The Wrong Way to Prevent Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers

The next afternoon Sheila came by. She was particularly cheerful and gave me a big hug.

"How were things last night with Dave? Did he take it okay?" I asked.

"It was okay," She said. "I told him that I wanted to see other people and that I was seeing someone and that I didn't want to be engaged now. I thought that way I could let him down gradually"

That made me feel better. She clearly wanted to break things off with him but was trying to be nice about it. I guess I understand that. From what I saw of him he seemed attractive and a decent enough guy, and if I were in his shoes I probably would have pushed for sex as well. That said I was still concerned she had two more days with him and I wanted to make sure she was not about to go back to him.

"So did you guys do "anything?"" I asked curious to see how she would respond.

"Not really," she said with a smile. "You were right though he sort of expected something but I didn't touch him..." She hesitated a bit waiting to gauge my reaction.

"Really?" I said a bit annoyed that she was equivocating with me.

"Yes, but I have to confess I did let him jerk off in front of me while I talked to him and cheered him on," she smiled

Ok, I thought at least she was not completely hiding the truth. She kind of forgot to mention she had been naked and masturbating while he came all over her bush. That said, she was not going out of her way to hide things from me, and after all, its not like they hadn't seen each other naked before in the past. Still, I thought I had better act a little pissed off - so that things did not go further when they were to meet again later that day.

"Well, I'm not really happy about that. I guess I understand but I hope you aren't planning on doing anything more than that while he's here." I said as I sulked a bit.

"Oh no, I will be good," she pledged. She then reached over to me to give me a big hug and kissed me lightly on my cheek.

"I'm sure," I said. "Still I hope you have time to not be so good before you leave me today."

With that she smiled and proceeded to unbuckle my pants. I looked at her differently having watched her masturbate so fiercely in the motel room with Dave the other night. I dropped my pants and she proceeded to lick and suck my cock while staring at me. I wondered what she was thinking about and if she was comparing my cock to Dave's.

The blowjob felt really good and I was starting to get close. I moved to try to get her to fuck and she pushed me back down keeping her lips tightly wrapped around my cock. She came up for air.

"I don't have a lot of time until class and then I am going right to see Dave so I don't want to get all messed up."

With that she went back down on my cock, swirling her tongue around the tip while looking up at me with her blue eyes. She started playing with balls. I couldn't help but think about how she had let Dave jerk off all over her body the previous night and the sight of his cum splayed across her bush. That and her skillful hand and tongue caused me to erupt shortly. She swallowed my cum and got up and straightened her clothes she smiled as me as I laid back on my dorm bed a bit worn out.

"Now don't worry about me, Dave will be leaving shortly and I promise I'll make it up to you after he's gone. You really don't have anything to worry about." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out the door.

I nodded off to sleep and missed my class that afternoon. A couple of hours later I was awoken by the telephone. It was Tom.

"Mike, Sheila came here to meet Dave and they just headed back to his motel room with a pizza."

"Thanks Tom, I'll grab a quick bite and head over. I doubt anything will happen but I'd like to make sure."

As I headed to the hotel, the images of the other night went through my mind. I was wondering if Sheila would keep her word and have another mutual masturbation session with Dave. I decided I would take some lotion with me in case they did as I thought I might like to jerk off while I watched them. As I rode my bike, I realized I was kind of getting into the whole situation. It was hot seeing my sexy girlfriend being viewed as a sex object by another guy. The sight of her naked body in front of a naked horny well hung man was really erotic. As long as things didn't get out of hand this was pretty cool.

I waved to Tom as I pulled my bike up and made my way to the chair just outside the room. I had gotten lined up perfectly and had a good view of the bed and chair. They were both sitting on the bed watching TV and just finishing their pizza.

"Well," Dave said. "Is there any chance, we can make out a bit before you go? It was really hot last night jerking off on you - especially since you and I have never been totally naked together. I was hoping we could pick up where we left off."

"Hmmm, I don't know Dave," Sheila continued hesitantly. "I agree it's been really nice seeing you and I really enjoyed last night and all - but as I said I am seeing someone else. So I don't really feel right about making out with you per se. But so long as things go no further, I suppose we can have another session a bit like last night."

Dave was pleased to hear her say this and pushed a bit. "Could I hug you a bit and perhaps instead of just jerking off could I rub my cock on you? You wouldn't have to touch it, it would touch you." He chuckled a bit as he said it.

You could see Sheila was thinking a bit about what Dave asked. "Ok Dave so long as we don't get too close, I am happy to help you out by putting on a bit of a show for you" said Sheila. With that she went over to Dave to give him a hug and kissed him on this forehead. "Why don't you go ahead and strip down, I'll strip down to my underwear and give you a full body hug. I enjoyed seeing you and who knows I may be persuaded to rub you a little bit."

Hearing that Dave sprang up and immediately ripped off his clothes. Sheila removed her jeans and top and neatly folded them and sat there in her pink underwear. Her firm young body looked very inviting in her bra and panties. I looked down at her underwear and there was clearly a wet spot. She may have been claiming she did not want to go further but clearly her body was giving a few signals that she was aroused.

Dave and her got comfortable in bed. She spooned his naked body from his back side and was whispering a bit in his ear. After a few minutes, Dave turned facing Sheila, his cock was large and bumped into her leg as he reached over to her breasts and began to rub them through her bra.

"Whoa boy," Sheila said. "remember, I didn't say you can grope me. You can lay next to me and jerk yourself off facing me. I'll lie here on my side and look at you and you can look at me in my underwear. But no touching."

Dave began to begrudgingly masturbate again. Looking at her up and down while Sheila smiled at him. Suddenly Dave noticed the wet spot.

"Hey what's with your panties? Are you that excited? Is seeing me naked and whacking off making you horny? Here let me help you." Dave said breathily as he pushed his one hand past the waist band on her panties. He began to slowly stroke her pussy with one hand while he continued to jerk off with another.

Sheila was a bit surprised. She looked him in his eyes and asked him to stop but she didn't push away. He continued for a few seconds more and Sheila involuntarily spread her legs a bit to allow for better access. Looking back at Dave she stunned me and said.

"Dave I know it feels like old times and that nothing has changed but we really shouldn't be doing this anymore. I'm in a relationship with someone else. Since though we are breaking things off, perhaps we could mutually finger each other one last time. But that's the absolute end! Tomorrow night if I see you - its only to say goodbye. Do you understand?"

Dave groaned in agreement and wasting no time helped Sheila get naked. I had a clear shot of my girlfriend totally naked with another man's fingers deep inside her cunt while he was jerking off. Correction, she was jerking him off now and they had begun to kiss each other passionately. Dave had two fingers inside her pussy while Sheila's hand was wrapped around his cock furiously moving up and down. You could see the juices glistening on his digits even from outside their window. He was grabbing her breast with the other hand as he alternated between tonguing her nipples and wildly French kissing her.

This was too much for me to take. I looked around to make sure no one could see me and took out my cock. I began to slowly stroke it as I watched my future wife French and play with this guys huge cock. I synced my rhythm to theirs as I watched her fingers wrapped around a cock a good 2 inches longer than mine. It didn't take me long before I was cumming in the bushes but they continued to caress each other for another 10 minutes before I saw his cock shoot a huge load across the room with the remaining cum drooling across Sheila's hand as she milked it gently until it shrunk back into place.

They both started laughing and continued to cuddle for a few minutes until Sheila pulled herself away and started to slowly get dressed. Figuring they were going to be wrapping up soon I cleaned up and headed out of there. I stopped by to tell Tom I was going and to let me know what time Sheila ended up leaving for the night.

As I got back to my dorm room, the image of Sheila naked with her hands wrapped around his hard cock was too much for me - so I jerked off one last time before falling asleep.

The next day I spoke with Tom who told me Sheila left a few minutes after I did but that Dave bumped his check out date until the next day. That seemed odd since I knew that Dave had to get back to his school out West; I was concerned in that perhaps he was thinking he could still woo her back and he needed another day/evening to persuade her. That said, I didn't want to tell her that I had seen her lest she thought I didn't trust her - after all she was not out-and-out lying to me. I decided I would gently confront her about it and see her reaction that afternoon when I would see her between our classes. If she was still truthful with me that afternoon, I decided I wouldn't have anything to worry about. Still, I told Tom to count on me coming by the motel that evening and that if he should see anything unusual to give me a call earlier.

The rest of the morning went by slowly and I was only half-paying attention to my classes as I thought about Sheila jerking off Dave's huge cock while he was finger fucking her. I couldn't get the image out of my mind. Fortunately, Sheila was stopping by my dorm room at 2 so I could expect some relief later in the day.

That afternoon I sat in my dorm room sporting a big hard on in my jeans (although not as big as the one I saw on Dave the other night), I was thinking about whether I had time to whack off again when I heard the familiar rapping on my door.

"Come in," I shouted.

Sheila came through the door with a big smile and plopped onto my day bed. "Hey you, I've missed you. Come here and sit next to me, I want to give you a treat for being so understanding this week."

I went to sit next to her and started to unbutton her shirt as I kissed her. She tried to waive me off - saying she only had a little bit of time. But even though she had slipped down to give me some head, I was persistent and before long I had her top off and was looking at her perfect breasts while she was blowing me. I noticed some love bites on her breasts.

Sensing that I had seen the hickeys, Sheila got embarrassed. She stopped sucking on my cock and almost began to cry.

"I'm sorry Mike, I didn't mean to do anything with Dave. But we got talking last night and things got a little carried away."

"It certainly looks like it," I said in a slightly annoyed tone. "I thought you had things under control and were breaking things off with him."

"I did, I did," she reassured me. "But as we were together, it seemed a bit like old times, I didn't give him a blowjob and we didn't have intercourse, but we did make out a bit and I sort of helped him with a handjob. We talked about it afterwards and I said that while I would see him tonight to say goodbye that there would be no more "relief" being granted and that we could just meet for dinner. Can you forgive me?"

Well, I thought to myself, at least she is being partially honest again. She is however forgetting to tell me that she had let him finger her to orgasm. Could I trust her? I didn't know - but I thought I had a sure way to ensure things would not go any further.

"Well, I suppose since you didn't do anything you hadn't done before, it's okay. Just promise me that you won't go any further with him," I said.

"You mean, you are okay with what I did? And you don't mind that I gave him a handjob? You're the best boyfriend a girl could have."

"Well, I wouldn't say I don't mind - but I understand how it can happen. Just make sure that you are not sharing your other charms with him and please make sure he understands you and him are over."

Sheila was so relieved that I wasn't going to dump her that she gave me a big hug and went back to the excellent blow job she was giving me. Given the image of her being mauled by Dave that was running through my mind, it wouldn't take me long. That said I didn't want to come in her mouth and pulled away.

"What are you doing? Sheila questioned.

"Heck with this, I would like to make love to you right now." I said this knowing full well that Sheila wouldn't have time between classes to clean up before seeing Dave. I figured that a full load of cum in her pussy would help keep her honest and her panties on.

Sheila protested weakly but given what had just transpired she couldn't exactly say no. Sheila let me take off the rest of her clothes and we had a quick fuck. I was really horny and I drove my dick deep into her pussy and filling her up in record time with a very thick load of cum.

Unfortunately because I was so aroused and came quickly, she didn't cum with me. I offered to get her off with my hand after I caught my breath. She sighed and said she didn't have time as she couldn't be late for class and got dressed quickly.

I got a call from Tom about 2 hours later. It seems as though even though it was only 6 in the evening - Sheila and Dave had made their way back to the motel. I thought to myself perhaps Sheila is calling it an early night and just breaking things off right away. I thanked Tom and told him that she probably wouldn't be there long but that I would stop by in a few minutes anyway.

When I arrived and took my now customary place in the shadows by their motel room, I was surprised to peer in and see a topless Sheila jerking off a naked Dave. His cock was straining under her expert hand motion as he played absent mindedly with her breasts. She quickened the pace.

"Are you about to cum Dave? She asked. Her manner and approach seemed different than before almost mechanical.

"Not quite yet." He said moving her hand away from his penis.

"Why are you stopping me? You said that you would not tell Mike if I made you cum. Let me finish up so I can call it a night."

I later found out that apparently Dave had been doing some spying around campus as well. He had been keeping an eye on where Sheila had been going during the school day and had seen her slip over to my dorm. When Sheila tried to break things off with him over dinner that evening, Dave threatened to tell me everything that they had been doing during his visit. His price for remaining quiet was one last handjob that night for old time's sake. As it was nothing Sheila hadn't done before with Dave, she agreed to this last time on the condition she keeps her pants on and that if anything is ever said to me, she would find a way to make Dave's life a living hell.

Anyway, Sheila was trying to finish up the handjob and get out of there when Dave stopped her.

"I can't let you finish me off without me doing something to you in return."

"That was not part of the bargain, Dave, let me just help you get off."

Dave insisted, "it's not right that I get to cum one last time without you, let me finger you like we did last night. Wasn't that hot?"

Sheila reluctantly agreed. "Yes, it was hot but I told you we are through after tonight. I know I shouldn't be doing this but jerking off your big cock is making me really horny. "

I knew I shouldn't have left her hanging earlier that day.

She stood up and quickly pulled her jeans and panties off. I thought I saw her check her panties quickly. Thinking she didn't have any more of my cum inside her, she hopped back on the bed next to Dave.

The two of them picked up where they had left off. Dave was alternating sucking on her breasts and tongue kissing her while Sheila wrapped her tiny hand around his huge pole. Dave then began to finger her pussy, first with one finger, than with two and finally three. Watching her furry little pussy being manhandled was making me really horny as well.

"God, you are wet tonight," Dave said in a fit of passion.

"uh-huh," was all that Sheila could muster. Not having orgasmed with me a couple of hours earlier, she had to be really horny and it looked like Dave really knew how to get her going.

Sheila started to pull her legs back and breathe heavily. Her breasts were red and she looked like she was on the verge of a really powerful orgasm.

"What the fuck!" Dave yelled suddenly. He apparently had looked more closely at his hand and could see a wad of cum that I must have left inside her. All of the intense fingering had caused my cum to leak out of her pussy and cover his hand.

Disgusted he jumped out of the bed screaming and ran into the washroom to clean off. I laughed inwardly - well it seems my plan worked after all although perhaps not exactly as I intended. Little did I know.

Lying there naked and near orgasm, Sheila pulled herself together and went over to the bathroom door.

"Dave, Dave, I'm sorry!" She sobbed. "I had told you I was seeing Mike. I should have cleaned up before we went out but I really didn't think we would be doing anything further."

He opened the door naked and surprisingly still erect. His big cock projected out from his body as my girlfriend stood by equally naked half-crying as well.

Dave was incredulous. "I am surprised at you. How could you do this? Up until the other day we were engaged."

Sheila was silent.

Dave continued. "You have been fucking some other guy? I thought you were just dating him. I can't believe you were having sex behind my back. We had been going out for 3 years and up until our last night at home a couple months ago; I had only gotten handjobs from you and only a blowjob once before we left. You come down here and within a couple of weeks you start fucking people. How many other guys have you been sleeping with?"

You could tell Dave was mad. His sizeable dick swayed as he moved toward Sheila. She tried not to cry and headed back to the bed to sit and try to calm Dave down.

"I know I am sorry it just happened, I didn't mean for it. I just fell for this one other guy. He's really nice and it just started to progress naturally."

"Well, I for one am really disappointed in you," Dave responded. "You had given me this line about saving it for marriage. You know I was waiting for you."

"I know, I know, I wish I could make it up but I can't, I'm in love with Mike now. That said I still have feelings for you." She continued, "I never meant to hurt you."

Trying to fight back the tears with a smile she continued. "You know while we can't go all the way, I did promise you a handjob and what you were doing to me was feeling really good. Let's calm down and we can make each other feel better."

Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers