The Wrong Way to Prevent Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. Giving him a kiss the two of them laid back down on the bed.

"I promised you a handjob for old times' sake. I hope I can still at least do that for you and you can make me cum too. I'll even stay here afterwards and cuddle with you for a bit - I don't want to end things like this."

Dave's pride was clearly hurt and while he pouted a bit his cock clearly was getting the better of him. Calming down he said, " I'm not happy about the situation, but it sounds like you have made up your mind. That said one last time would be a better way to part company than screaming at you and calling you a whore." Dave said while his huge cock looked like it was getting bigger than usual.

"I know, I know. " Sheila went on, " I would like to do something for you one last time. I'm sorry I hurt you and would enjoy doing some of the things we have in the past but I don't want to cheat on Mike tonight."

With that they started to tentatively kiss each other with their hands eventually finding each other's private parts again. Sheila's hands surrounded the mushroom head of his penis - lightly caressing his knob until you could see some of the milky pre cum beading up at the top of it. At the same time Dave probed her pussy where you could see it glisten from her wetness mixed perhaps with a bead or two of some remaining cum from our session earlier that afternoon.

Sheila's toes were beginning to curl and both of them were breathing heavy as they soul-kissed deeply. Before Dave could shoot off in her hand he pulled away from her lips. Clearly he had been thinking a bit while they had been making out.

He said to her in a whispered voice, "Sheila, before you make me cum, I've been thinking."

She stopped her motions for a second and looked at him wondering what he was going to say.

"Since apparently you've been having sex with Mike while we were engaged you were in essence cheating on me, don't you think you owe me something more than one last handjob? Its not like you have a moral high ground to defend."

Oh my god, I thought he's pushing her to go all the way.

Dave continued, "Hell, why don't you make love to me at least once before we break up? It's not like we haven't been together and your boyfriend has to think you are fucking me anyway. We were both very close almost getting married and we are both sitting here nearly naked making each other cum- let's use this evening to make sure we have no regrets"

Oh my god, I thought to myself. This is going all wrong and its all my fault for pushing her to fuck me earlier in the day. This is what I get for not trusting her.

Sheila had a troubled look on her face and wiping away a few tears, she said, " come here Dave, I told you I won't make love to you, I promised Mike I would go no further with you but since we had already tried oral sex in the past, I can try to give you a blowjob and then I am leaving. I've had a little bit of time to practice since we tried. After that we are through though. Do you understand?" She said quietly.

Dave smiled and said pointing at his now hard cock, "I'm not happy about it - but at least he's looking forward to it."

Sheila rolled her eyes and laughed and then laid down their sides facing each other while they began to kiss. She began to jack him off again with two hands at times rubbing his cock head with one and his balls with another.

"Dave, I'm just doing this for you. Please don't caress me too much, I promised Mike I wouldn't do anything. As it is I'm bending my promise, let me just blow you and be happy with just French kissing."

Dave backed off. But apparently he hadn't given up, he was just taking another tact. In between kisses, I heard him talking to her softly.

"So what is it like to have sex with someone else? Did you enjoy it? I bet your pussy feels really good. Is his cock bigger than mine? You seem very wet down there - he must have had a really large load inside you."

Sheila only half responded. "Dave, yes I do enjoy having sex with Mike and although his cock is not quite as big as yours it still makes me feel very good. Now, focus on your own cock so I can help get you off."

She then proceeded to slide down the bed and began to slowly lick the area around his cock. Should could not completely fit his big head in her mouth but her tongue fluttered across its surface and proceeded down to his balls. Dave's cock twitched while she went up and down. She grabbed it with her hand and took just the tip into her mouth - sucking on it like a lollipop.

Dave grabbed her head and stopped her. "This feels good Sheila, but please stop if you are not getting into this and just doing this because you feel sorry for me I don't want to have you suck me off. Its not right for you to make me cum unless you are going to cum with me."

Sheila looked up somewhat guiltily, "are you sure? I really am happy to blow you and help you get off. I hate to leave you hanging. To be honest I probably will go back and masturbate when we are done as this is very hot."

Dave nodded his head and began to get up to get dressed. Sheila half frustrated said "come back here, this is not the way I want us to end." She patted the bed while she lay there naked, Dave swung around and took his clothes back off looking down at my girlfriend lying their naked.

Without thinking twice he crawled between her legs and began rubbing his cock across her slit. Sheila looked at him and stearnly said "I didn't mean you can fuck me."

"Let me just rub my cock against your pussy until we get off. I promise no penetration."

Sheila said "ok - but don't think I am going to change my mind. Let me grab the head of your penis so that you don't slip it in by accident."

With that Sheila wrapped her one hand around the top of Dave's cock while he lowered himself on top of her. He moved up and down while bracing himself above her - the base of his cock gliding across her moist pussy while they kissed. His movements progressively got faster and Sheila eventually lost her grip on his cock. It was now sliding back and forth across her hole bumping occasionally into her clit evading her grasp.

I could not believe how this evening had progressed, I had never seen two people this passionate let alone my girlfriend. I was getting really horny myself so I took out my cock and began to stroke in time with their motions. I didn't think it would take me long before I would be dumping another load into the bushes outside the motel room.

Continuing to watch I could see that Sheila was getting a bit uncomfortable with Dave's rubbing her with his cock in that she knew where this could lead. She was having a hard time grabbing a hold of Dave's penis as he passionately sawed it back and forth across the opening of her dainty pussy.

"No Dave, please stop, I don't want this to get out of hand. If you want we can have 69 instead." She said without thinking about the fact that my cum was still deep inside her cunt.

This seemed to set Dave off and he briefly pulled back from the sawing motion. I looked down and could see the huge 10 inch cock leering at my girlfriend's pussy.

He then said in an angry tone, "You want me to eat you out with someone else's spunk inside your pussy? That's disgusting I can't do that. I guess that's why you had to get a new boyfriend someone who will go along with your perversions. Tell you what, why don't you see if your current boyfriend likes eating cum as well.

With that and before Sheila could say anything, Dave slipped his cock in her damp pussy in one quick stab and began pumping furiously. Sheila looked like a deer in the headlights and before she knew it she was fucking him back.

With a swift movement, he had placed his huge dick entirely inside my girlfriend's pussy. She moaned as her toes curled and she began to match his movement. She started licking his ear and then his nipples while he started pushing into her harder and deeper than I ever could. You could hear her squishing and some of my cum was being slowly pumped out of her pussy by her ex-fiancée's giant cock - most likely to make more room for his cum which looked like it would be delivered shortly.

Her legs wrapped around him missionary style and I could see his penis continuing to pump the pussy I had been enjoying a few hours before.

I thought I heard Sheila moan, "Oh Dave, please fill me with your cum. I need it so bad."

Seeing his huge cock push deep into her pussy and their wild tongue kissing, sent me over the edge. I quickly came while I heard his groans and her moans inside the room. As I tried to clean up I looked over to see him pull his huge cock out of her pussy leaving a gaping hole with his cum dribbling out across her hairy bush.

I heard Sheila crying softly as she pushed him away. "Oh my god, what have I done. Dave, we shouldn't have done that. We are through. You made me cum so hard I'm sorry we didn't do this before - but I am in love with someone else and I need to get out of here before we do anything else. I'll never forget this night but I really, really have to leave. Don't try to call me."

She got out of bed and began to get dressed.

I stuck my cock back in my pants cum still dripping and snuck out of their quickly.

I had mixed emotions about what I had just seen. Sheila loved me but she also cheated on me. She probably wouldn't have ended up going all the way though if my insecurity had not caused me to leave a load of cum in her. I was also confused about how turned on I was; it was also incredibly hot to watch her fuck him and I knew I could never get the image of his dick pushing into her out of my mind.

I went back to my dorm. Confused and aroused I masturbated quietly in my bed that night thinking about how my girlfriend had let that giant cock cum inside her pussy.

Sheila called me the next day and told me Dave had left. She told me she had a few things to do and that she would meet me in my dorm later that evening. Fortunately, my roommate was leaving town and while I was really mad at her I was also extremely horny after viewing the spectacle the other night. I was looking forward to seeing her even though I didn't quite know what to expect.

When she came by my room that evening, I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner and she said no that she really wanted to be along with me and talk to me instead. My heart raced as I wondered what she would say about the last couple of days.

She sat on my bed and patted it, not unlike how she had patted the bed for a naked Dave the night before. "Come here, I want to kiss you."

I sat next to her and as I kissed her I couldn't help but think that her mouth was sucking on this other guy's cock the night before. She pulled away and said that she had something to tell me.

"Mike, I am glad that you gave me the chance to spend some time with Dave these past couple of days. I want to let you know that while I still had feelings for him I'm sure now that breaking things off with him was the right thing to do. Dave and I are done."

I said, "I am glad to hear that, is there anything else that you want to tell me about the past couple of days? You were good weren't you?"

Sheila looked away and said, "No, there is nothing else to say. I wrapped things up with Dave. As I told you the other day, I helped relieve him a little bit but I didn't make love to him."

Well, I thought to myself, maybe she didn't make love to him - but she sure fucked him. I never confronted her further about that night during our college years. I knew that it was my cum in her pussy that had eventually spurred him to fuck her and ultimately her to surrender to the moment. I still can't help thinking about that scene nearly 25 years later and even now when we make love, I think back to that evening where she lied to me about what she did with Dave. And when we fucked later that evening, how I noticed the looseness of her cunt. In thinking back I think she realized I may have suspected something because I had commented on how wet and loose she was. She quickly put it off as having really missed being with me. But as I had watched her pussy fucked so thoroughly by Dave's big cock the night before, I knew better.