. Mark redoubled his efforts by pounding away with fierce intensity, as Tiffany's legs buckled and Mark exploded into the condom.

Mark collapsed onto Tiffany with Tiffany cuddling under Mark's warm protective embrace, until they fell asleep.

----------------------------

It was now hours later, as Tiffany got up with the budding day light shining through on their naked cuddling bodies. Tiffany carefully rolled from under Mark's body, dislodging herself. She fumbled around the room, as she looked for what she had come for.

Minutes later Mark got up clapping the lights on. Tiffany looked back at him, dropping his trousers that she had been rummaging through. "I'm just......" Tiffany said, as Mark got up and went to the sitting room attached to his bedroom.

He came back with a digital camera memory card. "Looking for this?" Mark asked.

"Give it to me! I won't loose this life." She said with forceful anger, and a twitching eye. She then charged Mark, followed by a quick retreat as he easily and delicately repelled her.

"And here I thought there was a slight chance, the fucked up mess that was last night, was genuine." Mark said with calm temperance.

"What do you plan on doing with it?" Tiffany said, realizing it might be all over for her.

"I wasn't going to do anything with it." Mark gave a reflecting pause before he spoke. "I guess I'm still not going to do anything with it, don't worry it's the only one." Mark said humbly as he recalled his Mom, his real Mom telling him that those with any sort of power must embrace compassion, because "karma's a bitch."

"What really" Tiffany said with hope and caution entwined. Hope reigned eternal as Mark handed her the memory card.

"Just stop seeing those guys okay? Be faithful to my dad." Mark stated with Tiffany dutifully nodding her head then finally saying, "Sure I can do that."

Mark was fully expectant that everything would go back to the status quo as he walked back to bed. That's when Tiffany armed with a golden smile jumped up onto Mark, wrapping her legs around his waist, giving him a deep kiss, instantly arousing Mark. Mark went hard instantly with Tiffany's opening inches away.

"It seems you're ready for round two, I'll do anything you want." Tiffany said with a radiant smile as she kissed Mark. He responded with a less than cold reaction.

"I'm one of those guys." Mark stated letting Tiffany down, and putting her gently on the ground gently.

"One of the guy's what?" Tiffany asked flustered.

"I'm one of all the guys you can't fuck. I never thought I'd be in a place where I would have to make such a hard decision, because god you're beautiful." Mark said regrettably. Tiffany was a supermodel personified, plus it seems that she found her soul, but he made a moral judgment call that he would have to live with.

Right then they heard a noise from the intercom. "Your Dad must be home from Shanghai." Tiffany said surprising herself with the anger she felt, over Mark's rejection seconds ago. Believe it or not, she'd never been rejected by man or woman before.

"I was Miss fucking USA, who the fuck is he?" She thought inside her head. While thinking that she realized that Mark had changed, a lot. He was fit confident and bolder, but she tried to reject these thoughts, after all he was just a nerd she used, right?

"You have to leave and get dressed." Mark said urgently as Tiffany walked away confused, and briefly alone with her thoughts.

As Tiffany walked downstairs, after changing into tight jeans and a strapless bubble top, she saw Mark dressed and talking to his father. His medium length white hair, and tall statuesque build, made him look like an elder statesman; More so than the Chairman CEO and owner, of the Brice Corporation.

His leadership ability allowed the private company, to keep making record profits during the recession. This meant their two hundred thousand employees were safe.

His voice was that deep voice of god news anchor voice. It made anything he said project strength, and confidence even when he said the simplest of things. "Tiff did you hear how my boy is a boxing champion. He's one of the best boxer's on the Dartmouth boxing team."

The old man said, proudly patting Mark's head, while Mark smiled at Tiffany. Tiffany looked on smiling back, trying to hide her growing anger as she went to them, and welcomed the husband she once loved, home.

After Mark's visit, Tiffany went back to a moderate, vow abiding form of her regular self. It could have been the fact that she suspected Mark had copies or might do something else, but since then she always afforded a hint of respect, caution, and uncontrolled, secret lust or whatever it was, toward him.

-----

Please take the time to vote.

-----

I Would like to thank Drenkara & Wiseowl1955 for your editing help.

12