All Comments on 'The Wrong Way to Prevent Cheating'

by Watcher50

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave your story a five.

I almost didn't read it because it started off sounding like Mike was a 'happy semen slurper', but he wasn't.

I do have one admonition. A Woman's vagina doesn't get 'stretched out'. That's a myth. Imagine you have a big smile on your face, and then the reason your smiling goes away. You stop smiling, but your lips and mouth aren't stretched out afterward. It's the same thing. Of course it makes for more fun when reading. Think of this. Your wife delivers a nine pound baby, and three weeks later you're having a wonderful time in bed. She's not 'all stretched out'. Consider also that the differences in the size of most penises is negligible. Yes they say there are women who are 'size queens', but I'd be inclined to believe they're that way because they have an abnormal size problem of their own. Alas also a woman can always control what she feels by squeezing her legs more tightly or by using a little muscle control. Of course acceptance of these facts would ruin hundreds of stories so let's pretend they can get 'stretched out'.

All in all it was a nice story. I liked that it didn't deter a happy twenty-five years of marriage. I also liked that Mike, though open minded, did not turn out to be some deviant 'happy cuckold'.

Do another one.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Why can he assume there haven't been others? My guess is because you wanted him to actually be accepting of her unique ways of fidelity. I'd not a willing cuck story then at least an ostrich cuck.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Eh? 3 stars

I would probably would have broken things up. Respect is highly important, and lying to that degree lacks respect. In the twenty-five years, what else would she lie about? If he stayed with her and allowed the lie to continue, what does that say about him? Low self-esteem, and probably doesn't deserve the truth, or something better. In essence, he is too dependent on her, and is too weak to demand better. Avoiding problems and being brave, and stalwart is something that male characters lack in loving wives.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
What first commentor said was right. The female erogenous zones are the clitoris, labia, and g-spot, which are in the first few inches. Most of the nerves are within the first few inches. Also, there is a lot a man can do to help himself out. Drink plenty

What first commenter said was mostly right. A younger woman would be naturally tighter, and having children later in life can also affect the vagina. But Kegels should tighten them right back up. Also there is a lot of things that men can do also. Drink plenty of beet root juice, zinc, vitamin e, p5p, and Kegels, should help recovery time, and maintain a better erection, by better blood flow. Plus it suppresses prolactin, and raises dopamine levels. So, you might be able to achieve a few orgasms or more a night. Prolactin suppresses dopamine, and dopamine is needed for erections. If fingers and tongues can give a female a major orgasm, and may lead to female ejaculation, then any size penis would do. Common fact, Most of the female eerogenous zones are within the first 3 inches. Clitoris, labia, and g-spot, are cclose. Most of the nerves are closer to the opening of the vagina.Vary your technique, positions, length of strokes, pace of strokes, use the head of the penis to rub against the g-spot, and change the motions of your hips. All this can change the experience and stimulate the vagina greatly.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Strange

This tale contradicts itself. He got off on her with her ex but she lied to him about what happened. He knew because he spied. I don't get it.

No rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another childish cluck author in training.

Training diapers, that is. Just what this depraved site needs; a new author who writes demeaning tales.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
His fault...

She cheated her Ex with him...Was he expecting that she wouldn't do the same with him? Whwn she lied to him, he should have confronted her....For the better or the worst...Their marriage through the 25 years always had that black hole...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is sad how this site cultivates these dickless authors

All the good authors have gone by the wayside while more and more spineless authors are showing their faces. It is unfortunate how this pathetic "men" give the appearance that all women are sluts and all men want their men to cheat and lie. Whatever happened to the real men out their? The ones who willingly donned a uniform and stood up for something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yet ANOTHER cuck writer, when is Lit going to rename the whole damn site CUCKEROTICA? it spreading like a disease through every category here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Hot as hell and well written. Keep em coming and never mind the anny asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And I bet she's been lying to him since

What an idiot! When you write stories and make your characters dumb as rocks, your story becomes like them - dumb. Like any young man would marry a woman that lied to him about something that important. Just ridiculous. Even for fiction this was complete drivel.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
**

I like the concept, as Sheila's relationship with her ex-fiance gives their encounters an added boost from the taboo factor. I feel this story would have been much better if it were told from a third-person perspective. The idea of the narrator hiding in the bushes and not only seeing, but hearing, everything happening in the room was a bit too implausible to dismiss.

You need to work on your dialog, as it comes across as a little too formal. People simply don't talk that way in the real world.

And I will give you the same advice I seem to give to all new authors. It is advice that someone gave to me when I first submitted a story. Avoid using measurements and statistics to describe people's features. Use descriptive words instead. It's always off-putting for me to read yet another story about a guy with a seven-inch dick. You even included a nine-inch dick in your story that magically grew an extra inch at some point.

All in all, this was a good first effort. The only way to improve is to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just stupid

Why marriage. These guys always look like inept wimp fags that dont know what a dick is used for other than sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. This is your first? Maybe it should be your last. Too many of your kind already in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If she did it once

Trust is important in a relationship. Every thing she did with Dave was too easy. She could be a friend with benefits, but not a future wife. She is a liar and can not be trusted. If she did it once and lied about it, she would do it again.

baydogbaydogover 9 years ago
Good story

Keep writing. Ignore those that believe this shouldn't be anyone's sexual thing. The BTB fetish folks only enjoy misogyny, so they're insulted that you could love her. Of course these stories only work if you do love someone.

And what's with commenters calling people fags? If being called a homosexual is the big insult for these guys, it shows the type of character they have. Wonder if they hate gays or women more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. I hope there is a sequel at some point.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Not bad for a first effort. Keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
First ...

The first way to prevent cheating is NOT considered. Hubby shoulda tried to convince Sweetie that the 'Dear John' letter is a classic method of breaking up. Sure, if you're proximate to each other, have the talk ... otherwise, Ex spending the time and money to get dumped is cruel and unusual treatment.

Not trying to solve a problem of three fictitious characters ... just pointing out that the entire premise of the story is weak - or suspect.

Also confusing is the 'preface' in which Hubby/Watcher says he and Sweetie have (subsequently, of course) 'pillow-talked' about her sleeping around - and that it is a very exciting fantasy for him! Hubby has, however, not pursued this 'bend in the marital road' despite a plausible option. Hubby coulda asked, shortly after marriage, if Sweetie's Ex was really well-hung. Then mentioned that his buddy, Tom, had a hobby of taking photos of young couples in the motel he worked in ... and showed Hubby some of the highlights. They included one of a Horse-Hung Guy porking a girl who was shaped and looked a lot like Sweetie. With a Polaroid date-stamp of late October in Sweetie's Frosh year!

The story needed some 'maturing' but -

since it is a good 'virgin' effort ... five*

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good job

very entertaining, cant believe he watched and jacked though, at that age most guys are very jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to chuckle

at the outrage of some of the readers. No doubt about it, loving wives has become the home of the "cuckies". Read the first sentence and stopped. Just another new cuck writer, what else is new?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOO D FIRST START

You have chosen the toughest category on Literotica. Don't let those who just complain without offering advice bother you. Maybe you didn't know how to make the story better, but those who won't take time to become a member and who can only comment, "piece of shit or call you a fag or a wimp" probably can't do as good as you did. Thank God that for every one such reader, there are five or more who will try to help you. They might criticize but they will usually offer constructive criticism. Try to ignore the others,; they will not go away. If you get a three or better in LW you can get a four and better in Taboo or Mature. It just ain't as much fun reading the comments.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
various endings

Hmm, I tend to skip all the sex scenes, and try to read the story for the plot only. These stories tend to end up happily ever after, and there seems to be no deviation from that ending. Adultery stories you read can have a few ways of ending. Divorce, reconciliation, wife leaves for her affair partner, or husband gets revenge, and sometimes things end in limbo. I just want more variations, and possible consequences. I don't have a preferred lifestyle, and just have casual girlfriends and fuck buddies. I did poly, mono, and open and didn't have a preference. I love realistic outcomes, consequences, turmoil, and figuring out different outcomes. You figure, since sex is such an intimate act and bonding experience, you might get people falling in love. Since sexual desire, love, and attraction stem from the same area as the brain. People are literally playing Russian Roulette with love when they copulate. People have fallen in love with one night stands. If sex wasn't so powerful, in the real world, people wouldn't leave their partner for their sexual partners. Even swinging sometimes has permanent wife swaps. In swinging, you tend to avoid the same constant partner over and over again for a reason, but it doesn't work when people fall in love at first sight,. And yes, it is scientifically proven. With survival and predators, our ancestors didn't have time to court for years, and their bonding only lasted until the children were self-sufficient. Then they go find other partners. I wouldn't mind reading a cuckold story or hot wife story, if variations happens. Those lifestyle, as far as data can show, does have a high divorce rate also. Swinging has the lowest for a reason, avoiding attachment, but it is not always successful. Lots of swingers tend to transition into poly, where the divorce rate is roughly the same as monogamy. But researchers, believe that if you could have multiple marriages, the divorce rate could be a lot higher. For instance, three couples join a poly marriage, but only one couple stayed together, and the other two divorced. It only counts as two divorce. Imagine if the other four had to divorce the other two couples. Each of the divorcing couple will have three divorces each, and the couple that stayed together will have two divorce each. Plus the child custody battle, for pretty much everyone had a child with another partner. This is based on a true story. If you want the highest success rate for marriage, then it is swinging, cuckold and hot wives, still have high rates, while for poly, it is unknown since multiple marriages are not allowed. Monogamy is a 50/50 coin toss. Oh and there is monogamish, which has a good success rate too. Monogamish is something between swinging and monogamy.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Sadly,...

... just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot!

It was fun to read it….another one soon?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Excellent First Start

It should irritate some of the readers, but it sounded fairly realistic. Nicely put together plot.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I don't know if I should find these 3 idiots comical or not. Shelia wasn't faithful while dating Dave nor while with Mike. Mike saw what she done with Dave and she lied to him when he asked about their visit. A lie is a lie regardless of how small it is. Mike willingly stayed with her so he was happy with having a woman who deceived him.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good First Story !

Goo first story sbout a cheating girl and a gullible sap of a BF.

Same it was a cuck related story, would have a hot story otherwise.

The idea of putting cum in GF before she meets another man is good odea to stop them getting intimate.

Good idea

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Well put together story

Very hot. Well done

user110user110over 9 years ago
doesnt sound to me like it threatened your relationship at all

denial and self loathing are powerful mental illnesses. personally, i find it hard to believe that such a co-dependent person could have a successful 25 year relationship.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Could Be Trouble!

If she lied to him about fucking Dave,how many other men did she pretend not to fuck?!

Once she cheated,lied about it,and got away with it could he REALLY be sure that instead of staying late at work she was at the No-tell Motel getting stuffed by her big-dicked boss? Thanks to getting fucked by her ex,had she become a Size Queen and just HAD to have a GIANT cock between her legs?Could he really be certain that during her "Girls Nights Out" she wasn't having sex with some pick-up in the back of his car? When she went out of town could she being meeting a secret lover to have a wild few nights of sucking and fucking? Did he know for sure that he was really the father of their kids?

- What's the saying,"Once a Cheat,Always a Cheat"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why did it take three days to break up with old boy friend it shouldn't have taken more than a hour, and done in a public place. In stead she'd fanny around until she cheated on her current boy friend. She didn't cuckold him as they were not married as some of the critics assume. Having lied to her boy friend about what happened

when he knew otherwise he would not fully trust her all their married life and would worry when they were apart for what ever reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking pervert

Suck a dick and go gay for shit's sake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

and why did he marry the bitch toss her to the curb wimp

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
Cuck Suckers

That is what I call those who read cuck stories then whine about them and their authors. If you read this story past the first 2 sentences then you obviously like cuck stories. nuf said!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Cock suckers

That's what I call anything that reads or writes a cuck story and places it in LW. Nuff said.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Aww did the cheating cunt who cheated WITH you cheat ON you?

I wouldnt have fucked the whore if I were Dave, I'd have taken her downtown and sold her on the street until I'd made back the money I had wasted on her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mind blowing story with perfect narration. Worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous