All Comments on 'The Wrong Time!'

by Erotic_rockabilly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Erotic_rockabillyErotic_rockabillyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Oh the irony!

"...as long there are literate and make sense of course...."

...as long as they are literate and make sense of course... - yes, i'm an idiot! LOL

Continue reading.... as you were chaps!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago

The build-up was quite nice, but the sex and the ending was a bit premature. Draw it out a bit more would be my suggestion. Have some fun with your characters!

4 stars from me. That's a good rating in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Well, I have given you quite the hard on haven't I?!" she exclaimed as she continued to squeeze.

That's John's mom commenting on what's happening in her boy's shorts as they cuddle together in bed. I love it when a mother remarks on her boy's cock, whether it's soft and so damn cute, just hanging down over his balls. Or if it's half-hard and arching out obscenely as it comes to life. Or if it's a full-fledged big throbbing hard on, ready for action--guess where--as in this excellent story. John winds up sliding his big fat cock up between his mother's legs, right up his own damn birth canal, to his and his mom's great pleasure. Johnny-boy fucks his mother, oh does he fuck her, his mind is overwhelmed by the incredible fact that his cock is humping away at the same cunt he came out of. He's having the best party of his life up his own mother's twat, she is too, and they both bliss out as John blows his young balls and shoots her a geyser of his creamy semen. But--John is 25 years old. So why oh why did they wait so long to fulfill the urges clearly simmering just beneath the surface? They could have been enjoying some dirty mother and son fun for years, and by now John could've been flooding his mom with gallons of what he's got in those hot young balls of his. Well, better late than never, and the boy's sure to be making up for lost time with his hot incestuous fucks far into their happy motherfucking future.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
Directed at the last comment:

What possesses you to constantly write the same comments over and over? First, you copy and paste a sentence for the title of the comment, and then you summarize the story we've just read. Like we may have forgotten what we've just read, and needed a reminder. If we need a refresher, we could just go back and skim the story again, couldn't we? So, I'm left with two possibilities: The first is that you're a pompous jackass, and you think we're simply waiting for you to post yet another "Cliff Notes" review of the story we've just. fucking. read. And the second is that you're a moron and that you actually believe we'd be interested in reading yet another "Cliff Notes" review of the story we've just. fucking. read.

I suppose there's a possibility of a third option, now that I think about it a little more: Maybe you believe, in your own febrile mind, that by writing a review in the same format, that you might somehow glom a bit of the glory. Stealing a bow at the actual author's expense, if you will.

Whatever the reason is, I'm telling you, in simple words: we don't give a shit. You can stop.

"That's Epiphany Jones, writing a comment about an anonymous horse's ass who can't write a story, but loves to ride the coat tails of authors who can..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excelent start

What made you cut the story short.

I hope to read more from you. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@Epiphany_jones

I echo your sentiments; this dickwad does this to every incest story, possibly in the hopes someone will comment on what an astute, erudite, concise mind and perception he has; he's a pompous twat, he does it to all my stories, but I delete him because he's so fucking irritating; if I wanted a blowhard star-fucker paraphrasing me and reinterpreting my work to fit his own obsessions I'd fucking hire one. This guy is a twat, ignore him.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Bullies

Hey, leave anon alone. To me he appears to be a very dedicated lover of the mom-son incest genre. The fact that he has commented on nearly everyone of them - and not a single negative one - in commendable.

Keep on trucking anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Bullies

Yes, let him keep on trucking right out of here. As another "anon", he gives us a bad name as I would not call his postings an indication of dedication. They have long since gone into the region of obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave this one a four.

I gave this post a four out of five for a couple of reasons. One, you need to do a better job proofreading and editing -- either that, or get an editor to help in this area. Two, you left this story short of its potential. That being said, I believe this could be a multi-chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love the story

love the story how about some more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous